Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,003 members, 7,973,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:59 PM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (282115 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Ebonyj(f): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2007
Lovelytits,

It is okay to re-apply but as someone just said make sure you don't forego your real ambition.

If you really do intend to come in here to study I know of schools that you cn apply to , you will definitely get a visa, but the thing is you need to pay your school fees first ai think the fee is around 1000 or so.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2007
funkybaby:

@mrpataki

hello dear. did you get my text message some few days back?? whats with your number? sad

you are doing a good job here. wink thumbs up!

Hi,

I have missed you oh! Yeah I got your text, in fact I replied you immediately, as I had been eagerly anticipating your call. But just yesterday, I got a message delivery that it did not get through to you. Its pretty hard with the workload of things here. I hope to give myself a break early November.

I hope to call you soon sha. But I recieve calls from all over, I don't know why yours is an exception sad sad

Thanks for the appreciation quoted above. wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2007
Ebonyj:

Hello all,
To all those appealing STOP, the best thing is to re-apply once you have been denied and make sure you fill the form and provide all the evidence they need next time you are appealing.
Did you bother to read the whole thread through before posting?

Ebonyj:

Even though I was born here(UK) and my mum schooled here and lived here for a few years , she was denied visa based ont eh fact that she did not provide any evidence to show that she had other children and a source of income, we made the mistake of appealing and this took almost a year even though we eventually got the visa after the appeal.
You should not have bothered to go pick up the Visa, when you won the appeal since appealing the refusal from the ECO was a mistake to you. You could have decided to re-apply again.

Ebonyj:

But I had to bombard the home office with phone calls and emails to get this done. I have friends int he same shoe who have been appealing for two to 3 years and still nothing, so my advice to anybody who wants to appeal not to.
There is no UK Visa appeal that I am aware of, that takes 2-3 years. This is a lie you have stated here!

Ebonyj:

Being BRitish does not really give you priority over anything here o my dear. As per the school issue, tehre are ways around avoiding international fee, when you are ready to start school email me on spicyebony@yahoo.com and I will give you a few hints and also schools that donn't really verify identity.
Can you please paste the schools you are saying here for verification with their weblinks? There is no school in the UK that does what you have stated here!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ebonyj:

Lovelytits,

It is okay to re-apply but as someone just said make sure you don't forego your real ambition.

If you really do intend to come in here to study I know of schools that you cn apply to , you will definitely get a visa, but the thing is you need to pay your school fees first ai think the fee is around 1000 or so.

Dont be too hasty to start pulling out strings of I know it all. There is NO SCHOOL IN THE UK that after securing its admission and payment of fees, that automatically grants you a visa by the UK embassy! Also there is no school in the UK that you can avoid not paying international fees if you are an International student! School fees of 1000GBP Are you truly resident in the UK?

There are requirements that have to be met! Why posting your email address in here? I thought this was a free information distribution website and forum. I have learnt a lot from the discussions that have been brought up here. If you have added on relevant things to say, just post it.

Furthermore, have you bothered to read the whole 30 pages of this topic and see that most successful visa application came right after the process of appeal?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mizztee234: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2007
@ lelele thanks 4 your advice. I'm truly going to study, it's just that i don't want to wait another year as i am not getting any younger.As u may or may not know, age has become a major factor in the nigerian labour market. Organizations now specify an age for applicants in addition to the academic and other requirements.
@Ebonyj thanks!!!!!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by lelele: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2007
@lovelytits
i feel your pain, i have once been there, but i will still advice you to be patient, read up and prepare for your PG course, its not worth it giving out that huge amount to any university in the U.K.
@Ebonyi
I am sure the schools you mentioned are those asian schools or Emilly Rose, well you cant use(corner shop schools) them for immigration purposes, maybe for visa extension, but immigration? NO, and very soon they will not be tenable for visa extension
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Ebonyj(f): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2007
Mrpataki, I don't appreciate being called a liar because I am not. Besides I don't NO IT ALL. I only say what I know to be a fact.

Apologies as per the first part if I did not read it properly.

