Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,725 members, 7,879,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) (25717 Views)

Kiss Daniel Dapper In Army General Suit (Photos) / Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) / Nadia Buhari Looks Glam In Tailored Pant Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by yekparikpa(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eat please...you are too skinny!
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by erayo2GCA(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
A
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by akfeas(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sometimes it makes me kinda wonder if some folks really know the real meaning and what it takes to be stunning. To me she looks worn out and ugly like a sand paper.
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by shamecurls(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
I just have this strong feeling am going to get married to this Angel and we will have 3 kids and live happily till death do us part. She is going to like me coupled with the fact that I know how to cook Okro soup.
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by mohdimplez(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Boss Lady
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by stevLegend: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
newsarena:
There is something unique about her style....Lovely!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDfrs1qS7MC/?taken-by=iamseyishay

Whoever posted this, pls be notified that there's nothing about her dress that relates to your supposed ''Pant Suit''
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by watered(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
There's nothing 'wowing' about this photo.
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by khadijah12(f): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
creamylicious:
As an old generation babe I join the new generation guys to say this is a fashion error...... No boobs to hold the shirt....

I think you're wrong. It's kinda fitted around her waist and it also has a little flare to it which is very feminine. If she was accentuating her masculine figure, I think it should have being more straight than shapey. Anyho I love the outfit and about the boob issue, someone with bigger boobs won't have pulled it off well coz the person would either be hourglass or inverted triangle. Seyi is pear shaped (yes there are skinny pear shaped women) and the flare at the bottom of her top sits very well around her hips. She gorgeous and so is her outfit

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by kachi19: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
layla129:
Nice, just wonder why her boobs are becoming invisible.

Lmao u don't know?? Ok; Squeezing+Sucking=Shrinking :/
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Mrjosaphat: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
I luv her boobs size, they are controllable and harmless ;
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by layla129(f): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
kachi19:

Lmao u don't know?? Ok; Squeezing+Sucking=Shrinking :/
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by layla129(f): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
I luv her boobs size, they are controllable and harmless ;
Are there harmful and uncontrollable boobs?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by iamauxin(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
shamecurls:
I just have this strong feeling am going to get married to this Angel and we will have 3 kids and live happily till death do us part. She is going to like me coupled with the fact that I know how to cook Okro soup.
so she will marry you cos you can cook Okro? Pls stop dreaming and treat your malaria
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
She looks nice smiley
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by creamylicious(f): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
khadijah12:

I think you're wrong. It's kinda fitted around her waist and it also has a little flare to it which is very feminine. If she was accentuating her masculine figure, I think it should have being more straight than shapey. Anyho I love the outfit and about the boob issue, someone with bigger boobs won't have pulled it off well coz the person would either be hourglass or inverted triangle. Seyi is pear shaped (yes there are skinny pear shaped women) and the flare at the bottom of her top sits very well around her hips. She gorgeous and so is her outfit
fashionista, I am looking at it with my Nigerian eyes....... No time to fashion out anything.. It's not attractive to me

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Olympics has fallen
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Where are the boobs?
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by helphelp: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wetin wow for this one now
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by cold(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
BE811APP:
wowed who

Stuns where??

between, Is she a Male?

That Chest sha lipsrsealed

Oh Please angry
Btw does not mean 'between' but 'by the way'. Just thought i'd point that out

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Eeroh95(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
What is this generation sef? When I saw #In Green Pant# I was expecting in green kpata
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Naff24(f): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
In Emmanuella's voice : Aunty go and pump ur chest a bit na
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Henycymama(f): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
creamylicious:
As an old generation babe I join the new generation guys to say this is a fashion error...... No boobs to hold the shirt....
Nawa oo, so whose fault now....
the way ppu just emphasize about this boobs of a tin Ehn, its outrageous!
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Henycymama(f): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Who boobs don help?? as far as her boo loves her that way n she can be able to select her bodysize outfit, all those peeps shouting about her boob's should enter lagoon jare, eno kuku stop or affect her income

Naija guys and boobs sha, just like Rice and Beans. later they go say ladies dy use fake boobs.

You rock dear!!
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by moonnstar(f): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why all the things wey she the wear the dey one kind?
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Arckeen: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jesus!!! No boobs ni
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Maghan37: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
This cannot be her she definitely looks different 4rm the seyi shay I know but damn d girl is hot. cheesy wink shocked
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
newsarena:
There is something unique about her style....Lovely!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDfrs1qS7MC/?taken-by=iamseyishay

make she cover that flat chest...its not seductive
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by mekybabe1: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why she like to dress like Zombie sef? undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by chrispratt: 2:08am On Mar 29, 2016
BE811APP:
wowed who

Stuns where??

between, Is she a Male?

That Chest sha lipsrsealed

Oh Please angry

Genuinely confused here
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by chrispratt: 2:10am On Mar 29, 2016
cold:

Btw does not mean 'between' but 'by the way'. Just thought i'd point that out

Thanks for clearing that up. I should have read the whole thread.
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) by jabojafa(m): 2:11am On Mar 29, 2016
Idydarling:

as in eh, I had to look harder to be able to spot them
hmmmm..... Ladies trying very hard to spot a fellow lady boobz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian / Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family / Davido: Sony Music Entertainment Confirms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.