Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,221 members, 7,910,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:09 AM

Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... (1238 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Is Glo A Scam? / (NCC) Has Fined MTN Nigeria And Globacom Ltd (glo) A Total Of N34 Million For Br (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by Joel3(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
before I left glo to airtel, GLO network use to be good and fair in my zone.

airtel is very fast when it's browsing but at times it fails to browse. so I was thinking its best I go back to glo.

today I move back to GLO but since Morning the network is a shit. I use to use Bis plan. but now I am on a normal plan using gloflat APN. the network is nothing to write about. is it because its normal data?

MTN is the worst. maybe Etisalat is next I need to try.
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by acenazt: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm glo and Dem snail network
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by Nixiepie(f): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lolz... And I just ported to mtn,glo frustrated me last week ehhhh,a very useless netwk,mtn try sha
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by Youngpo413: 6:51am On Mar 29, 2016
Airtel is the best.
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by Joel3(m): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2016
i was thinking if it only applicable to glo normal data.
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by Efisko1(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Nixiepie:
Lolz... And I just ported to mtn,glo frustrated me last week ehhhh,a very useless netwk,mtn try sha

Me self go soon porr back 2 my mtn...
Glo na 4cuk up network
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2016
I don't know why majority of Nigerians buy GLO lines when their services're nothing to write home about.

To me, all Nigerian network providers are useless. The worst is Nitel which has planned a comeback with a name change. Lol @them coming back to regain their bottom league position in only a few months time.
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by gudluckgreat(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
OP soo sowie. Here in my area Glo's speed is almost equal to the speed of light...500MB worth of download takes only just about 10mins to complete

1 Like

Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by Joel3(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
gudluckgreat:
OP soo sowie. Here in my area Glo's speed is almost equal to the speed of light...500MB worth of download takes only just about 10mins to complete
are you using Bis data or normal glo data?
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by gudluckgreat(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Joel3:
are you using Bis data or normal glo data?

Bis Coweek I don even dey fear for the speed o...and the better part is that glo sabi compress data... Their 700MB can last more than MTN 1.5GB and Airtel 3GB...don't know about etisalat cos I haven't used it
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by Youngpo413: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
gudluckgreat:

Bis Coweek I don even dey fear for the speed o...and the better part is that glo sabi compress data... Their 700MB can last more than MTN 1.5GB and Airtel 3GB...don't know about etisalat cos I haven't used it
you are very correct with this one. They compress it very well.
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
charix:
I don't know why majority of Nigerians buy GLO lines when their services're nothing to write home about.

To me, all Nigerian network providers are useless. The worst is Nitel which has planned a comeback with a name change. Lol @them coming back to regain their bottom league position in only a few months time.
Ntel not Nitel. They are not worse because we haven't use their services. Even though Nitel was acquired, it's totally different from Ntel which is privately owned
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Ntel not Nitel. They are not worse because we haven't use their services. Even though Nitel was acquired, it's totally different from Ntel which is privately owned
Put an 'i' somewhere in the name 'Ntel' and you'd have an idea the quality of service the company would provide in only a matter of months. Not interested, I'd stay managing mtn.
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by fredie107(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Joel3:

airtel is very fast when it's browsing but at times it fails to browse. so I was thinking its best I go back to glo.

today I move back to GLO but since Morning the network is a shit. I use to use Bis plan. but now I am on a normal plan using gloflat APN. the network is nothing to write about. is it because its normal data?

Try using glo secure. It's running better for me. Give it a try
Re: Migrating Back To GLO A Big Mistake... by Undisputed88(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Joel3:

Check this out
http://adielem.com/2016/03/15/latest-free-android-browsing-cheats/

(1) (Reply)

Send Free Sms With This App To Your Contacts. / OUKITEL Released U15 PRO Unlock Smartphone / This Dude Is Criticizing Mtk Phones..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.