Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies (9404 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? / Love, Money And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies by Pittbaby(f): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
God sees your trials and he is with you through them all. he is taking you somewhere and you just dont realize it yet.

I graduated in 2002 I was in Economics
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies by walestar2(m): 5:52am On Jul 30, 2009
Pittbaby:

God sees your trials and he is with you through them all. he is taking you somewhere and you just dont realize it yet.

I graduated in 2002 I was in Economics
God has create us, let's do and undo. Baba God no worry about us because he makes us act this way, if I drinks, it is God's wish, If I behave or Misbehave, it is God wish either even if I smoke igbo which I don't want to but if God want me to smokes,nobody can stop me.afterall He created my brain and thinking too, If God want me to born again I will, if God want me to sin forever I will sin forever too, when its right for God, he will decide my next step
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies by Anikeji: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2009
skfa1:

That reminds me of this "EFCC is under yahoo" RITA grin grin grin

This is da ONE!!! Rita is ma homegirl wink
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies by Thor(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2009
angry angry

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies by cutemoses(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2009
FACTS :  From observation in my own state, 98% of girls i have talked with will date/marry a yahoo guy. They don't even see it as a crime. Some see it as payback to the whites for slavery, which is just a lame excuse, some see it as just getting smarter than the guy on the other side of the pond. Most of you ladies here saying God forbid, funny thing is your guy may even be a yahoo guy and you may never know. The guy can pretend he is doing an online business like forex or just some trade.  Some may have quit after making lots of millions and they start doing business. You may still not know and get married to that kind of person.  By the way, Thor, it seems like you dont really live in nigeria, so like they say,  WHO NOR GO NOR KNOW. THERE WILL NEVER BE A DEATH PENALTY and THOSE WHO ARE CAUGHT WILL ALWAYS BE BAILED. ITS JUST MONEY. oh before i forget, "EFCC is UNDER YAHOO GUYS" lol
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies by Pittbaby(f): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2009
FACTS : From observation in my own state, 98% of girls i have talked with will date/marry a yahoo guy. They don't even see it as a crime. Some see it as payback to the whites for slavery, which is just a lame excuse, some see it as just getting smarter than the guy on the other side of the pond. Most of you ladies here saying God forbid, funny thing is your guy may even be a yahoo guy and you may never know. The guy can pretend he is doing an online business like forex or just some trade. Some may have quit after making lots of millions and they start doing business. You may still not know and get married to that kind of person. By the way, Thor, it seems like you dont really live in nigeria, so like they say, WHO NOR GO NOR KNOW. THERE WILL NEVER BE A DEATH PENALTY and THOSE WHO ARE CAUGHT WILL ALWAYS BE BAILED. ITS JUST MONEY. oh before i forget, "EFCC is UNDER YAHOO GUYS" lol

You have to disclose this your sample set O !!!, I dont know anybody who thinks like this and I was born and bred in lagos. Where did you carry out your survey ? To hit the nail on the head , what kind of girls do you hang out with?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies by AmAlone: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2009
cutemoses:

FACTS :  From observation in my own state, 98% of girls i have talked with will date/marry a yahoo guy. They don't even see it as a crime. Some see it as payback to the whites for slavery, which is just a lame excuse, some see it as just getting smarter than the guy on the other side of the pond. Most of you ladies here saying God forbid, funny thing is your guy may even be a yahoo guy and you may never know. The guy can pretend he is doing an online business like forex or just some trade.  Some may have quit after making lots of millions and they start doing business. You may still not know and get married to that kind of person.  By the way, Thor, it seems like you dont really live in nigeria, so like they say,  WHO NOR GO NOR KNOW. THERE WILL NEVER BE A DEATH PENALTY and THOSE WHO ARE CAUGHT WILL ALWAYS BE BAILED. ITS JUST MONEY. oh before i forget, "EFCC is UNDER YAHOO GUYS" lol

fu
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies by 190: 3:13am On Nov 29, 2010
WALE STAR IS HERE AGAIN.

I DON TIRE FOR THAT GUY
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies by yankite(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2010
@xqwysyte i love the sincerity of ur profile pics(i hvn't eaten when i took this) grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action / Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! / Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.