Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Nairalanders Message To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalanders Message To Buhari (390 Views)

Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Message To Buhari by LudaChriz(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
BUHARI THANK YOU!

We are glad that Nigerians are enjoying the new era and wind of CHANGE.

At least Boko haram is now a thing of the past; fuel is now available everywhere and sold almost at #45/L; and $1 is almost equal to to #1; all the unemployed youths are now smiling; workers minimum wage has been increased above #18000; Nigeria is now enjoying constant power supply; school pupils now enjoy free bus and lunch. At least all the corrupt politicians
have been jailed. We are very happy that food stuffs are now very cheap in the market as one bag of rice is now sold for #3500 only; the least is just endless.
And we sincerely say THANK YOU BUHARI FOR THIS WONDERFUL CHANGE.

''Feeling the pain of my people''

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Message To Buhari by Wayne4uall(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fine
Re: A Nairalanders Message To Buhari by Sharp9: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2016
what a subtle way to convey a message to mr president. just watch your back, the zombies are coming for you. Be warned!
Re: A Nairalanders Message To Buhari by Luckylife(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Buhari will not believe his eyes and ears when the rate of corruption that are taken place under his nose will be exposed, Budget padding that he claimed have not heard will be tip of the iceberg.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Message To Buhari by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2016
well done at the writer , he uses sacarsm to convey the message to the dullard and clueless president this is similar to the war the ancient chinese courtier convey their message to their emperor when he misbehaves by drawing a bird that flies backward or a personification of unnatural circumstances , they dare not make their criticism direct for they regard their emperor as a motal god. nice one at op.
Re: A Nairalanders Message To Buhari by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 29, 2016
How on earth did the most educated Nigerians....... SW get it wrong. I was told USSR divided into what it is now because of Bread...... I wonder who the APC campaign Masterminds are.... I think I know what they are doing right now .......They are laughing at how cheap they got our votes, secondly..... They are planning the next 2019 promises cheesy grin.......

But before then ......the follow up plan is buy more time by telling and making us believe.... Rome wasn't built in a day..... That it takes time to clean the mess they don't have a clue about.... undecided

This is not English Premiership......Speak out otherwise keep enduring till 2019 shocked

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Blasts Wike Over Comments On Monorail, Killings In Rivers State / Bello Denies Report Of Crisis In Kogi State House Of Assembly / Saraki Should Get The Ibori’s Treatment – Debo Adeniran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.