Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Am Reincarnation Of The Sexy Goddess,venus, Sefiya Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Reincarnation Of The Sexy Goddess,venus, Sefiya Boasts (916 Views)

Check Out This Solider By Morning Sexy Goddess By Night / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) / See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Reincarnation Of The Sexy Goddess,venus, Sefiya Boasts by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sefiya, without doubt, is a talented and sexy singer, who has continually shown that she is hungry for greatness. The light-skinned singer ended 2015 by releasing her song titled Mumu Button. In a chat with Potpourri, she reveals what inspired the song and why she considers herself a reincarnation of a sexy goddess. “We have that one person in our life who knows how to make us melt emotionally. What such people do is they seem to possess the ability to press a button and literally we melt. With that line of thought, I decided to put together the song Mumu button. I cannot categorically say I am a sex symbol, it’s all about how fans perceive you. But if they have been saying that, what can I say differently? Sefiya is a reincarnation of the sexy goddess, Venus.”
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: I Am Reincarnation Of The Sexy Goddess,venus, Sefiya Boasts by Smellymouth: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Smh
Re: I Am Reincarnation Of The Sexy Goddess,venus, Sefiya Boasts by Flexherbal(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
She is beautiful, no doubt.
Re: I Am Reincarnation Of The Sexy Goddess,venus, Sefiya Boasts by eyeview: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
No,you're not. You're just possessed by a marine spirit that tells you such nonsense in your head.
Next!

1 Like

Re: I Am Reincarnation Of The Sexy Goddess,venus, Sefiya Boasts by mackhunter77: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
keep decieving yourself jor as long as it earns u popularity
Re: I Am Reincarnation Of The Sexy Goddess,venus, Sefiya Boasts by bomasek(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
No truer sight has been seen than that of an endowed lady with a flat tummy. U r truly a reincarnation of Venus
Re: I Am Reincarnation Of The Sexy Goddess,venus, Sefiya Boasts by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
If u call yourself venus, what will u call juliet ibrahim

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To MYSELF (my First Topic On Nairaland) / Mayorkun's "Eleko" Currently Topping On Itunes / I Can Accommodate Weed But Teebillz Takes Cocaine - Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.