Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap (2555 Views)

A / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by Ayomel(m): 4:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Whistle has been monitoring reports that the Governor of Kaduna state Mallam Nasir el-Rufai and his deputy, Architect Barnabas Bala Bantex had traded slaps during an argument at a cabinet meeting in the state.
According to a reliable source via a telephone conversation, the Governor and the deputy have been having a cold war over the plans by the governor to sack top civil servants in the state.
The governor who is embarking on a civil service reform agenda had decided to retire these top civil servants, who still had some years left in service but the deputy was said to have been disturbed and deeply uncomfortable with the situation.
The deputy governor had confided in his close associates that the list of top top civil servants marked for this retirement exercise reflected a majority of up to 70 per cent from the Southern Kaduna extraction.
During the cabinet meeting, the deputy governor bared his mind and told governor El-rufai he is not in support of the exercise, he said that he cannot control the backlash that will arrive as a result of that action. Arc. Bantex was quoted as saying “I cannot go home, they will stone me”
The governor had insisted that the decision was without prejudice and in the best interest of the state but the deputy insists that on equality as his constituency already feels marginalized.
At this point the conversation became heated between the Governor and his Deputy and words were traded between both leading to Governor Elrufai landing a slap on the face of his deputy.
The deputy governor was said to have immediately taken his seat and told the governor that since having arguments and counter views has earned him a slap, he thinks the right thing to do was to let everyone know and resign.
Governor El-rufai was said ti have retorted that Bantex cannot resign and continued the meeting.
The Deputy governor who participated as the meeting continued however surprised most cabinet members present as the meeting ended.
The deputy governor was said to have caught Governor Elrufai unawares and landed him a slap and pinned him before landing another slap on the governor while the cabinet members restrained him from beating the governor up.
The security details who were not present at the meeting rushed in and restored calm.
The cabinet members also intervened and attempted to broker peace between both. According to one of them, Elrufai apologized and pleaded that the matter should not to be discussed outside the cabinet.
The SA Media and Publicity to Governor el-Rufai, Samuel Aruwan is unreachable.

- See more at: http://www.thewhistleng.com/governor-elrufai-deputy-bantex-slap-story/sthash.g9CTreTl.gbpl#sthash.gDNdiOV5.dpuf
Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by makzeze: 4:53am On Mar 28, 2016
AND SO? OVER TO YOU WAILERS...

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by udumosam23(m): 5:24am On Mar 28, 2016
dis one is strong. that deputy govt is a baaaaad guy. takes a slap and sits down. after the meeting, retaliates the postponed reaction, I tell you,,that guy will make a good husband. He is a man that has perfect control of his emotions.

not like our senators who will disrupt a meeting with their fight.

11 Likes

Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by Oche211(m): 5:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Slap me, i slap u. God no go vex. Everyone leaves satisfied and happy

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by WATCHOVER(m): 5:47am On Mar 28, 2016
udumosam23:
dis one is strong. that deputy govt is a baaaaad guy. takes a slap and sits down. after the meeting, retaliates the postponed reaction, I tell you,,that guy will make a good husband. He is a man that has perfect control of his emotions.

not like our senators who will disrupt a meeting with their fight.
If this is true by the explanations from the op then am afraid to say that the Slap was a right part in the right direction El rufai own too much the next slap he will receive na holy ghost slap.

5 Likes

Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by Ayomel(m): 5:51am On Mar 28, 2016
a majority of up to 70 per cent from the Southern Kaduna extraction.
God thats really bad.
marginalization?

5 Likes

Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by opribo(m): 5:55am On Mar 28, 2016
The 'pinchomic' man again in the news doing what he knows how to do best. Putting tears in peoples eyes and causing pain.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by M4gunners: 6:04am On Mar 28, 2016
How can you land a grown up man like you a slap because of a little argument? Mr deputy respect. If he didn't slap back, next time, the midget will slap him on both sides.
Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by udumosam23(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2016
WATCHOVER:

If this is true by the explanations from the op then am afraid to say that the Slap was a right part in the right direction El rufai own too much the next slap he will receive na holy ghost slap.

Lol, could be the beginning of his doom. because I know that Kaduna Christians are praying seriously against him.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by blackpanda: 6:19am On Mar 28, 2016
Ok this makes sense. El rufai sef is too stubborn. Why will u resort to physical altercation. Its good the deputy slapped him back to remind him he is a servant of the people not a king.

That said, I still think el rufai is very intelligent and has great ideas. His only problem is anger management and insensitivity to others. Residents of abuja today can testify that all the amenities we enjoying are those provided by el rufai tenure. Since he left, successive regimes have done absolutely nothing. But then again, hundreds if not thousands of people had to suffer immeasurably for abuja to become like this.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by Flexherbal(m): 6:33am On Mar 28, 2016
What are these leaders teaching our children?
Decisions should made to the best interest of the people. A good leader is supposed to consult those that elected him before making a decision that will affect them.
Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by olasmith10(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Am very sure in subsequent meetings, El-rufia will observe a minimum gap of 15 meters wen talking with d deputy gov..
Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by tomioro(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Serves him right. Kudos to you Deputy Governor.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by liftedud(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2016
If u slap, I slap, if u beat I beat. I no go run anymore.
Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by TheNonce: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2016
wink

Official press release by bantex;

" I REPEAT! I did not fight with malam el rufai as is being reported by some chonggai haters in the media!

I only gave him a constitutionally approved "brain re-formatting slap" also known as "ibekun" in local parlance so as to ensure that the malam continues to focus on matters arising and does not deviate from his duties as the duly elected governor of the state in order to start trying his fathers mates such as i.

So please let these ridiculous stories of we had a fight be laid to rest! We are administrators and not "wrestlemania" participants. But the day we shall eventually fight I shall ensure that the "duka" I will give to the malam would ensure his swift death in the premises of the government house!

Thank you and may god, Allah or gandolf sef continue to bless "kada state"! Now with all due respect, gerrarahia men!

"Architect bala '5 fingers' bantex"......
Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by kheart(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2016
u re still a learner if you believe el rufai slap bantex
Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by yellowbeauty(f): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2016
nawaooo
Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by Newsi: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2016
APC House of Commotion. Hahahahahaha
Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by Babacele: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2016
kheart:
u re still a learner if you believe el rufai slap bantex
I pity all these illiterates. so the slap fly across the board table not less than 5 meters to land on bantex face. I pity satanoids.
Re: The Real Story About Kaduna State Gov. El Rufai Slap by abumeinben(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2016
grin

imagine the ease with which the deputy go take download slaps on the shorter hellrufai grin as in....poh poh

hellrufai be like...yeh yeh...i die o..i die o grin

serves him right.

On a serious note, hellrufai has taken this too far..1st twas the Christians, now it's his deputy. Nor be curse, that guy will suffer a slowly kiling disease. angry

(1) (Reply)

7 Strong Nigerians President Buhari Cannot 'touch' / 419!!! China Just Scammed Nigeria And Buhari Had No Idea (A Must Read ) / Ex-president Boys Behind N-delta Avengers – Ex-militant Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.