Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,385 members, 7,943,976 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

She Doesn't Ever Apologise Should I Quit The Relationship???? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Doesn't Ever Apologise Should I Quit The Relationship???? (735 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness / Please Advice Should I Quit My Tenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Ever Apologise Should I Quit The Relationship???? by uche08066959705(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2016
My people I have a problem I need your candid advice... I love my girlfriend and we have been together for two years... But her weakness is that she doesn't ever say sorry even when she is wrong.... Should I ignore the attitude and move on with the relationship.? .. Most times as if am begging her to just say "sorry"
Re: She Doesn't Ever Apologise Should I Quit The Relationship???? by SimpleBea(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: She Doesn't Ever Apologise Should I Quit The Relationship???? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2016
I despise people with such attitude. No be me join una so i no fit tell you to leave her
Re: She Doesn't Ever Apologise Should I Quit The Relationship???? by Memesticmeme: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2016
uche08066959705:
My people I have a problem I need your candid advice... I love my girlfriend and we have been together for two years... But her weakness is that she doesn't ever say sorry even when she is wrong.... Should I ignore the attitude and move on with the relationship.? .. Most times as if am begging her to just say "sorry"

My broda the ealier the better, she is not saying sorry cos she feels she hasnt done anything wrong. That is very bad. First I'd advice u talk to her about it and if she doesn't changed it mean she aint submissive wch is bad for a prospective wife. So quit! I have spoken. *drops pen*

Re: She Doesn't Ever Apologise Should I Quit The Relationship???? by LordIsaac(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm, she's always responsible for every action she takes that's why. If she changes after being challenged, that's sufficient on its own. I have a girl that ALWAYS says sorry but never remembers she just did. As she repeats the same mistake again, even worse. So....let's understand the situation better.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Ever Apologise Should I Quit The Relationship???? by Oche211(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2016
If she can't say the magic word"SORRY", u have no biz being in dat relationship.
There are 5 magic words nd they are; PLEASE, EXCUSE ME, SORRY, THANK YOU and PARDON ME.
If she can't say 'sorry', that means it's be hard 4 her to say 'please' or 'thank you'
na big red light be dat
Re: She Doesn't Ever Apologise Should I Quit The Relationship???? by uche08066959705(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Honestly she even forgets my birthday she finds it hard to say thank you ooo
Re: She Doesn't Ever Apologise Should I Quit The Relationship???? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Maybe you should start treating her in kind. Never apologise, be high handed. If she complains simply brush it off. The day day it come to a real head, thrash it out by pointing exactly how u feel when she does same. Many people learn from experience

(1) (Reply)

Happening now: Rough Siren Blaring Pick Up. / You Will Pee On Your Body ... Check Out This Hilarious Quote Of The Day / Photos Of The Husband Whose Pregnant Wife Died On Their Way To The Hospital To H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.