Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,527 members, 7,968,491 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:19 AM

Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) (19829 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today / El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) by drslem: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Michaelgates:
they are not Army, they are Airforce soldiers, so they must have a different uniform
Not totally true....For starters they are in the north east,due to the desert terrain most military personnel put on desert camouflage whereas their counterparts in the south put on d conventional green camo(woodland) and secondly camouflage in the Nigeria armed forces has been harmonized,meaning from henceforth army,navy and the airforce are to put on the same type of camouflage....U can only differentiate them by their individual service ranks
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) by drslem: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
banmee:

You think the chief of air staff knows any better?
I will have to agree with you,even his ADC that should be prolific in weapon handling is also there staring at a soldier handling a weapon with a mounted magazine with the muzzle in close proximity to his boss...it's also heartbreaking to note that from the uniform of the soldier with the weapon,he's most likely part of our elite special forces...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) by banmee(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
drslem:
I will have to agree with you,even his ADC that should be prolific in weapon handling is also there staring at a soldier handling a weapon with a mounted magazine with the muzzle in close proximity to his boss...it's also heartbreaking to note that from the uniform of the soldier with the weapon,he's most likely part of our elite special forces...

I am not trying to be funny, but i have to ask again; Do you think Nigeria's "elite special forces" know any better too? The level of training the army receives leaves much to be desired. The rule of thumb is, when holding a rifle/pistol, assume it's loaded. With or without a magazine in the magazine weld. At least that is the way i was taught.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) by Ogunnwababatobi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nigerian army uniform is green,air force is blue,navy white and navy blue. Soldiers uniform is camoflag,so since they are soldiers, they all wear como
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) by drslem: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
banmee:

I am not trying to be funny, but i have to ask again; Do you think Nigeria's "elite special forces" know any better too? The level of training the army receives leaves much to be desired. The rule of thumb is, when holding a rifle/pistol, assume it's loaded. With or without a magazine in the magazine weld. At least that is the way i was taught.
well,they are coming up...they had some training abroad and performed well in the ongoing clearance ops in the northeast but that not withstanding,basics such as this shouldn't be overlooked...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) by Michaelgates(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
drslem:
Not totally true....For starters they are in the north east,due to the desert terrain most military personnel put on desert camouflage whereas their counterparts in the south put on d conventional green camo(woodland) and secondly camouflage in the Nigeria armed forces has been harmonized,meaning from henceforth army,navy and the airforce are to put on the same type of camouflage....U can only differentiate them by their individual service ranks
or logo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State Pensioners Protest On The Streets Over Non-Payment Of Pension / Voting Start In Lagos APC Gubernatorial Primary Election / PDP National Secretary, Sam Anyanwu Rejects Imo Results, Sets Up Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.