Anyways as per the universities , I am speaking from past experience , when I got to this country I had not been here for 3 years before applying to get into Uni, I had friends who were already in UNi at the time and they showed me ways of getting through , which I did and yes I finished my degree by folowing this process and I can boldly tell you that there are four people in my family(cousins) who have done the same and who have finished uni succesfully without any palava.
As I said before if you want hints and the name of the schools email me.
I cannot afford to post it on here now , you never know who is reading.

As per the appeals taking 2-3 years if you think I am lying , I will call my friends up and give you their appeal numbe maybe you know of people working in the home office who can help to quicken the process I am telling you what I know , you are chatting ####***. Don't make me angry o.

Why am I even explainign myself to you? Hisssssssssss, I am sure there is someone out there who believes me. Besides I don't lie. (Just white lies that I tell to my boss e.g trains delayed, baby minder not coming) smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2007
@ Ebonyj,
Ebonyj:

Mrpataki, I don't appreciate being called a liar because I am not. Besides I don't NO IT ALL. I only say what I know to be a fact.
My apologies for referring to your posts as lies, and maybe to your person too. There were a lot contradictions in it, that needed to be sorted out.

Ebonyj:

Apologies as per the first part if I did not read it properly.
Thanks for the acknowledgement. smiley

Ebonyj:

Anyways as per the universities , I am speaking from past experience , when I got to this country I had not been here for 3 years before applying to get into Uni, I had friends who were already in UNi at the time and they showed me ways of getting through , which I did and yes I finished my degree by folowing this process and I can boldly tell you that there are four people in my family(cousins) who have done the same and who have finished uni succesfully without any palava.
I will tell you that nothing is hidden from the British Authorities. That you got away with it, does not mean someone else will. What then happens when somebody else is caught? Automatically the records will show you had knowledge of it too. I will leave the rest to your imagination.

Ebonyj:

As I said before if you want hints and the name of the schools email me.
I cannot afford to post it on here now , you never know who is reading.
Now I can understand why you will refuse to post the names of the schools here. I guess if I send you the email, which I will not do, I can as well forward these lists of schools to the British authorities, even though you have refused to put the names of the said schools online. Should I send you a mail now? undecided

Ebonyj:

As per the appeals taking 2-3 years if you think I am lying , I will call my friends up and give you their appeal numbe maybe you know of people working in the home office who can help to quicken the process I am telling you what I know , you are chatting ####***.
I still stand by my words, no appeal takes 2-3 years. Even when there is a re-consideration to the appeal already done, it has a limited time frame. I suggest your friends come here and make a testimony to their case.

Ebonyj:

Don't make me angry o.
Abeg no vex oh. Mine can be worse. You will hate me if I display it for you. So lets shove the angry emotions away. Shall we? wink

Ebonyj:

Why am I even explainign myself to you? Hisssssssssss, I am sure there is someone out there who believes me. Besides I don't lie. (Just white lies that I tell to my boss e.g trains delayed, baby minder not coming) smiley
hahaha!!! Lie na lie! In my secondary school days, I used to get offended with a hiss from a lady, but now I see it as a kiss. I would have preferred you replying me with a Shior grin
Anyways, hope you are no longer angry. smiley

Am not in a good mood this week. I have under too much work pressure. Hope to make myself in a lighter mood by the end of the week though. smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vicjustice: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2007
Mrpataki, Chief Pataki, the Okpia kpataki na y'egbe kό. You're a blessing to this forum, i thank you on behalf of others and of all those who have benefitted from your contributions. Ose, Dalu, Naguode!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by sms2000: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2007
dear sir or madam;
here i want to inquiry something!

i won my appeal on the 3rd of August in newport court!

i got the notice of determination  form the judge on the 14th of August .after 5 days i called the immigration tribunal and they said the home office hadn't challenged the decision.they said i should wait for the home office to contact me ! Two months have passed since then and i still hear nothing from the home office!

on the website, the guideline of timescale of waiting is about 6 weeks after won the appeal.

