Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court (32319 Views)

Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by knackz(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=tolexy007 post=44221827][/quote]if ant bite this guy, e go know the difference btw wasup and hw far grin
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Crazy story. Responses from sex-starved virgin men. Ok let me start analyzing.

Assuming he married her when he was aged 19, 20 years later means he's 39. 19 is the youngest age I can picture a man getting married.

20 years ago she would've been younger and most likely skinny or average build. A trait like the one he's complaining about would seem god sent to a man in the peak of sexual prowess. Fast forward 20 years and five children later; the man is at least five years out his peak, the woman is now fat, loose down there and most likely kills him with nagging daily - associating intercourse with her body now seems more an advanced math equation than a roller coaster ride. Her god sent trait now seems more of a curse as his very body rejects her every touch. Rather than listen to his pleas and protests, she goes ahead to _rape him like she's done the past 20years.

Make una free the man jor, he's free to divorce his wife for any reason. All a marriage needs in the end're children, the children're grown enough to take care of themselves and each other.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Banter1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Destined2win:
I'd really like a wife that rushes me when she needs to make love with me.
seconded
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by HRich(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
if the woman can concor to the husband's wish, then the woman is the one saying the truth! Imagine ex soldier claiming his wife beating him?
Everything is posible, he can be a Soldier in the Barrack and loaf of Bread at home.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by DanielWoods(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Destined2win:
I will love to marry same. God send me 1
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by knackz(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
girl are nt smiling grin
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by knackz(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
girls are nt smiling grin
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nathe11: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
soldier go!..soldier come!...soldier do wetn you want but DON'T fall in love with me..
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by totoakins(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
why does it always happen in igando
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
The wife name na idiat na, past future participle of !d!ot
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by GANJAFARMER: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Yeye man. grin

See Wetin we dey find . angry
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by huntax(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
XD3G:

He has no right to beat her! Being a retired soldier does not mean he shouldn't be able to defend or protect himself against a woman or is/was she a soldier too?
How do you protect yourself from a constantly raging woman? By leaving the house, I guess? So after that, spending nights in the hotel and wasting some cash, he decided to end the marriage in court.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by lovemaths(f): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
YorubaWoman
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Lustig(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chai!!! See pple wey they view this topic. If na boko or maths competition matter now WE no go show face...
Viewing this topic: timsucess,
cjoy4life, Lustig(m), cindyblash,
Britishmicky(m), chumada,
obumsky059(m), stoicguy(m),
AUSVINS, iceman1993, urchcherry,
elrony(m), JUO(m), makkosky(m),
saintfaculty(m), Kelvingarcia(m),
darniejay(m), mylesJ,
customised87, codeME, seyiaro1,
nnokwa042(m), Lapyte, joecrack(m),
haweesy, medwhite0, abu2088,
nybol(m), hajbash, AKUPSME,
Kesmakveli(m), nnachukz(m),
afeezboro, coolscott(m),
kachimoore, kess50, gfullmoon,
pdemand(m), kcool(m),
PweetyJbaby(f), emmankalu(m),
ticogee, hamsky, Kenai, mohitoess,
streetdisciple, MikeMoses(m),
makapella(m), Parosho(m),
mannatech, smithoo(m),
keyman0007(m), Chiqueen(f),
Demex40(m), fizzyf4, babakol(m),
CharlieMaria(m), kalushaiyke(m),
janefarms2015, anyicool(m),
Yanglee(m), ajakpe, Missy89(f),
colombiana, queenjeccy(f),
hopilo4life(m), MrSmith007,
kenonze(f), nnamdiokere45(m),
mutualrespect, Empero1,
Tinyemeka(m), Lionhearted511 and
116 guest(s)
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Lanalois: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Akminaj:
Na so craze dey start

Gbam!!!
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by cirmuell(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
shockedgrin
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Skybee1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ds man n lai lai minister name 5 n 6,he can lie for Africa,coward soldier
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Eeroh95(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oga go buy as many boxers as possible...nah she go tear tire
Let the molesting continues Who tearing of boxers don help?
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by repogirl(f): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lol,this is freaking hilarious!

See the kind lie old man dey lie, kai. Which one be wife dey tear him boxers, dey beat am? Liar!
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by victorazy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Igwe007:

Be careful what you wish for.
Nothing to be careful here, nothing to be afraid here! grin

Prayer of all men

p
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by victorazy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
lovemaths:
YorubaWoman

Gbam!! grin
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by introvertedsoul: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Mr Rod-Oye[/size]
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Fizzbizzie(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
That man dey lie
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by DonaldGenes(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
teekay213:
that's my style,tear every underwear.see traffic,na dis kind matter NL dey like.

Hahahaha I de teyu

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
huntax:

The torn boxers had me in stitches.... Lmaoo

na oga lala put am o grin.maybe na undecided
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by HirstMOG(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
fejicruz:
You took those words from my mouth.

you de speak pidgin
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by UKBobo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Give me two months with his wife, I go turn into calm, domesticated puppy. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by mymoneygrows(f): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Destined2win:

I like ur kind.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
cococandy, here's another Igando case for you to digest cheesy
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by fejicruz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
As orijinal Warri boi weh I be, why I no go dey knack pidgin
HirstMOG:

you de speak pidgin
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by fitinwell: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Idonbilivit[/size]
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
CFCman:
cococandy, here's another Igando case for you to digest cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video / Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.