Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,452 members, 7,944,245 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her (1215 Views)

Error thread / What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man / Latest Video Afro Candy, Nigerian Adult Movie Star, Having Sexual Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by tecnolad(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2016
I have never dated a lady but last year I decided to give it a try. mind you, I'm not a kid but I spent the substantial part of my teenage years (if not all) being the "get inside" kind of guy.

I became an introvert, even when I have talents that could get me in the limelight (I sing beautifully, I'm brilliant in my own way, and I am a tech wiz kid). my dad was a military man and wouldn't allow me to have friends, thus, making my life the portray the real meaning of the word "boring".

** Fast forwarded**

I met this girl when I was in 400 level and I fell in love with her. unlike the previous people I fell in love with but let go, I summoned the last drop of courage in me to ask her out, and she agreed.

we started getting closer to one another, one thing snowballed into another, we had this out of the world chemistry in the air, and we brought unity between the tool located at the Southern part of our respective bodies.

she always initiate the "tools uniting" session, and without protection. she prefers taking postinor.

now, my phobia is: how do I say no to her wanting to get down with me without protection, or if possible, we put a stop to it, because I get scared she might get pregnant each time. As a Christian, my conscience always tortures me. I also fear she might start cheating if we stop, and I love her.

I believe I have people who are more experienced on here, so I come to you all for help. I need positive advises.

thanks.
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by falconey(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2016
grin

this is tough, if you stop it with her she might take it to another man ( i pray its me).

Like i always say if you don't do it with her another man will sure do either way girls gat need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by cruzita(f): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2016
undecided and you are a christian

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by michiyke2003(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
I blame buhari for this,look at what he has caused to this young man. Dear,don't worry,i will ask buhari if it is safe for you to have sex with her. Buhari why?.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by delishpot: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Just say No and if she leaves then she is not "the one"
Follow your faith and place your trust in God. Practice your faith brother.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by tecnolad(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
undecided and you are a christian
I don't feel great for doing what I did, and I do it for the love I have for her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by mackhunter77: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2016
most girls like that always take some form of contraceptives (u can ask her how she's been able to evade pregnancy). she most probably will leave u if u try to substitute her favorite venture but give it a try since u don't seem to be the kind of guy who'll shed tears on his pillow if she dumps u

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by tecnolad(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2016
delishpot:
Just say No and if she leaves then she is not "the one"
Follow your faith and place your trust in God. Practice your faith brother.
Thanks bro. I'll do just as you say. I know God forgives and I've made my confessions and said my prayer. but I still wallow in the memory of the sinful sessions we've had
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
. . . what belongs to you will never pass you by. Tell her how you feel about it point blank.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by tecnolad(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2016
mackhunter77:
most girls like that always take some form of contraceptives (u can ask her how she's been able to evade pregnancy). she most probably will leave u if u try to substitute her favorite venture but give it a try since u don't seem to be the kind of guy who'll shed tears on his pillow if she dumps u
I'll do that. if she leaves, I'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by ITbomb(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Tell her to stop taking postinor cos of common side effects
1. The constant swelling and shrinking of the body that postinor causes when tricking the body with fake pregnancy will eventually cause stretch marks and later her skin will lose the fair texture. (and she will be blaming it, like most girls, on the cream)
2. She is destroying her womb
3. Too much of everything is bad, whenever you do, do it responsibly

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by delishpot: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2016
tecnolad:

Thanks bro. I'll do just as you say. I know God forgives and I've made my confessions and said my prayer. but I still wallow in the memory of the sinful sessions we've had

When ever you start having such memories, switch your mind to something positive. It is normal human nature but we that are aware of both sides of life have the wisdom to condition and re condition our thoughts. God sees your efforts and judges you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by ClassCaptain(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
tecnolad:

, we had this out of the world chemistry in the air, and

we brought unity between the tool located at the Southern part of our respective bodies.she always initiate the "tools uniting" session, .

thanks.
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Had to stop wat u av started

Pls wife her jare

If u can go raw with a girl why cant u marry her ??
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by Ezedon(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Bring her to my house, you won't lose her
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by tecnolad(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
ITbomb:
Tell her to stop taking postinor cos of common side effects
1. The constant swelling and shrinking of the body that postinor causes when tricking the body with fake pregnancy will eventually cause stretch marks and later her skin will lose the fair texture. (and she will be blaming it, like most girls, on the cream)
2. She is destroying her womb
3. Too much of everything is bad, whenever you do, do it responsibly
I can promise you that I will never indulge in such thing again
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by tecnolad(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2016
delishpot:

When ever you start having such memories, switch your mind to something positive. It is normal human nature but we that are aware of both sides of life have the wisdom to condition and remove condition our thoughts. God sees your efforts and judges you accordingly.
thanks bro. I will do without missing a thing, everything you've told me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by Ab025(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
You can keep on fvcking her but pls always use a condom
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Marry that girl, here's how I know she's smart.

1- she initiate sex
2- she gets on pills.

If you loose that girl you would regret it in the long run because not too many girls are that liberal enough to do both in this conservative society and such girls like your type knows how to handle problems and situations.

Curb the sex but she's a potential smart wife.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by mackhunter77: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
michiyke2003:
I blame buhari for this,look at what he has caused to this young man. Dear,don't worry,i will ask buhari if it is safe for you to have sex with her. Buhari why?.
rolling on the floor
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by tecnolad(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
aaronson:
Marry that girl, here's how I know she's smart.

1- she initiate sex
2- she gets on pills.

If you loose that girl you would regret it in the long run because not too many girls are that liberal enough to do both in this conservative society and such girls like your type knows how to handle problems and situations.

Curb the sex but she's a potential smart wife.
thanks Bro. I'll keep that in mind
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by pretydiva(f): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Flee from fornication bro. D end therein is destruction

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by sexymoma(f): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
pretydiva:
i nor dey like make woman dey form like this... he only asked for advice not some hypocratic sermon angry

Op tell her your mind.. though the "get inside" attitude still dey ya body

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
just fücking tell her
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by tecnolad(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
sexymoma:
i nor dey like make woman dey form like this... he only asked for advice not some hypocratic sermon angry

Op tell her your mind.. though the "get inside" attitude still dey ya body
I will do just that. thanks
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by tecnolad(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
pretydiva:
I will do as you've said, I promise.
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
This guy has my soul. I used to be in your shoes. What I did was to take a huge risk giving my love wings so it could either choose to fly away or fly with me. She flew with me and we no fukc for a long time now. Its the brother and sister kinda love grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by tecnolad(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:
This guy has my soul. I used to be in your shoes. What I did was to take a huge risk giving my love wings so it could either choose to fly away or fly with me. She flew with me and we no fukc for a long time now. Its the brother and sister kinda love grin
I guess I'll have to give mine wings too and see what it does with it.
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
tecnolad:
I guess I'll have to give mine wings too and see what it does with it.
Exactly
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP, use style tell her na. Say no to sexual immorality.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Sex Position Will Make Any Woman Cum / Am New In Here / "11 Signs Of Bad Parenting", Did You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.