Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,348 members, 7,920,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

Please Webmasters And Bloggers Help Needed Urgently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Webmasters And Bloggers Help Needed Urgently (459 Views)

Webmasters And Blog Owners Get In Here! / Opportunity For 2-week Internship In Germany - For Journalists And Bloggers / Webmasters And Bloggers Drop You URL For Review And Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Webmasters And Bloggers Help Needed Urgently by mrtegation99(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
To the expertise in the house , please could you help me with this problem.
I don't want my post to be read on homepage, I want it to be like nairaland homepage, but anytime I post it just goes like that. See the pics and help and amateur bro.
MOD pls make this popular

Re: Please Webmasters And Bloggers Help Needed Urgently by abuomaIV(m): 1:04am On Mar 29, 2016
you can change the settings from your control panel
Re: Please Webmasters And Bloggers Help Needed Urgently by mrtegation99(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2016
abuomaIV:
you can change the settings from your control panel
how

(1) (Reply)

Child Marriage In America: Girls 12 Can Get Married To Older Men! / You Will Pee On Your Body ... Check Out This Hilarious Quote Of The Day. / My Take On The Grazing Bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.