Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,903 members, 7,886,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. (2853 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court / Kogi Fulani Kidnap Update: Pls Gov Yahaya Bello Your Helicopter Is Needed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by EmeritusMbaM: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
ibotic:

Thank you... grin
You this Yoruba man... grin
Chukwu abiama will catch your people one day... grin grin grin

Ibo girl, do you have hair on your chest? Do you have yam leg. Talk true
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ojiofor:

Its the Haramist Fulani terrorists Army that does the killing disguised as herdsmen and once they are about to be cornered the they willl call those in the barracks to come and do mop up job.

I have to agree with the bold, i kept it polite but the bolded is the dirty truth.

1 Like

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by theDEVILisHERE: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stolen:

How did America and UK fund such a person into Aso Rock? This is the million dollar question.

E no go forever better for Obama and Cameron.

With the level of stuppidity and foolishness of the so called slave niggas aka Nigerians how are you suprised this possible

The jihardist Obamas and evil british plan will eventually back fire cause
they cannot stop the truth from emerging
And i mean the real TRUTH
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by ibotic(f): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Yorubaman.... grin
Why are you disgracing me like this
This is why I cannot put my picture up
Your people will laugh at us... grin
But truth be told...
I am a proud nnewi babe
I have hair on my chest and even biabia sef... grin
My yam legs
No be today own o... angry
This is common with awa people... sad
Chukwu okike abiama o
Kanu awa director has promised to look into this... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by EmeritusMbaM: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
ibotic:

Yorubaman.... grin
Why are you disgracing me like this
This is why I cannot put my picture up
Your people will laugh at us... grin
But truth be told...
I am a proud nnewi babe
I have hair on my chest and even biabia sef... grin
My yam legs
No be today own o... angry
This is common with awa people... sad
Chukwu okike abiama o
Kanu awa director has promised to look into this... grin grin

Buhahahahaha. No kill me abeg, lmaooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by ibotic(f): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Yorubaman....
It is Igbo not ibo
Anyway.....
This is me... angry
Please don't laugh grin
Chukwudi okike abiama o... grin

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by ibotic(f): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Buhahahahaha. No kill me abeg, lmaooooooooo

Please stop laughing at my beautiful picture... grin
This is it again... angry

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

With the level of stuppidity and foolishness of the so called slave niggas aka Nigerians how are you suprised this possible

The jihardist Obamas and evil british plan will eventually back fire cause
they cannot stop the truth from emerging
And i mean the real TRUTH

Wat is that truth? I know they feel invinsible becos they had already prepared to destroy the world.

Wat dey dont know is that it will never stop the Jihardist from attacking them as they are presently doing across Europe.

They say pride cometh before the fall.

UK has no principle or value and they lead the US on the same path.
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please kindly ignore the muslim jihardist trying very hard to derail the thread with their terrorist jokes. We are not amused. sad
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by EmeritusMbaM: 12:09am On Mar 30, 2016
ibotic:

Yorubaman....
It is Igbo not ibo
Anyway.....
This is me... angry
Please don't laugh grin
Chukwudi okike abiama o... grin

Buhahahahaha. Ibo fine girl. I don die. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by naijaking1: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2016
Is this Nigerian army owned by Fulanis?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is The Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 [must Read] / ‘900 Groups’ Endorse Buhari For Second Term / Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.