i posted the home office a letter 3 weeks ago as well! it is about my birthday correction! they made my birthday wrong long long time ago! i still hear nothing till now though!
i came here  as a visitor then i switched into unmarried partner!
i cannot wait like this forever!my application was made in May!they refused me for a spouse law which is so ridiculours!!!!

anyone here can tell me what i can do to get my visa back??shall i post them or visit them in person ?
can i work before i get the visa in my passport?

thank you very much in advance!i am so bored and frustrated by the home office rubbish efficiency"""!!!!!!!!i am waiting for you to reply!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2007
Vicjustice:

Mrpataki, Chief Pataki, the Okpia kpataki na y'egbe kό. You're a blessing to this forum, i thank you on behalf of others and of all those who have benefitted from your contributions. Ese, Dalu, Naguode!

Sir,
The glory goes back to God oh. Also I thank Akolawole and VOR. They are my ogas on this forum. I guess the only person who knows my story here is funkybaby, who I met in London, and we discussed about this particular thread.

Anyways, your watchful-vigilante eyes has also made me to keep updating myself on this matter. cheesy cheesy

Many thanks to you too.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2007
sms2000:

dear sir or madam;

i got the notice of determination form the judge on the 14th of August .after 5 days i called the immigration tribunal and they said the home office hadn't challenged the decision.they said i should wait for the home office to contact me ! Two months have passed since then and i still hear nothing from the home office!

on the website, the guideline of timescale of waiting is about 6 weeks after won the appeal.

i posted the home office a letter 3 weeks ago as well! it is about my birthday correction! they made my birthday wrong long long time ago! i still hear nothing till now though!
i came here as a visitor then i switched into unmarried partner!
i cannot wait like this forever!my application was made in May!they refused me for a spouse law which is so ridiculours!!!!

anyone here can tell me what i can do to get my visa back??shall i post them or visit them in person ?

thank you very much in advance!i am so bored and frustrated by the home office rubbish efficiency"""!!!!!!!!i am waiting for you to reply!

Dear Sir/ma,

Your English pass my comprehension oh undecided
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vicjustice: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2007
sms2000:

dear sir or madam;

i got the notice of determination  form the judge on the 14th of August .after 5 days i called the immigration tribunal and they said the home office hadn't challenged the decision.they said i should wait for the home office to contact me ! Two months have passed since then and i still hear nothing from the home office!

i came here  as a visitor then i switched into unmarried partner!

Dear sms2000, maybe you have to explain or recompose this article so that people that can help may understand you better. . . Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by sms2000: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear sir or madam;
here i want to enquire something!

i came here  as a visitor.
I made an application in may in the UK.the visa i was applying for was unmarried partner's visa.

In June,i got their refusal letter( but the decision was unlawful.)

Then,I decided to appeal against the decision.

i won my appeal on the 3rd of August(hearing day) in newport court!

on the 14th o Aug, i got the notice of determination  form the judge . About 2 weeks later, the Immigration Tribunal told me that the home office hadn't challenged the decision. The Tribunal clerks said i should wait for the home office to contact me ! Two months have passed since then and i still hear nothing from the home office!

i posted the home office a letter 3 weeks ago as well! they made a mistake of my birthday which was in the refusal letter,so i asked the home office to correct it before i get the visa.

i cannot wait like this forever!

anyone here can tell me what i can do to get my visa back??shall i post them letters until i get replies  or visit them in person ?
can i work before i get the visa stamp in my passport?

thank you very much in advance!i am so bored and frustrated .
i am waiting for you to reply!

hopefully you understand what i am writing.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 24, 2007
Hello All,

Quick question. Can one still write a "letter of reconsideration" to the BHC in Lagos even though an appeal has been filled in July? I am just trying to see if we could speed things up a little. It's for my wife spouse visa. The BHC has come up with a few ridiculous reasons such as I wasn't present at my own wedding.

I have obtain a letter from the airlines to confirm that I was on their flight to Lagos at the time. I also got a letter from my then employer stating I was off work around that time. I want to take my passport to a professional photocopier to make a copy showing the immigration stamp just in case the previous copy wasn't clear for them to see .I will then take it to the Post Office for them to verify and send it off to them by DHL.

