Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs And Students To Benefit From $2.5m Grant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs And Students To Benefit From $2.5m Grant (374 Views)

Paris Club Loot: Governor Agrees To Refund $2.5m / 17 States To Benefit From Fed Govt’s $29.9b Loan (see The List) / States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs And Students To Benefit From $2.5m Grant by silentpath2007: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
you can check this link to get the details of how to apply....

http://thenerveafrica.com/4888/young-nigerian-entrepreneurs-students-benefit-2-5m-grant/

1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs And Students To Benefit From $2.5m Grant by Ofodirinwa: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
I looked at the requirements to qualify and the program is trash. What you're asking people to product just to be considered, talk less of winning tells me that selections will be based on origin and connection. Wicked regime
Re: Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs And Students To Benefit From $2.5m Grant by Ofodirinwa: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Even when you "win" what you receive as assistance is garabage. 5000. USD to study in the US annually. I'm in the US right now, tution for 4 years is 35,000 at a cheap school for citizens and $70,000 for the same school if you're foreign/international student which you will be. Rent at a dorm in the US is $800 to $1200 a month at a cheap school and foreign students aren't allowed to work and make their own money or get assistance paying tution for the government.

What will I do with $5000 USD a YEAR?
Now as a Nigerian imagine the nigerian government give $5000USD to 600 people every year to study in the US and isn't sure if these people won't simply find work in that same US and forget about going back to Nigeria to deal with Fashola electricity and Fulani herds men.

in 4 years the nigerian government will be throwing the entire annual budget of 3 nigerian states in the trash and this is with borrowed money from the UK.

(1) (Reply)

PDP's Failure As An Opposition Party / Why Only TWO PUMPS / Bnk Geoservices Now In Asaba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.