Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,746 members, 7,935,222 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k (37438 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Okeikpu(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolitempa:
His region of origin needs no second guessing.... cheesy cheesy...must be those hardworking people Ke..... grin
E be like say that thing don deybhungry you undecided
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by kayo80(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
ZUBY77:
One Soldier down.

And for the record, 600gm of Coca is not $720k or near it.
It's not more than $20,000

Thank you o!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by mankan2k7(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
If u like change your name to Yoruba, ur head will sell u out. I have never been dissapointed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Ikem11(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolitempa:
His region of origin needs no second guessing.... cheesy cheesy...must be those hardworking people Ke..... grin
anụ ọfia. I don't see where that name resemble or traceable to any regional whatever Ur incomplete mind is going to.. Tribal maggot
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by uboma(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Na dis set of people de make Indian Visa interview in Lagos and abuja seem like na one better place we wan go #mtscheeeeeeew

You are so on point.
I yearn for those yester-years when our passports was respected by the world...
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by kayo80(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
AfroKnight:
Hmmm Mazi Franklin Donatus William (Willie Willie) Osinachi. You don go embarrass us. Bet why?

Those still in doubt, kindly take note of the mark on his face.

lol @ Willie Willie.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by DauraDullard0(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pprovost:
Bad market for the name checkers cheesy

But one thing is certain:

This man is not an Hausa man and Yoruba man hardly have two English names cool

Hit like if you know what I'm thinking grin
The IPOD Yoot called Desmond Elliot readily comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by coolitempa(f): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ikem11:
anụ ọfia. I don't see where that name resemble or traceable to any regional whatever Ur incomplete mind is going to.. Tribal maggot

Back at ya...only the guilty are afraid....did I mention tribe...omo Olori kpelebe..... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by AfroKnight: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
kayo80:

lol @ Willie Willie.
grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Ikem11(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolitempa:

Back at ya...only the guilty are afraid....did I mention tribe...omo Olori kpelebe..... grin grin grin
akwụna azụ uno
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Shymm3x: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
kayo80:
Why do these people like exaggerating the price of cocaine... This only makes more greedy people want to go into drug trafficking. That stuff ain't more than 2 kilograms of cocaine, and in any underground market in the world, it ain't worth more than $60k...I don't care the country, it can never be up to $100k, not to talk of $720k.

It varies from country to country based on supply and availability. Then you don't know how tight India is. I'd wager that prices would be crazy countries around that Indian axis where they give folks death sentences. And now when talk about street value after breaking it down, to make profit, you can't sell the raw thing - you've to mix it to double or triple ya money.

Once you include all these factors, they might be right. In the UK sometimes, a birdie (kilo) does go for as high as £55,000 - £60,000 when the supply is low. And in the US, especially in those inner states, it does go for as high as $60,000 a birdie. Now double/triple that for street value, with India as a factor.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by coolitempa(f): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
DauraDullard0:
I'm not wrong. I'm looking at the surname. I have an idea which part of the country those surnames originate from. Imbeci1e Coolitempa shot himself on the leg.

Keep denying what everyone knows about you people....na ur problem.... angry....and if you like just be shouting Coolitempa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by scholes0(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
OmoIgala:
LOL..... We all know his full names are....

Frank Chukwukadibia "Mekus" William. The illustrious criminal son of Maazi Okolobia from Arondizuogu. grin grin cheesy

And his origin can be found somewhere in this Black circled area ...... 99.967% confirmation.

LMFAO!!!
Nairaland people wee not kill me with laff ......

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by DauraDullard0(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolitempa:

Keep denying what everyone knows about you people....na ur problem.... angry....and if you like just be shouting Coolitempa.
I'm only looking at his surname. I know where those surnames come from.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by coolitempa(f): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
DauraDullard0:
I'm only looking at his surname. I know where those surnames come from.

Did I mention any tribe....this guilty behaviour by you iPod youths is disgraceful.... angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by kayo80(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Shymm3x:

It varies from country to country based on supply and availability. Then you don't know how tight India is. I'd wager that prices would be crazy countries around that Indian axis where they give folks death sentences. And now when talk about street value after breaking it down, to make profit, you can't sell the raw thing - you've to mix it to double or triple ya money.

Once you include all these factors, they might be right. In the UK sometimes, a birdie (kilo) does go for as high as £55,000 - £60,000 when the supply is low. And in the US, especially in those inner states, it does go for as high as $60,000 a birdie. Now double/triple that for street value, with India as a factor.

