Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

IBADAN Entrepreneurs' Thread - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBADAN Entrepreneurs' Thread (907 Views)

End Of The Year Website Design & Development Promo For Business & Entrepreneurs / To All Waste Recycling Entrepreneurs/ It Just Got Better / 10 Top Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Business Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBADAN Entrepreneurs' Thread by Dwightventures(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Hey all, I've been in the city ti kick-start a tech startup but I'm not finding it funny due to lack of partners and not enough funds to employ people outright. It just makes me wonder how many people are out there too who have some, but not all the ingredients for business success and are looking to have someone else complement them. It will be good for word to spread so that we can be of better use to one-another.

For me, I have an office in the Agbowo area of town and I can't stress enough how disastrous that has turned out to be for my business prospects. I am now looking for other outlets for my products and services all over town. I am also looking for people who may have some funds to bring to life the work I have carried out but lack funds to mass-produce for general sale. It is a detailed street map of Ibadan town which people could buy for less than 500 naira apiece. I'm looking to raise about 150-200k for almost a thousand copies of that work to be sold in traffic, at universities and all offices across the town.

There are so much more ideas I've worked on and I'm sure other people also have need for such networking. Let it begin!

1 Like

Re: IBADAN Entrepreneurs' Thread by nikaShow(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
This sounds interesting.

Convince me more on 08032425050...its whatsapp-able
Re: IBADAN Entrepreneurs' Thread by Dwightventures(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
nikaShow:
This sounds interesting.

Convince me more on 08032425050...its whatsapp-able

You didn't say anything of yourself or area of interest. If it makes sense here, it can then transfer elsewhere. Thx
Re: IBADAN Entrepreneurs' Thread by tinnymerit(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2016
have u heard of googlemap? And ho will you diff ojaoba from idi arere and bere others frm one anda on d map?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Development And Management Seminar In Lagos Nigeria / Affordable Data Plan / 50 Bags Of Sugar Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.