Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,950 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Please Kindly Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Kindly Help (568 Views)

Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady / Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab / Please Kindly Advice..your Expertise Is Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Help by Ataidara: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Am about buying into a property. It's an estate called City Crest estate in Uyo Akwa Ibom State managed by Primehill Ltd. A plot goes for the range of 500 to 700k. Each prospective buyer is to deposit an initial sum of 100 to 200k and then pay the balance monthly across 12 to 15months. plshas anyone done businesss with Primehill Ltd before. I need to be sure where my hard earned money goes to. Are they credible? Pls comment
Re: Please Kindly Help by Bookiemart01(f): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2016
I have not done any business with them before.
I suggest you meet those who know about real estate so they can guide you.

I was scammed to the value of #500,000 by a so called estate company offering this installment land purchase scheme too. I paid all the installment only for them to tell me they are having issues with the government. I have neither seen them, the money nor the land since 2013 cry

Make solid inquiry please. Economy too bad to loose even #1

Ataidara:
Am about buying into a property. It's an estate called City Crest estate in Uyo Akwa Ibom State managed by Primehill Ltd. A plot goes for the range of 500 to 700k. Each prospective buyer is to deposit an initial sum of 100 to 200k and then pay the balance monthly across 12 to 15months. plshas anyone done businesss with Primehill Ltd before. I need to be sure where my hard earned money goes to. Are they credible? Pls comment

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Help by Ataidara: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I was scammed to the value of #500,000 by a so called estate company offering this installment land purchase scheme too. I paid all the installment only for them to tell me they are having issues with the government. I have neither seen them, the money nor the land since 2013 cry
thanx boss
Re: Please Kindly Help by bebe2(f): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:

choi shocked shocked

this people dey fear me oo,

and am seriously looking for an estate to buy into around lekkki, ajah or sangotedo.

one has to be careful

(1) (Reply)

A 4 Bedrooms Bungalow For Sale, Akala Way, New-garage, Ibadan.#8m / Properties To Let At Ikoyi, V.i, Oniru, Ajah and ikeja / For Sale @ Ikosi...block Of 6flats On A Tarred Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.