Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,493 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:41 AM

Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) (28458 Views)

Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / Nigeria Institutions With Best Strikers(lols) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Bank450(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2016
If I hear say one futarian mention futa SUG. I go vex slap am.

They should be last on the list. they have different types of SUG president from SU's to omo mummy to the present teenager.

1 Like

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by nigerfine: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2016
williamsec:
AIFPU's..(akanu ibiam federal poly unwana) shuld be among the first 5 ooooo
tell me more.jokwa
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Yunisa001(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Neyoor:
Although I'm a Unilorin student but I won't shy away from the truth.

Give it to OAU twenty times before thinking of any other school. ALUTA against all oppression.

Which school SUG can face expulsion because of UNIONISM?

Which school SUG can face incessant strike in the name of Unionism?

Which school SUG can bodly tackle and against the school Authority?

Which School SUG can take risk just as they do in OAU?
true talk my guy ,no school now in Nigeria except OAU

3 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Na OAU, Ile-Ife. Intellectual Fighters for Emancipation (IFE).

7 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Neyoor:
Although I'm a Unilorin student but I won't shy away from the truth.

Give it to OAU twenty times before thinking of any other school. ALUTA against all oppression.

Which school SUG can face expulsion because of UNIONISM?

Which school SUG can face incessant strike in the name of Unionism?

Which school SUG can bodly tackle and against the school Authority?

Which School SUG can take risk just as they do in OAU?
In OAU, Ile-Ife, some SU members who were supposed to register, say, 6 courses, registered 5 in order to have an extra semester or year so as to keep the aluta fire burning.

5 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Phelicx(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2016
UNIBEN!
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Praktikals(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Unilorin grin
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Praktikals:
Unilorin grin
Na prefect una get there, no be union leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2016
smada13:

Then you have not heard of LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY...... fight to finish ni.....ask fashola and tinubu....even Ghana, Togo and Benin republic do feel it
Being in a city like Lagos, with a high concentration of both print and electronic media is the only reason why it seems as if LASU can rub shoulders with OAU. Omo ni LASU ni ibi t'OAU wa.

5 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Xone3(f): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2016
GREATEST Ife

6 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by allytinted: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2016
aderogbar:
But wait,*stands akimbo*do we have SUG in UNAAB? Not sure
na school prefect dey Funaab not SUG. Na for unaab i no say dem dey beat SUG xcos from d days of Obama, Loco to Holla holla......very useless set of school prefects

1 Like

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by trippleKAY(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Samexdx:
Kogi state university... grin
Bros e b like say AY heat don melt ur mendula. u gat to b kidding.... ksu sug is an association of igalas. numbs last

1 Like

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by justreg90: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2016
SirElaw:
OAU's SUG was unmatchable and unbeatable.
it's still unmatchable and unbeatable.
aluta against all oppression.

3 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

In OAU, Ile-Ife, some SU members who were supposed to register, say, 6 courses, registered 5 in order to have an extra semester or year so as to keep the aluta fire burning.

you can lie ehn. who does that? just say they had C.O.s they couldn't clear
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2016
SIRRDIQ:
the G was not there yesterday but go and check the Signboard now is there lol
I guess D.S.A is not in town..cause if he is around they dare not..ROFL
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Jaymaxxy:
*In Great Ife, we don't have Students' Union Government, we have Students' Union. This is because we believe the union is strictly for the students and controlled by the students.

*The Congress of Great Ife students is the highest decision making body of the union, which means what the students say is the final.

*The SRC is always there to checkmate the excesses of the executives.

*The finance of the union are accounted for at the beginning and end of every session.

*Great Ife Students' Union is the only Students' union that influences national issues. Eg, the Ibadan-Ife express road was dualized after agitation from Great Ife students.

*Great Ife Union gave the late Gani Fawehinmi the Senior Advocate of the Masses (SAM) when he was denied SAN.

*Great Ife Students' Aluta is always scientific. We have a way of making our grievances known without spoiling a single flower in d school.

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by fudmitesdeedat(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
na poly bida be the babaaa....
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by sheettle(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
LASUSU!! Most active students Unionism in Subsahara Africa.
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

you can lie ehn. who does that? just say they had C.O.s they couldn't clear
I won't argue with you because you know nothing about the school. No offence.

2 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by oluwafeolami(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dnt jst try 2 mention FUTA here oooo. na big KNOCK dae wait dat person
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by fawaz050(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by sollygold(f): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Make I hear
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by christinie(f): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is better than all the negative write-ups about our institutions.
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by biosepeter1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Delsu worst... Dem no even get self
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by ThankGodEdeh(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
I give it to the Aluta Warriors of Fed Poly Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State. God bless their struggle. God bless the President, Comr. Moh'd Garba Balarabe.
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Samexdx(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
trippleKAY:
Bros e b like say AY heat don melt ur mendula. u gat to b kidding.... ksu sug is an association of igalas. numbs last
bros nawa for you oo.. Na joke i dey joke na grin
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Adet5(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
OOU is the home of leaders, if you are opportune to lead in OOU then you are good to go outside there

2 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Bnladan(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Usman Musa Maizare a former SUG president of UDUS is d best SUG President ever.
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by joshuamoses101(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
datguru:
Unique uniport
behave urself,uniport ni,uniport kor
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Tkini(f): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
KWASU...........
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by oguego(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
datguru:
Unique uniport
. Na craze de worry you, which uniport , the one i know abi na the branch office for cameroon
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Salamsalam240(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Up Abdulkareem Usman SUG President Kaduna polytechnic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / List Of Universities And Their UME Cut-off Marks / OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.