I totally agree with you, but there is no way in hell that thing I am looking at will sell for $720 even on Mars. I read the post again...it is actually 600grams...thats like half a key. No way in hell that would sell for close to a million dollars. We are talking of India here. It seems you know little about India. They don't have the kind of rich people that would spend that much on cocaine even if it is super scarce. As you said, a kilogram sells for about 60k pounds in UK...Why would half of that now sell for more than ten times the amount in India?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by 3kay945(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
sotall:
As a member of name checkers association, this name 'FRANK WILLIAM" is confusing and i am disappointed.......But if you look the man face ....you wont be disappointed, na dem dem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

grin cool
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by tobiasbeecher: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ikem11:
akwụna azụ uno
Hahahahhahaha oboy you wicked o! How you go call coolitempa akwuna azu uno (back yard prostitute) ? Well, we all know the girl is a tribal bigot and lacks home training, but calling her that is way too much
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by DauraDullard0(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolitempa:
Did I mention any tribe....this guilty behaviour by you iPod youths is disgraceful.... angry
Did I also mention any tribe? I only mentioned similar-sounding surnames. Deal with your guilty conscience.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by ruffcoin99(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
He's hausa lmao grin
Sunofgod:
He's not igbo...
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Shymm3x: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
kayo80:

I totally agree with you, but there is no way in hell that thing I am looking for will say for $720 even on Mars. I read the post again...it is actually 600grams...thats like half a key. No way in hell that would sell for close to a million dollars. We are talking of India here. It seems you know little about India. They don't have the kind of rich people that would spend that much on cocaine even if it is super scarce. As you said, a kilogram sells for about 60k pounds in UK...Why would half of that now sell for more than ten times the amount in India?

I didn't know it was slightly over half a birdie. I was responding to ya post about two birdies not being over $60,000 regardless of country. Even in the US, apart from Miami with the Cubans, California with the Mexicans, and maybe New York with the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans - I doubt you can get two birdies for $60,000. And that's a country very close to the source in South America, with government agencies complicit in the whole shindig. Now imagine India that's on the other side of the planet.

Anyway, if it's just 600g - they exaggerated the street value.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Demallcrazy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
sotall:
As a member of name checkers association, this name 'FRANK WILLIAM" is confusing and i am disappointed.......But if you look the man face ....you wont be disappointed, na dem dem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
ya head iz dia, walahi! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by bigtt76(f): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
I de tell you. Visit Lagos or Abuja HC and see how the crowd there are being maltreated, with request of all sort of documents. Even dying patients are brought in for verification just to make sure they are genuine cases

uboma:

You are so on point.
I yearn for those yester-years when our passports was respected by the world...
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by ogorwyne(f): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pprovost:
Bad market for the name checkers cheesy
But one thing is certain:
This man is not an Hausa man and Yoruba man hardly have two English names cool

Hit like if you know what I'm thinking grin
Pls where is Desmond Elliot from?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by pipz(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
ZUBY77:
One Soldier down.

And for the record, 600gm of Coca is not $720k or near it.
It's not more than $20,000

Hmmmm, Hood chemist....
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Inconclusive report. This guy belongs to IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Demallcrazy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
OmoIgala:
LOL..... We all know his full names are....

Frank Chukwukadibia "Mekus" William. The illustrious criminal son of Maazi Okolobia from Arondizuogu. grin grin cheesy

And his origin can be found somewhere in this Black circled area ...... 99.967% confirmation.

dem better tie u wit rope b4 ee late grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by greatbrian(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Name checkers association...... I was not dissapointed
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
madcow1, na ya tribal mark be that o grin
no name checking needed - visual ID confam
see as the guy fresh
sure the guy will be forming big boy back in naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolitempa:

Wow. You guys complain about racism, yet you're so much worse. You just can't respond to a thread without making your blatant tribalist nature show.

Very sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by NeuroBoss(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
ogorwyne:
Pls where is Desmond Elliot from?
He is Desmond Olushola Elliot. A Yoruba man from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by kayo80(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Shymm3x:

I didn't know it was slightly over half a birdie. I was responding to ya post about two birdies not being over $60,000 regardless of country. Even in the US, apart from Miami with the Cubans, California with the Mexicans, and maybe New York with the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans - I doubt you can get two birdies for $60,000. And that's a country very close to the source in South America, with government agencies complicit in the whole shindig. Now imagine India that's on the other side of the planet.

Anyway, if it's just 600g - they exaggerated the street value.

A kilo in LA is $16-20k...I don't know about the other American states. They get shipment directly from South American countries tho...so the supply chain is shorter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu / Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.