Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,265 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair (597 Views)

I MAY HAVE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK!LADY CRIES OUT / My Brother's Pre-wedding Pictures. / Teenage Love Affair Story -first Compilation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair by AliceDora: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is short but not simple. My brother loves her girlfriend who he had started dating since year one to final year. He is about to go for service now but the girl's attitude has changed. She no more calls him regularly, no more sends him love texts, no more cares if he's angry or happy, easily cuts the phone on my brother's ears. The worst now is that my brother just confessed that he visited a brothel because she doesn't feel anything any longer when they both are alone. Before u ask- ofcourse she was a virgin when they started. But now her change breaks my brother's heart everyday. He sobs. Please advice please. Thanks
Re: Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair by multikolour(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
OP please don't get offended but your English composition is something.

your brother is not yet a graduate going for service, if not he would have graduated from her love too.
Re: Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair by multikolour(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op don't get offended but you English composition is something.

your brother is not a graduate going for NYSC if not, he would have also graduated from her love.
Re: Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair by Dahveydson(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sing the anthem "Move on" to his ears...
Re: Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
AliceDora:
This is short but not simple. My brother loves her girlfriend who he had started dating since year one to final year. He is about to go for service now but the girl's attitude has changed. She no more calls him regularly, no more sends him love texts, no more cares if he's angry or happy, easily cuts the phone on my brother's ears. The worst now is that my brother just confessed that he visited a brothel because she doesn't feel anything any longer when they both are alone. Before u ask- ofcourse she was a virgin when they started. But now her change breaks my brother's heart everyday. He sobs. Please advice please. Thanks

He is probably not mature to deal with a relationship issue if the best he could do was to visit a brothel, let him break up with her and spare her the agony of finding out he cheated and breaking up with him
Re: Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair by donholy28(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
carry sledgehammer knack ur bros for head...maybe im brain go reset
Re: Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Does ur bro miss her love or her to.to? is he a sissy? does he relate wella with opposite sex
the gal may be the that thinks dating him is a favor. he needs to man-up cos the handwritting on the wall is crystal clear. a virgin b4 doesn't mean she can't be serial cheat
Re: Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Okay.

Thank you all for the advice...
Re: Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair by AliceDora: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Naughty pls don't end my thread. The advices are urgently needed. Thanks to Ya all for your suggestions but more earnest advice are needed here. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Ladies!! / The Revenge To Cheaters Is Cheating / What To Do When Your Friend Always Gets The Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.