Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,118 members, 7,880,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home (71998 Views)

Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / Davido: "Why I Shot A Gun From My Home" / Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by MoneypassGod(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
vickie1900:

yes o.... forgot to tell you... your performance was below average.... that was the driest Sex i ever had. Even when i tried to put you through, your naveity was glaring.... and jeeez.... you lasted just 3 minutes!!!!!! was so disappointed.... i had crazy things In my head i wanted to do to take you to cloud 9!!!!
I dont usually perform badly in bed, but dat day ur kitty cat was smelling, and i didn't know how to tell u. I think u need to work on ur hygeine.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogorwyne:
See the big space in his boxer. His pee pee pee nor even get better mass. Like he inherited the boxer from his elder brother. Aint fine down there.

Kai... itsi notu gudu to be a spoiling.
U spoiling finished
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by kosokoadeyemi: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Money don dey wory head of this people,they should becareful
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by gbaskiboy: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogorwyne:
See the big space in his boxer. His pee pee pee nor even get better mass. Like he inherited the boxer from his elder brother. Aint fine down there.
why is your eyes focused on the rod that hangs between his legs? seems you like the rod
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by ogorwyne(f): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Kai... itsi notu gudu to be a spoiling.
U spoiling finished
You caught me here! Lol am not a spoiling. *covers face*.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by killemslim(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
E small Dick get money 2 straff d baddest chicks in d game u Jerk off with their pics(word 2 those hating ass niggas)
So far e cum all dick na dick.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by MoneypassGod(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogorwyne:

Na you wan give am to me? Abi wetin b ur own?
How much will u pay, it seems u r desperate for dis hot sex.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by just2okworld(f): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
nawa o
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogorwyne:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by ogorwyne(f): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
MoneypassGod:
How much will u pay, it seems u r desperate for dis hot sex.
For your french curve dick? Pls stop mentioning me. If I see u naked in my dreams I will give u my bedsheet to cover up.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Temitope124(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
stupidity of the highest order...... ;Dstupidity of the highest order......
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by nkemdi89(f): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
tenderlaw:
He did not fire d gun. Watch carefully and see that d MOPOL removed d magazine(which contains d bullets) before giving him d rifle. Still, it is wrong to pose like that.

What if one of the bullet was lodged into chamber and the magazine was removed so that he shouldnt fire more than one round or to avoid placing the safety catch on rapid whereby he will fire everything at once.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by MoneypassGod(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogorwyne:

For your french curve dick? Pls stop mentioning me. If I see u naked in my dreams I will give u my bedsheet to cover up.
See her mouth. U wey don begin dey wet cos of ordinary pix.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by vickie1900(f): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I dont usually perform badly in bed, but dat day ur kitty cat was smelling, and i didn't know how to tell u. I think u need to work on ur hygeine.

yes, i was menstrauting, i told you, and you still insisted you wanted to Bang!!!! you told me that your konji was too strong.... how can you agree to bang a babe on her period sef?
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by horlah005: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
the Maggie has already being removed from the rifle jawe!
He ain't fire no shit
angry
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by omenka(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Only u create thread, only u be FTC undecided After una go dey pray for better Nigeria
@ Meme; Rotflmao!! Dude no kill person abeg. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Abadulbature(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
I wonder who want this crap as a role model, over my dead body!
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Smellymouth: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
omenka:
@ Meme; Rotflmao!! Dude no kill person abeg. cheesycheesycheesy
cheesy grin

Baba, I Tuale

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by tunapawizzy: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogorwyne:
No space in mine....U wana c
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by omenka(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy grin
Baba, I Tuale
Na confam madman you be aswear. Lmao!! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogorwyne:

Clearly the gun wasn't the only thing he wanted us to see. Since me I nor get business with gun nkor, na d 2nd choice I come focus on.
May God forgive you sha tongue
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by mideactive: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
D gun na pumpy,pumpy nor dey use magazine

agongajoseph:
No magazine attached to d AK... Atleast d police used his head
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by ekibor1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Davido is nothing but a fool... Imagine how he is posting with Nigerian police dirty gun... Bringing the level of other Nigerian artist down. Don't even like his song for once, all he does in his song is making NOISE. Oya make we go ooo!!! oya e! Oya day don break ooo!!!
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Smellymouth: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
omenka:
Na confam madman you be aswear. Lmao!! cheesycheesycheesy

grin cheesy grin

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by MoneypassGod(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
vickie1900:

yes, i was menstrauting, i told you, and you still insisted you wanted to Bang!!!! you told me that your konji was too strong.... how can you agree to bang a babe on her period sef?
I don't think mensturating is enough reason why u shuld live like a pig, cos I've seen lots of women who maintain proper hygeine during mensturation. Besides u must be a dimwit to allow a guy bang u durin mensturation.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Glossyclick(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na only him d*ck i see sha shocked sad shocked
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Dynamite02: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
190theclown:

Oga go and watch the snapchat he shot a clip in the air

Una go look picture before commenting when there is video evidence

ooops i forget na naija una de no snapchat for there grin
As If nor b lekki Davido for upload the snap chat....abbi lekki nor be naija again?
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by ogorwyne(f): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
May God forgive you sha tongue
Ameeen.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Layonle(f): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
BlissP:
And this dude seems to be role model to million Nigerians. How can a sane man put on boxers with his dick dangling and holds a Gun just for selfie! Dude must have been high on weed... No apology, but this isnt cool. Most of our celeb are classless! Yet to see kanye doing something similar.
what biz of mine z dz?notice me
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Tedassie(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogorwyne:

It isn't jor, dat kinda boxer normally have one kinda swollen space, if it were big e for full pass so.
Perv tongue
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by poksmahn(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogorwyne:
a flaccid stuff can grow into a monster in 10 seconds..
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Tedassie(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

See his tiny dick undecided
u once drooled over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) / List Of Nigerian Born American Actor/musician / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.