Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu (12185 Views)

President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation / Planning A Protest Against Me? Save Your Fuel Because I Won’t Resign – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by chernest2002: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2016
joinnow:

because he talk without thinking
what about the one who refuse to talk even when heaven falls?
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by alaskido(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
My guy please do not resign o. It is your fathers birth wright. grin grin
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Goke7: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
lawanson44:

When a whole minister for FINANCE says 16+6=24, she should not only resign but go on exile! Kemi Adeosun is an educated illiterate!! Stop making baseless comparisons!

that is how you guys are, your own people can never do wrong only folks from other parts of Nigeria makes mistakes, NOI never did anything wrong but kemi did abi? tribal bigots of the highest order
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by freedom96: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
This guy doesn't talk like a learned man.
Just like everyday/regular Nigeria politicians
I think u shud confine ur self to snapping and uploading indecent profile pics.You are better at that.Saying who's learned or otherwise seems to be above ur level.FYI,Ibe kachikwu is a first class graduate.If he's nt learned,I don't knw who is.
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by AnitaVista: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
no resign, make u die there
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nigeriasam:
just say SE is bitter about APC success. Don't add we SS. We SS can see beyond our nose.unlike hateful & ignoramous IPOB.

Wat SS state has APC won so far... just wait Edo is next. . moreover I m frm d SS and I hate APC because of hypocrisy just as I hare PDP because of looting. ..
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
freedom96:
I think u shud confine ur self to snapping and uploading indecent profile pics.You are better at that.Saying who's learned or otherwise seems to be above ur level.FYI,Ibe kachikwu is a first class graduate.If he's nt learned,I don't knw who is.
[/s]

Attention seeker.

U feel so excited reading my response to ur quote.

Nothing wrong with my Dp. If ur sister or female relatives are up to my standard, u would have been the happiest boy.

Pls face your studies.

How was your Jamb after 40marks was deducted?
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by freedom96: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

Attention seeker.

Nothing wrong with my Dp. If ur sister or female relatives are up to my standard, u would have been the happiest boy.

Pls face your studies.

Was or were?Who is your English teacher?You don't seem to have any standard at all.You are simply a mediocrist.Keep off!
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

Attention seeker.

Pls face your studies.

He is right... U will do better as a IndecentStar.. u fit d bill!
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
freedom96:
Was or were?Who is your English teacher?You don't seem to have any standard at all.You are simply a mediocrist.Keep off!

You have problem with my "was/were"
You still messed up using word not in English lexicon.

Middling like u
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
crixtex:

He is right... U will do better as a IndecentStar.. u fit d bill!

Bedbugs like u
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Samjos01(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
If you don't want to resign, then, give us result.

Give him time!
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Cityguy: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
It will be 'unNigerian' to resign sir. We are wired differently to the Asians, Americans, Europeans or what have you. Our sit-tight come rain come shine mentality no get rival, especially if what runs in your veins is concentrated Nigerian blood. We are all used to it. This placard carrying thing hardly work on us, Na imported concept.
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:

Bedbugs like u
With those small boobs u packed... cry
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Goke7:

that is how you guys are, your own people can never do wrong only folks from other parts of Nigeria makes mistakes, NOI never did anything wrong but kemi did abi? tribal bigots of the highest order

Yes no one is perfect but NOI is a million times better than Kermit Adeosun!

At least, the present state of the economy compared to that of during the time of NOI is solid proof! Or will you say the economy is a PDP member or a member of IPOB that it had to wait till buhari takes over before it's decline?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village / I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.