Will this extra effort help or should I just wait for the appeal. I am confident we will win the appeal, I am just trying to speed things up.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2007
zz top:

Hello All,

Quick question. Can one still write a "letter of reconsideration" to the BHC in Lagos even though an appeal has been filled in July? I am just trying to see if we could speed things up a little. It's for my wife spouse visa. The BHC has come up with a few ridiculous reasons such as I wasn't present at my own wedding.

I have obtain a letter from the airlines to confirm that I was on their flight to Lagos at the time. I also got a letter from my then employer stating I was off work around that time. I want to take my passport to a professional photocopier to make a copy showing the immigration stamp just in case the previous copy wasn't clear for them to see .I will then take it to the Post Office for them to verify and send it off to them by DHL.

Will this extra effort help or should I just wait for the appeal. I am confident we will win the appeal, I am just trying to speed things up.

Thanks.

Just a quick one here. It is already too late to draft a letter of reconsideration to the BHC. I would suggest either of two things:

[center]1. You can re-apply if you are really urgent in getting the Visa for your spouse while including the areas of concern raised by the ECO in your letter of reconsideration[/center].
But do not just send a letter of reconsideration to the BHC, it will not be attended to. The time of grace for that had long gone.

[center]2. Wait for the appeal to take its due process. If you are positive you will get the appeal won, I think the matter here is just about patience. Exercise it, at the end you will smile and be better for it. Trust me you will.[/center]

Cheers.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2007
sms2000:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear sir or madam;
here i want to enquire something!

i came here as a visitor.
I made an application in may in the UK.the visa i was applying for was unmarried partner's visa.

In June,i got their refusal letter( but the decision was unlawful.)

Then,I decided to appeal against the decision.

i won my appeal on the 3rd of August(hearing day) in newport court!

on the 14th o Aug, i got the notice of determination form the judge . About 2 weeks later, the Immigration Tribunal told me that the home office hadn't challenged the decision. The Tribunal clerks said i should wait for the home office to contact me ! Two months have passed since then and i still hear nothing from the home office!

i posted the home office a letter 3 weeks ago as well! they made a mistake of my birthday which was in the refusal letter,so i asked the home office to correct it before i get the visa.

i cannot wait like this forever!

anyone here can tell me what i can do to get my visa back??shall i post them letters until i get replies or visit them in person ?
can i work before i get the visa stamp in my passport?

thank you very much in advance!i am so bored and frustrated .
i am waiting for you to reply!

hopefully you understand what i am writing.

There could be a lot of lapses from both end; I mean from your own side and the Home Office. However, I will suggest you send the Home Office an email, attach a scanned copy of the Notice of Decision that you recieved showing you won your appeal. I am sure within one week, you should get a reply from them.

But please try to refine the English when mailing them.

Do not try to work, while you are awaiting your Visa. Backdoor works is illegal.
Many thanks.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by sms2000: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2007
i did email them ! but in their replies,they suggested me call the home office or post them a letter!

it is ridiculours/every time i call them,they will tell me that my case is being dealt at the moment.do you think what they said is true? I can not believe them as they gave me the inaccurate information before!

thank you very much for your reply!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Ebonyj(f): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2007
MrPataki- I am no longer angry jare my broha, I hope your week gets better.
I have referred my friends to Nairaland lets up they post.

Sure you can email if you want. Anyway, I dey go bed work dey tomorrow.

God luck to eveyrbody with their appeal .God bless
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mizkay(f): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2007
@MrPataki
Hi. You seem to be the 'expert' on UK visa appeals on this thread. I have been reading what you have shared and I must say those have been quite helpful. I have a few personal queries I would like to raise, which (if are not too much for you to respond to) I would like to send privately to yourself. Perhaps an email address to which I can send them? Quite important. I'll appreciate. Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2007
mizkay:

@MrPataki
Hi. You seem to be the 'expert' on UK visa appeals on this thread. I have been reading what you have shared and I must say those have been quite helpful. I have a few personal queries I would like to raise, which (if are not too much for you to respond to) I would like to send privately to yourself. Perhaps an email address to which I can send them? Quite important. I'll appreciate. Thanks

I am not the expert oh! I have Ogas here in the like of Akolawole, funkybaby, VOR, Salsera, and a whole lot more.

