Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,520 members, 7,940,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Letter To A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Virgin (463 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To A Virgin by VandIntimacy: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Can someone pls answer this question: why has virginity gone obsolete these days?

Why do people think something is wrong with u or u are being hypocritical once u say u are a virgin?

It's like u don't belong until u have tasted d 'forbidden fruit' (sex). Why must it be?

Let me explain d virgin word better: Regardless of your past, whether you have been sexually active or not, as long you have chosen to keep your body (out of your love and fear for God) and save sex for marriage, u are d virgin I mean here.

So here's the letter.

Dear Virgin,

I know the world thinks you are obsolete right now because you chose to hold on to one of the most precious things God has given you, your innocence. I know sometime friends and peers make you feel you don’t belong. They call you naive, outdated and queer. As a matter of fact, they think something is wrong with you...read more===>http://virtueandintimacy.com/2016/03/21/a-letter-to-a-virgin/
Re: Letter To A Virgin by bamto19: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Say ‘i Do’ / Here’s Why You Can’t Orgasm / Flirchi.com Members Are Fake Or Real ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.