Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,398 members, 7,978,265 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:06 AM

Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises (1338 Views)

APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out / El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video / Nigerians Blast Pres. Buhari On Twitter, Claimed He Got Empty Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by Bemazo(f): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Breaking his silence for the first time since his arrest and prosecution by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olisa Metuh, has described the lingering fuel crisis crippling economic activities nationwide as a clear evidence that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) merely hoodwinked Nigerians with empty campaign promises of eldorado in order to vote the party into power and in the end, has nothing but pain and suffering to offer.
Reacting to the daily pains and anguish Nigerians are forced to face in the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, Metuh said with the current state of the economy and the hopelessness in the polity, PDP would flush out the ineffectual APC from power in 2019.http://www.bemazo.com/2016/03/metuh-apc-has-nothing-to-offer-deceived.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by christinie(f): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2016
I quite agree.

Privileged information discloses that APC plans to work only in 2018/2019 so as to win the next presidential election. Nigerians please let's outsmart them.

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by Xclusivegrin007(m): 7:17am On Mar 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by Opinedecandid(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2016
True, I concur.

Howbeit @Metuh, don't be surprised that tomorrow they will find a reason to keep you behind bars claiming you are a 'threat to national security' as they are saying now about @Fayose.

The later has immunity as a sitting Governor, you don't have, not even as a bailed suspect of financial crime.

So talk the talk, no doubt, but thread with caution.

Bravo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Oh and he finally talk...as he de hot

1 Like

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by ItzTun3chi(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2016
I Never Trusted Apc Right From Onset. Apc Is A Scam And A Joke angry angry We Don Enter One Chance Rule Be That O grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by Blakjewelry(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2016
I already know this before the elections

2 Likes

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by Caseless: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2016
Metuh the thief!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by bestower: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Today is my birthday can u guys shower me with champaigne of LIKES

7 Likes

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by mrvitalis(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2016
I voted for Buhari.. .. a fulani man and not jesus

So I don't expect miracles. .. . Nothing good comes easy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by SleekAboki: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2016
look who is talking.

1 Like

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by Beremx(f): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Too bad!!
Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by phlemzy: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2016
Buhari his team of 'technocrats' are seriously giving the opposition side things to say. The masses that voted for change are presently disappointed and almost regretting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by ogasnow: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2016
Wondered how long it would take him to begin seeking relevance again. When you and your party created eldorado in your pockets with our national patrimony, we were not hoodwinked then. Thunder fire you there. Thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by phemmie06(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Even if everyone is complaining not PDP.
Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by engrtee(f): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2016
True
Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by Adagba01: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Olisa Mutu, a very remorseful soul like you shouldn't talk again on any public matter. The worse performance Nigerians are going to get from the Buhari led APC's government would be better than the best we ever get from Jonathan's PDP government, which this day light robber called Metu was part of it. By the time Metu's school mate - judge sent him to the gallows, he will understand me better.

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by Amanwulu1(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2016
I can never b disappointed by some1 I was never appointed by. I was around in 1983-84 as a child n used to listen to d complain of d elders. So I'll b an idiot to expect anytin frm buhari only dat I'm witnessing his dullness first-hand n keep wondering how a general could b dis dull n dunce.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by Blackfire(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2016
I can swear with ANYTHING THAT WILL NOT HARM ME, that APC members from presidency to councillors have not stolen more than 1 million naira.

Oya tell me what i will swear with ?
Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by odikimi: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Caseless:
Metuh the thief!
so this is the only respond u v to counter his criticism? meaning he is right because u never did anything to traverse his points. smh

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by odikimi: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Adagba01:
Olisa Mutu, a very remorseful soul like you shouldn't talk again on any public matter. The worse performance Nigerians are going to get from the Buhari led APC's government would be better than the best we ever get from Jonathan's PDP government, which this day light robber called Metu was part of it. By the time Metu's school mate - judge sent him to the gallows, he will understand me better.
look at a zombie in chief. the counselor representing my ward has outperformed yo useless and Super clueless president ever on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by odikimi: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Caseless:
Metuh the thief!
so this is the only respond u v to counter his criticism? meaning he is right because u never did anything to traverse his points. smh

1 Like

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by banki(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Metuh metuh metuh of all people?

So you guys think nigeria was so good when you were kicked out?...

Don't worry ships with oil will soon come and nnpc will be the sole importer of pms,we will not pay you and your friends billions again as subsidy!

The strategic reserves will be enough to cushioneffects of supply, it's realy hard now but soon it will be ok.

Let anyone else critise pmb government but certainly not members of the pdp especially senior members like metuh who is currently on trail for helping to steal nigerias money

1 Like

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by MabraO: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Metuh didn't say those words

See the Yeye blog wey carry the news sef
Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by LudaChriz(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2016
It is visible to the blind
Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by Caseless: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2016
odikimi:

those that come to equity must come with clear hands.
Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by kuuljay(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2016
phlemzy:
Buhari his team of 'technocrats' are seriously giving the opposition side things to say. The masses that voted for change are presently disappointed and almost regretting.
I am not disappointed yet,and when I look around me I discover the ones who didn't vote for him are the ones who are shouting the loudest grin
Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by ijedallar: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2016
The only thing I was praying is that the younger ones who werent born during Baba's first regime as a general would not withness the kind of hunger that dealt with us in 1983 otherwise they will not even remember that internet existed talk more of commenting on any issue in this government.my people it wasnt funny.we chop corn nobi small.may God help Him to CHANGE too
Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by onatisi(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2016
phlemzy:

Re: Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises by onatisi(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2016
ijedallar:
The only thing I was praying is that the younger ones who werent born during Baba's first regime as a general would not withness the kind of hunger that dealt with us in 1983 otherwise they will not even remember that internet existed talk more of commenting on any issue in this government.my people it wasnt funny.we chop corn nobi small.may God help Him to CHANGE too
Bros there is nothing prayer can do now,they will experience it .

(1) (Reply)

Trump Takes A Swipe At Nigeria And PMB! / Like Father Like Son:Saraki's Father Suspended Some Years Ago(photo) / SOLUTION TO FULANI HERDSMEN'S KILLINGS........"STOP EATING BEEF" CAMPAIGN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.