I don't really appreciate mails from members of nairaland towards UK immigration matters. However, I will give you the email, but if it is something everyone can learn from, I will post it on the forum.

I am not too stable in checking that particular email addy. So please bear with me if the response to the mail comes a bit late for you.

Many thanks.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mizkay(f): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2007
Thanks - it is not something everyone can learn from and I have changed my mind so dont worry about being 'bothered' by someone from Nairaland.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2007
mizkay:

Thanks - it is not something everyone can learn from and I have changed my mind so don't worry about being 'bothered' by someone from Nairaland.
Oh good then.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by eryck(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2007
@mrpataki,funkybaby,VOR,Akolawole

Can u apply for schengen visa with a passport that was stamped refusal by UK visa consular precisely 27th August 2007.
I learnt its suppose to be after 6months but this passport was initially taken to UK embassy

The Question is, since UK is not schengen does the 6months wait also applies if I want to apply for schengen?? (VISIT)
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by eryck(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2007
Anybody home!!!! hellooooooo

ANSWERS PLEASEEEEE
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vicjustice: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2007
eryck:

@mrpataki,funkybaby,VOR,Akolawole

Can u apply for schengen visa with a passport that was stamped refusal by UK visa consular precisely 27th August 2007.
I learnt its suppose to be after 6months but this passport was initially taken to UK embassy

The Question is, since UK is not schengen does the 6months wait also applies if I want to apply for schengen?? (VISIT)

The UK embassy is entirely independent from the Schengen agreement, so, the six months regulation does not apply in the case whereby one has been granted or refused a UK visa.
While your, Schengen visa application has got nothing to do with your UK visa refusal(s) and it therefore should be treated in its own merit, but it's considerable important to acknowledge the fact that a refusal stamp in a passport is questionable. . .
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by eryck(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2007
@Vicjustice

Thank you very much for the reply. I will then go ahead with my visit application. What are my chances of been granted if the application will be treated based on its merit,
ONCE AGAIN THANXXX
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by c4cancer79(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hi all,

First of all please accept my regards and hats off to all of acting and helping peoples in this forum and made it such a valuable and informative forum which has almost many if not all the concerns of visa specially about UK. Your work is really appreciated and I pray that everyone who is seeking visa must read this forum to get well prepared and brainstorm.

Now I would like to post my problem which I have been trying to find the answer or the exact requirements and every one from whom I have asked even consultants have messed up my mind with requirements and do's and don't's of the procedure.

I am from another country than Nigeria, I applied for my wife's UK student visa with the help and consultancy of a close relative who has been in UK. And ever since than I am cursing that day, because that relative has guided us from the start very wrongly and fooled me and my wife by saying that first my wife will get the visa as she has powerful documents than me, and sooner her visa will be stamped I can apply on behalf of my wife and will get the visa and we both can go to UK.

Sooner my wife got the visa we were told that the laws have been changed so now my wife has to go to UK alone and within 2 months I can join her. We were not getting agreed because I can't let go my innocent love alone, but in the end have to decide as it was forced and misleaded that its just a 2 months and he(the consultant relative) will be in the UK and cares for her about any problem, besides that we have sold everything from my conveyance to my wife's gold jewelery and even have borrowed money for course fee and ticket etc. so considering all these factors that she has the visa and there's no turning back being penniless she went to UK alone.

Now another phase sooner she went to UK we were told by that greedy and evil so called relative that now the rules have again changed and I have to wait for 6 months. Oh My God, I can't believe I love my wife so much as she loves me. But again considering that we don't have anything left and even have a money to lend we sacrifice it.

But now its been 7 months and the consultant seems to disappear and I have been to many consultants even I have talked to some guys in the UK about the requirements for student dependent visa but everyone gives or adds another point / requirement making it a total mess.

