Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,447 members, 7,920,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:29 AM

Top Four Mistakes People Make When Applying For Google Adsense And Solutions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Four Mistakes People Make When Applying For Google Adsense And Solutions (557 Views)

4 Common Mistakes People Often Make When They Start Blogging / 7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 12 Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense – 2016 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Four Mistakes People Make When Applying For Google Adsense And Solutions by abelabel: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
One of the oldest and most reliable way of monetizing blogs, videos and content is Google AdSense. Google AdSense is an ad delivery company that allows publishers show advert on their blogs, videos or contents and get paid by impressions or clicks. What that means is that Google find advertisers, bring the advert to your blog, video or content and pay you for how many people see the advert and how many people click on it from your blog, video or content

That sounds good, right?

But the headache is that Google is very strict. Yes they are strict. What that means is, if you are new into blogging or content development, it may be difficult to get in and it may be very easy to get out if you violate their rules. But my reasons for writing this article is to help you get in as easy as possible.

Take note, there are probably over 100 alternative to Google AdSense but none of them come close. Google AdSense is number one and most reliable. As you know, the name Google is very powerful on the net, it attracts people more than others.

When I started one of my

Continue reading here http://www.44ways.com/apply-get-accepted-google-adsense-start-making-money-blog-videos-contents/
Re: Top Four Mistakes People Make When Applying For Google Adsense And Solutions by hakeem02: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Top Four Mistakes People Make When Applying For Google Adsense And Solutions by Olive64(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
abelabel:
One of the oldest and most reliable way of monetizing blogs, videos and content is Google AdSense. Google AdSense is an ad delivery company that allows publishers show advert on their blogs, videos or contents and get paid by impressions or clicks. What that means is that Google find advertisers, bring the advert to your blog, video or content and pay you for how many people see the advert and how many people click on it from your blog, video or content

That sounds good, right?

But the headache is that Google is very strict. Yes they are strict. What that means is, if you are new into blogging or content development, it may be difficult to get in and it may be very easy to get out if you violate their rules. But my reasons for writing this article is to help you get in as easy as possible.

Take note, there are probably over 100 alternative to Google AdSense but none of them come close. Google AdSense is number one and most reliable. As you know, the name Google is very powerful on the net, it attracts people more than others.

When I started one of my

Continue reading here http://www.44ways.com/apply-get-accepted-google-adsense-start-making-money-blog-videos-contents/
Hey, please help me do a review of my blog and tell me what to adjust. They keep saying "We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policiesor adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines."
url is: http://www.learnxlr.com

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Needed For Urgent Promotion / Adsense Wahala / Learning Blogging Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.