Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,517 members, 7,965,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:10 AM

Seek First The Kingdom And All Other Things Shall Be Added Unto You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seek First The Kingdom And All Other Things Shall Be Added Unto You (395 Views)

UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / What Can I Invest N100,000 Montly While I Do Other Things / Banks Seek Buyers As CBN Floods Market With Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seek First The Kingdom And All Other Things Shall Be Added Unto You by osazekid(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
God's word can look ordinary but its not matthew 6:33 says 'seek first the kingdom of God and other things SHALL be added unto you'
would you dare God's integrity, to seek first his kingdom and see if other things that people are dying to get shall not be added unto you. if you are unemployed,seek first his kingdom and no employer will reject you, I have done it and it has worked for me.God never lies.
God also told us to obey his word and we will prosper.
And you might ask how do I seek first Gods Kingdom, you seek first Gods kingdom by praying for souls to be saved..
thats how..
Hope u know this is a convenant. and you and I know that Gods convenant cannot be BROKEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seek First The Kingdom And All Other Things Shall Be Added Unto You by chidirobert(m): 5:07am On Mar 28, 2016
you are perfectly right sir.
Re: Seek First The Kingdom And All Other Things Shall Be Added Unto You by Idy179(m): 5:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Dats d truth bt pple find it difficult 2 bliv

(1) (Reply)

The Thrash Can Sees More Brilliant Ideas Than Humans: Reasons Entrepreneurs Fail / Exchange Rate Issues / How To Make Millions In Your Business In 90 Days Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.