Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday (13580 Views)

Senator Misua Docked, Granted N5m Bail Over N120bn Bribery Allegation Against IG / PDP Not Properly Playing Opposition Role – Abdulsalami AbubaKar / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by erekoshe: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Why are you sounding pained and frustrated like this?

Its painful and frustrating that your kind can't see white and call it so!
That your alignment to a political inclination has blinded you to reality.
That we need to be in traffic for over 4hours because filling stations close to the road sell fuel
That ur mental prowess was sold for 'promises' as the currency
That you're not capable of independent reasoning..
That you're unable to emancipate yourself from pdp-apc shackles even after clear winners.

Nevertheless, don't worry, the pains the masses feel will get to u, if not now, certainly later!

Do grow up to realities, the fight has never been PDP vs APC but the government vs the masses, the higher ups all fill the spaces they need.

After election in Rivers pdp-Wike became governor APC-Amaechi became Minister APC-Dakuku became head NIMASA, what did the masses get? Killings, violence..etc and teenagers like your kind still can't see, shame!
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2016
blackpanda:
Hopeless dead party!

PDP is a disgrace to democracy. And the hateful dumb wailers keep following the silly party like goats to a slaughter!
Don't mind them,let them keep following their mumu dead party to d slaughter. We will slaughter them all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Alphaoscar: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2016
erekoshe:

Its painful and frustrating that your kind can't see white and call it so!
That your alignment to a political inclination has blinded you to reality.
That we need to be in traffic for over 4hours because filling stations close to the road sell fuel
That ur mental prowess was sold for 'promises' as the currency
That you're not capable of independent reasoning..
That you're unable to emancipate yourself from pdp-apc shackles even after clear winners.

Nevertheless, don't worry, the pains the masses feel will get to u, if not now, certainly later!

Do grow up to realities, the fight has never been PDP vs APC but the government vs the masses, the higher ups all fill the spaces they need.

After election in Rivers pdp-Wike became governor APC-Amaechi became Minister APC-Dakuku became head NIMASA, what did the masses get? Killings, violence..etc and teenagers like your kind still can't see, shame!

For how long did you think you can hide your motive ? Garba Shehu did nothing wrong by sourcing for his forex through UBA and I don't understand what your wailing is all about.

You want me to believe because Garba is a political appointee he can't source for forex again ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by erekoshe: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2016
Alphaoscar:

For how long did you think you can hide your motive ? Garba Shehu did nothing wrong by sourcing for his forex through UBA and I don't understand what your wailing is all about.

You want me to believe because Garba is a political appointee he can't source for forex again ?

I think it will be cool to end this here rather than deteriorate into verbal combats.. For the record, I never said he did anything wrong for sourcing for forex, I only said forex is not readily available for several businesses/companies to the extent several crashed. Only those politicians, friends and family of people close to power or the banks get forex easily.

So please I beg you in the name of whatever you hold sacred, let's end it. Believe ur political inclination and defend her. Nigeria's problem at the moment isn't APC nor PDP but those in government and I don't want to debate that with u, your inclination to a party wouldn't let u see clearly the pains of the people in the land. All you want to do is to fight on which is better amongst APC and PDP. Unfortunately, they are still the same. Its always not abt parties but abt people, devil resides on both.
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by tuniski: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2016
politricks:
My friend give me facts and stop all these beating about the bush. If what you say were true, don't you think PDP would have feasted on it already or are they also gullible leaving you to be the only intelligent person in the country.
Leave pdp at the appropriate time they will put it to buhari/apc to bring out the trillions. For now they are waiting for the budget magic. Matured opposition.
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Adamidi(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
dunkem21:

Shut up! Oh Sorry ..
How many times have APC told us of their account being hacked
grin
dunkem21:

Shut up! Oh Sorry ..
How many times have APC told us of their account being hacked
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by yunabdul: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
As a ruling party PDP lived on lies, deciet and corruption. Now as opposition, they still believe on their lies and conning ways to be popular to get Nigerians on their side. Failing to know that we have learnt a lot from the way they lied and looted Nigeria.
They are lacking opposition strategies. Let them go back to school.

1 Like

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by omenka(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
dunkem21:

Modath no gree say APC na master of Propaganda and skilled in opposition .. They are even telling Kachikwu to resign .. dem think say na GEJ .. grin
Bro can't you see she's deliberately ignoring you?? Show some sense of pride abeg, let her be. You aren't a kid- stop pretending to be one.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by dunkem21(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
Bro can't you see she's deliberately ignoring you?? Show some sense of pride abeg, let her be. You aren't a kid- stop pretending to be one.

Yeah, noticed .. Thanks all the same.

Ehm Omenka, how Mizmycoli sef .. been a long time shocked
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by modath(f): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:

Thanks jare, smiley

Most times when I see the mentions, I can't help but smile & wonder if they believe I owe them explanations for my opinions.... cheesy
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by omenka(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
modath:

Thanks jare, smiley

Most times when I see the mentions, I can't help but smile & wonder if they believe I owe them explanations for my opinions.... cheesy

Abeg keep doing your thing jor. They'd get their explanation when they buy you a phone, load it with sufficient data bundle, and pay you to post comments, otherwise, you have an inalienable right to your opinion.
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by folks4luv(f): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
mrmetoo1:

But do you guys just decide to close your eyes to details on purpose? Shehu was actually specific and named the bank he did the transaction with and said this info was verifiable. It's now up to the numb nuts at PDP to verify whether this is true or not. It's funny how a lot you guys use "in a sane society..." "in a civil society.." and you guys have no idea what that even means. A man should resign his post because some liars posted a lie.. seriously??
check my first comment, u'l c I wasn't directly calling for Shehu's resignation, was merely pointing out d fact that PDP aimed at a propaganda by that tweet. n wat I meant by in a civil society, we know u need not be guilty to resign in politics, u only need to be a victim of a bad circumstance. no law says a minister cannot obtain forex, but d question is, what is d impression d president gave on Al-Jazeera wen he was asked about foreign students that needs forex for tuition? that, coupled with d Shehu thing is enough to damage a party's image, n that's what PDP wanted.
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by modath(f): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
Abeg keep doing your thing jor. They'd get their explanation when they buy you a phone, load it with sufficient data bundle, and pay you to post comments, otherwise, you have an inalienable right to your opinion.

It's not even a matter of having a right to my opinion, it's that some feel their thoughts about my opinion matters to me!!

I can't be bothered about the nos of kids goat wey nor be my own born, dat na oversabi. smiley
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Babacele: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sweetlemon:

PDP can only sweep elections in SE and SS. Not even in NC despite all the Fulani herdsmen shit. Ondo people might not be APC but they ain't PDP either. Ekiti is PDP for now simply because of Fayose. Once he's gone another party is taking over.
Edo state n Ondo are pipe dreams to PDP . payback time for Mimiko for anybody that understand Ondo politics. He can t even try Wike style. the only power he has is to bribe n who says he s gona get money few days to the election. Banks ll b on strike. For Edo state, I just pity PDP cos it s time to serve them their tribal pill . we shall see.
Re: PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday by Ojukwufrank: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Shut up don become insult ..

All these half baked graduates sef undecided

Aba made graduate, go and play with your fellow kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyanju Regains Freedom As Police Ban Protest At Unity Fountain / Fubara Is Wike’s Political Investment – Rivers APC Chair, Okocha / Eko Atlantic City - The New Lagos (Cnn Inside Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.