In short (lol its already enough I know that)
1. She went for master degree and now enrolled in diploma which is total contrast to the field that she applied (another of that devil's blessing to reap the remaining money).
2. she doesn't have a presentable bank statement not at all I must say.
3. She got the visa on a sponsorship from her sister (who is not in UK).

Now can I apply for student's dependent visa on my own statement which is of GBP 4000/= and is also not a sustained statement means that I have this money in my account just now and before that the a/c balance was merely equals to 100 GBP. Some say that I should apply with whatever the balance or the documents are because she is my wife and it was mentioned before her visa was stamped so Embassy cannot refuse it totally as its in their law to give visas to spouse.

Please Please Please (sorry for the rept) but I am very upset and if I call my wife back then there is literally nothing in my country left for me its like to start a new life after spending all the money (not to mention the furniture was also sold for visa purpose) and additionally debt to pay. Oh My God give me a jenie (lol).

I need some concrete and detailed replies from all you expert that should I apply with my own so called / just credited bank statement or I should call her back as she is very very upset there being alone and even shifted 3 jobs as everybody tries to make their benefits from students as you all are aware that students are not allowed to work more than 20 hrs and people like us have no intention to study. The sole purpose was to get the visa and earn a better living but that seems shattered as I being the main player in this game is unable to get the visa.

I apologize in advance for such a dreadfull long story / post, but after reading thoroughly this forum and very unsure of next step I made this post by just thinking that if this can guide me or open A Door in my current calamity. lipsrsealed undecided embarassed cry

Its been some time since I have posted the same topic as a new thread but after a suggestion from a one of nairalainder house member I am posting the same here to get a sincere advice plz
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by eryck(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2007
@c4cancer79
Your story seems to be very lengthy, but I could not comprehend much from it. I will personally suggest you rephrase the whole story or rather summarize it.

Try to read through before posting shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2007
@

gbam!!!

katakata don burst!!

'no intention to study' abi

well you are in a fine mess now

i dont know what you can do now

i think there is a thread on dependent visa

u even used 'consultants' aka touts - they capitalised on ur desperation to leave at all costs
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by MRJULIUS: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2007
I won't advice people to stop appealing after denial.The truth is that when you appeal,you are assume to know your right and that the entry clearance officer's decision is not commensurate with the immigration rule,i see no reason why your appeal should be honored.It does not really take so much time,as it has stages.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by c4cancer79(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2007
Ok I am sorry for the lengthy post, just wanted to visualize the whole dilemma that I am in. (besides my english is not very good)

in summary (please bear in mind that all our efforts are useless if I won't get the visa):
1. My wife got student visa and she is in UK and its been 8 months, she has only 6-7 months left in her visa period.
2. She faced a lot of problems, no relatives, no one to contact and help in UK.
3. She changed the college and the degree course from which she got the visa to a diploma course which is totally different from her previous field and experience.(MA education to Diploma in Business Administration)
4. No bank statement at all just merely 100GBP
5. Me neither possess a strong bank statement, only I can make some of my relatives to deposit nearly 5000GBP which will come at once means statement would be inconsistent.

So what are my chances of getting Student dependent visa. I was told that its UK's law that they can't break a family so being her husband they have to give me the visa, although there is no guarantee.

I have this forum briefly, but there are still some points that needs to be addressed in my case.

1. Can a dependent is able to get the visa on its own bank statement which is not strong, or in other case be sponsored by someone else in the home country, rather than the student's bank statement.

2. Will ECO really give preference and be easy on the student's spouse visa or with above situation he will simply refuse it.

Please if you want any additional details to clarify the situation do tell me. I am really in a situation where either I have to apply with whatever the docs I have or I will call my wife back crashing all the hopes, and drowning 4000GBP in total expenditure.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bowa(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2007
I went throgh ur post and i sigh.the tryth is that it's not possible for a dependant to sponsor him/herself.i advice you to do ur home work very well so that the ECO won't put u at doom.it's complicated in a way,but i believe there is a solution to every problem.Pray about it and let God show you the direction,then you can call me for more professional advice,i might be of help.Best of luck.my number is 234-7030138190

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (116)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.