Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,381 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

How To Help A 12 Year Old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Help A 12 Year Old (637 Views)

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Help A 12 Year Old by Cherie04: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good day everyone, I'm the second daughter of my parents, I have three sisters and one brother and he's the Last born and he's 12 years old. Because he's the only boy, I sometimes get the feeling that he's lonely, two girls have one room and he's the only one that stays alone, because of this he's becomes addicted to television, all the Disney stations and cartoon network are his solace and I've been thinking of what to do about it. Pls if you have ideas on things to engage a 12 year old in, I'd be grateful, things that he'd be interested in. Awaiting your responses...
Re: How To Help A 12 Year Old by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Are there no other boys of his age in the neighbourhood to play Ball with
Re: How To Help A 12 Year Old by Udochee(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
tell him to bring his school notes/assignments so you guys can talk about it;during your routine gisting(ameboing) with your other sisters just make his room your meeting point &also bring up topics that concern him;while cooking tell him to come and help you out a little(ranging from tasting for salt or pepper,bring me this-bring me that,then tip him with an extra piece of meat in his food)...

1 Like

Re: How To Help A 12 Year Old by Cherie04: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
raumdeuter:
Are there no other boys of his age in the neighbourhood to play Ball with
no there aren't, only in school.
Re: How To Help A 12 Year Old by Cherie04: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Udochee:
tell him to bring his school notes/assignments so you guys can talk about it;during your routine gisting(ameboing) with your other sisters just make his room your meeting point &also bring up topics that concern him;while cooking tell him to come and help you out a little(ranging from tasting for salt or pepper,bring me this-bring me that,then tip him with an extra piece of meat in his food)...
thanks for your advice, I'll try to involve him more, tho hr
Re: How To Help A 12 Year Old by Cherie04: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Udochee:
thanks for your advice, I'll try to involve him more, tho he hates staying in the kitchen lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / If You Have Never Received Jesus Into Your Life Do It Now / Don't Defile Yourself - E.o.t William

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.