Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

This Video Makes Me Smile Anyday. 1JZ 190E - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Video Makes Me Smile Anyday. 1JZ 190E (778 Views)

This Video Tells How Important A Fire Extinguisher Is In Your Car / Mercedes Benz 190E: Before And After Photos. / HELP! My 190E Drinks Fuel Like A Frog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Video Makes Me Smile Anyday. 1JZ 190E by Readonee35L(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
This short video makes me smile and happy every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBxJ7MUZH4I
Re: This Video Makes Me Smile Anyday. 1JZ 190E by diportivo: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Bros,how come the car has its own RPG?

Shed light abeg,i wan learn
Re: This Video Makes Me Smile Anyday. 1JZ 190E by Readonee35L(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2016
diportivo:
Bros,how come the car has its own RPG?

Shed light abeg,i wan learn
The cas has An Anti lag System
Available in turbo charged engines,
You're wondering about the loud strange arousing bang-bang AK47 Shots from the exhaust, when you lift of the throttle it closes the butterfly, less air through engine, slower turbo but with anti lag, when you lift off, it closes butterfly but keeps fueling the turbo and delays the ignition , the fuel and air mixture keeps getting inside the engine's cylinders even if the driver is no longer pushing the accelerator pedal. With the ignition being delayed, this means that the air/fuel mixture gets into the exhaust mostly unburned. When the spark plugs fire for the first time in this cycle, the exhaust valve is just getting open because of the ignition delay. In contact with the high temperature exhaust, the unburned air/fuel mixture explodes in the actual exhaust tubes, Making the kpa kpa kpa sounds..

Wikipedia's definition
anti-lag system (ALS) or misfiring system is a system used on turbocharged engines to minimize turbo lag on racing cars. It works by arranging for fuel and air to be in the exhaust duct after the engine, and before the turbocharger. This ignites in the hot ducting and the combustion process that occurs there keeping the turbocharger spinning when the engine is not delivering enough exhaust gas.

(1) (Reply)

See This Trending Hilarious Car A Man Owned..........+pics / Jaguar XE SV Project 8 Storms Up The Hill At Goodwood / Sony Xperia XA1 Plus2017 Highlights !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.