Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,537 members, 7,888,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday (3094 Views)

Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by sixtuschimere: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Buhari,Osinbajo & other dignitaries are at the 8th Bola Asiwaji Tinubu’s Colloquium going on right now at the International Conference Center, Abuja to mark Tinubu's birthday.

One word for the photo above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/caption-this-photo-of-buharitinubu.html

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by bandol(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin There's nothing mean in that look. He's only paying attention to what PMB was saying

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op is a Wailer/Ipob.
Sai Buhari
Sai Jagaban cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Buhari be like: if u see the amount of money GEJ,DASUKI,WIKE,FAYOSE and others stole ehn? You no go fit raise am up. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by IamRespected: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
I smell a wailer grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by Saheed9: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Jagaban be like 'just keep shut it's not funny
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by Saheed9: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Jagaban be like 'just keep shut it's not funny'
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by busybrain123(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
lolz buhari be like...tinubu haffy bafday ma good friend. long liff and froferity....and tinubu be like bubu so after all the packaging you are still disgracing me...

baba u need Jesus.. grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by chiefolododo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
The jagbagan of Africa

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by sheedy407(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Osinbajo no just fit any post at all.
He is just to looking so local

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by knightsTempler: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by gebest: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
These are the killer of gej and the distroyer of pdp. Pls 1million likes for Asiwaju Hamed Bola Akpojihomi Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by multikolour(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mr President if I open this my smelling mouth I swear you will faint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by CACAWA(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
sheedy407:
Osinbajo no just fit any post at all.
He is just to looking so local
lol..you wey look international, wetin be your account balance?

Moral of the story, no be how person wor-wor we dey take sabi warrior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Jagaban be like yes kilode
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by simonace(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
wetin he dey mean self undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by PenSniper: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
What a bad and terrible day for perpetual wailers/-IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
LOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin

THE REAL JAGABAN

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by DaBullIT(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Buhari self no dey smile

Yoruba say if two people dey talk and dem laugh commot , he mean say na lie dem dey lie for themselves

Or

Dem just share money finish

Nigeria business and Serious business , No smiling
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by gen2briz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
God bless asiwaju new age
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB /PYO
God bless me

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by HrmOlolade(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
PenSniper:
What a bad and terrible day for perpetual wailers/-IPOB.
In other word ipod/wailing wailer

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by Taeewo(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
talkin abt Saraki
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by mankan2k7(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Who say make u come
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by GudluckIBB(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Buhari be like

Tinubu this Osunbade na bad guy O!He too dey flex fine fine chiks

Tinubu Be Like

I don dey suspect am tay tay.

Osinbajo be like

Mhen! This Buhari no sabi keep secret.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by ThaPatriot(m): 1:12am On Mar 30, 2016
Tinubu's look is mean by default, y should i be surprised
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by ifyan(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2016
I don't think he intentionally keep mean face.

That is his natural smile face
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday by Aromas: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2016
sheedy407:
Osinbajo no just fit any post at all. He is just to looking so local
Senseless comment of month grin You wey con fine n handsome show ur face. Local comment grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Uzo-uwani Is An Oil Rich LGA In Enugu State / When You Are 3 In 1 Minister This Is What Happens (pics) / FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.