Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) (5179 Views)

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
frakdon:
that's not true...and it goes both ways if people don't understand you, they resort to saying all sorts of bad words about you..

I am a victim, like some ladies I know too..

i didn't say guys do not speak against guys, I said "HARDLY" ...Look again, and I know what I'm talking about
Re: Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) by frakdon(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

I'm actually not vexing, and not criticizing... just saying things the way I see them, because I'm a female doesn't mean I can't say the truth even if it's against my gender...sorry, I don't do that.
I am not saying because you are a female, you shouldn't say it white when its white.. you are not? Alright..tell me then why do you think they act the way they do?
Re: Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) by frakdon(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

i didn't say guys do not speak against guys, I said "HARDLY" ...Look again, and I know what I'm talking about
of course you do know, what you are talking about..
I did saw the part where you put the word 'HARDLY', maybe you should said better than just say they hardly, because I said what I said, because of your previous comments, but its okay.. How are you today?

you went to work today?
Re: Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
frakdon:
of course you do know, what you are talking about..
I did saw the part where you put the word 'HARDLY', maybe you should said better than just say they hardly, because I said what I said, because of your previous comments, but its okay.. How are you today?

you went to work today?

ohhhh, okay...

I'm okay.....and you?

yeah, I did thanks.
Re: Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
frakdon:
I am not saying because you are a female, you shouldn't say it white when its white.. you are not? Alright..tell me then why do you think they act the way they do?

sincerely, I have no idea.
Re: Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) by yemoxyl(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mgbekes feeling funku grin
Re: Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) by frakdon(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

sincerely, I have no idea.
that's what I am talking about, I have been around for awhile, (2 decades+)and trust me when say to you that some of you ladies act the way you do, just to protect your selves....women are sweet, special and beautiful, not just anyhow woman, you know what I mean..I won't blame you though, because like you said, you grew up in the midst of guys, then you thought that the male species are the way, but ask your brothers they'll tell you that some women can be funny, but they are just special, they know how to deal them better..
Re: Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) by frakdon(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhh, okay...

I'm okay.....and you?

yeah, I did thanks.
I dey here, with the thoughts on how to make things happen, but just 1 'bar' is in my way..

Which kind work be that, Wey no fit allow you finish your Easter, holiday..

How are you spending your night?
Re: Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 12:55am On Mar 29, 2016
frakdon:
that's what I am talking about, I have been around for awhile, (2 decades+)and trust me when say to you that some of you ladies act the way you do, just to protect your selves....women are sweet, special and beautiful, not just anyhow woman, you know what I mean..I won't blame you though, because like you said, you grew up in the midst of guys, then you thought that the male species are the way, but ask your brothers they'll tell you that some women can be funny, but they are just special, they know how to deal them better..

seriously? women speak so ill of their fellow women just to protect themselves? this should be one of the most ridiculous things I've read in a long while...maybe the word 'protect' means something totally different from what I know..

I think you are saying something else now, no one is doubting or arguing the fact that women are sweet, special and beautiful, no one...I'm sure you read the post you are commenting on to know the subject of discussion...
Re: Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) by frakdon(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

seriously? women speak so ill of their fellow women just to protect themselves? this should be one of the most ridiculous things I've read in a long while...maybe the word 'protect' means something totally different from what I know..

I think you are saying something else now, no one is doubting or arguing the fact that women are sweet, special and beautiful, no one...I'm sure you read the post you are commenting on to know the subject of discussion...
I hear you.

WTF? Man Discovers Wife's NudĀ£ Pics After Paying 2.5 Million As Dowry(pics / My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship / Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out