Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency (31213 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Osinbajo Rejects N7b VP Residence, Says He Will Remain In Current Accommodation / Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency by DropShot: 1:57am On Mar 30, 2016
TijaniAbu:

Buhari wants to commit extra-judicial murder on Dasuki? If Dasuki wanted to run he would have. What has Buhari done with the nation since he became president? His NSA is probably doing worse than Dasuki right now. Buhari that spends over $2 million dollars monthly on travelling is the biggest hypocrite and fraud. Chains
If I ask you to substantiate your claim of the $2million dollars, you will quote your agbero mentor Fayose. SMH for you.
Re: Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 30, 2016
jogojogo:

Whatever it is, I am in full support. Kudos to the Judiciary, kudos to PMB.

When Buhari leaves, he should also suffer the same fate if there are evidences against him.

Thumbs up for being objective.
Re: Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency by sunnex2: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2016
SleekAboki:
Don't be surprised that after all this media drama, Dasuki walks free.

Why not? He will not only walk free but will b celebrated by his kinsmen including Buhari.
Re: Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency by BELAEBY: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
i wonder why this people will gladly and proudly come out to lie to nigerians. the f.g has no regard for the law because judges have granted dasuki bail many times but the govt decided to still kip him in detention. pls stop lying and say something better and reasonable.
i am sure u all know that wen this administrations lives office, they will suffer worse case scenerio.
Re: Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency by DanOmang: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Is Mr President now the spokesman for the judiciary or the Judge presiding over Dasukis case is Nigeria not a democratic Country
Re: Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency by thabet232: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
i must say that president buhari is such a dictator and has absolutely no respect for the rule of law, he is just a painted sepulcher whose outside is admirable but inside he isrotten
Re: Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency by thabet232: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
why would he not respect and honor the word of a court he is supposed to guide the constitution notwithstanding any odd, if the court has granted dasuki bail why is he still being detained pending the conclusion of hos trial the irony is that the so called PMB is acting twice as corrupt as the people whom he claim to be corrupt because i dnt seethe rationale behind him not upholding the constitution
Re: Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency by PEROSKY12: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Did i hear Garba Shehu say PMB has the hightest regard for the rule of law? if he does then Dasuki shld be freed. Amaechi, Fashola nd Tinubu ar corrupt but because they helped buhari to become the president he didnt say anything abt them instead he made them ministers. Is dat hw the person who respect the rule of law acts?
Re: Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency by justinmonalisa: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Let the law take it course.Actually the issue of Dasuki is completed, and it has to be treated one after the other.
Re: Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency by zubey: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
It's only in this country dat d president don't respect the rule of law.....court granted Dasuki bail bt PMB and APC caucus ask 4 his re-arrest. Dy shuld free dis man if dy can't find evident 2 proof dat he stole Nigeria mony........
Re: Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency by vikeyz(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Second River Niger Bridge And A Sea Port At Onitsha: Shall We Celebrate? / PDP Shuns Ogun State As Buhari, Atiku Hit Home States To Woo Voters / 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.