Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,961 members, 7,890,177 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Latest Lincoln Navigator Concept Is A Massive Beast Of An SUV. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Latest Lincoln Navigator Concept Is A Massive Beast Of An SUV. (1131 Views)

How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou... / Registered Lincoln Navigator For Sale Super Clean @ 1.650m / 5' Car GPS Navigator With Nigerian Map | Bluetooth | Rear Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Lincoln Navigator Concept Is A Massive Beast Of An SUV. by Seanonaira(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
The new Lincoln Navigator Concept is a massive beast of an SUV. That’s not surprising, given that the current Lincoln Navigator is also a massive beast of an SUV.

The concept features large screens for everyone (except the driver) to allow passengers to play games against each other in the car.

http://dailymedia.com.ng/lincoln-navigator-concept-massive-beast-suv-photos/

1 Like

Re: The Latest Lincoln Navigator Concept Is A Massive Beast Of An SUV. by kulobyno: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Not a bad improvement on design and features for an auto brand that had hitherto trailed behind among competitors and suffered remarkable decline in sales over the years.
I hope they have also improved on fuel efficiency because the previous models are fuel gulpers

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Lincoln Navigator Concept Is A Massive Beast Of An SUV. by bigtt76(f): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Too much ceremony getting in and out of the car ....not for Nigerian (Lagos) traffic though grin

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Lincoln Navigator Concept Is A Massive Beast Of An SUV. by Macmilla(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
I see a car whose door will be difficult or even impossible to open after several years of use.

Considering the complex door mechanism, a slight distortion of d car shape will likely jam ceremonial door. Imagine the chances of this door refusing to open after an accident. Imagine if the car is about to burn.

Stupid technology.
Re: The Latest Lincoln Navigator Concept Is A Massive Beast Of An SUV. by jeffizy(m): 5:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Macmilla:
I see a car whose door will be difficult or even impossible to open after several years of use.

Considering the complex door mechanism, a slight distortion of d car shape will likely jam ceremonial door. Imagine the chances of this door refusing to open after an accident. Imagine if the car is about to burn.

Stupid technology.
You're right up till the point of the situation you described in an accident.

But I disagree that it's a stupid technology.
You may be relating that scenario to the Nigerian settings.
It may probably have an emergency situation solution that we did not read in this piece.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunboh 2004 Toyota Camry / SOLD! Tokunbo Lexus RX300 2000 Model / 2003 Nisaan Pathfinder For N830k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.