Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Is Our Next Step After This Disqualification And What Was Our Mistakes? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Our Next Step After This Disqualification And What Was Our Mistakes? (518 Views)

Liverpool Need To Win Trophies Soon... It Is The Next Step', Vows Jurgen Klopp / Advice A Football Star On The Next Step To Take / Suspended Disqualification And Fine For Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Our Next Step After This Disqualification And What Was Our Mistakes? by Mediapace: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
We have been rodgered out by pharaoh's of Egypt which will make our team not to participate in Afcon for two consecutive times which had never happened in the history of our football before.

To me Oliseh is a nice future reader,all the blame is now on Siasia,my guy ran away when he saw no hope in those chickens.

MY main questions goes thus :

*Who is to be blamed?
*What is our way forward?
*Should Siasia be sacked?
*Did it look like we are going to qualify for Next World cup?
*Do you think Mikel really deserve that title?
*what should be our next aim after Afcon dropout?
*with this set of things happening,do you see us winning worldcup in the next 12yrs?
*What was the major mistake siasia and his crew made?
*who will you rain curse on most when you are watching Afcon next year?
*who country will you support next year's Afcon
?
Guys&gurls let us answer those questions
Re: What Is Our Next Step After This Disqualification And What Was Our Mistakes? by Dinocarex(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
I don't think, we have time for the blame game here, if at all we need to blame anyone, it should be Chad for leaving the competition tongue tongue
Way forward: Now, we need to stabilize the team! No unnecessary changing of coaches, if they need to change the coaches which I don't subscribe to, they should do it asap.

Olympics is at the corner, thank goodness we qualified, it will be a breeding ground for the future Super Eagles.

I don't know why we cant have a stable national team players like Italy, Spain, Germany etc. Instead, we rotate players anyhow. A player should be dropped if his current form is under par and a player should be invited if his performance is exceptional. Not bringing players today and tomorrow, he is nowhere to be found.

*lemme drop this one first, I'm coming to finish it up*
Re: What Is Our Next Step After This Disqualification And What Was Our Mistakes? by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2016

[size=13pt]The Success Of Spain: A Lesson For Every Football Nation[/size]

The seniors showed how to do it! And now the juniors showed that even they can do it. Next what? Even the Spanish U5 might win their respective football tournament in the very same way. It’s that time to say that Brazil is no more the most feared football country in the world. It’s time for Spain to take the throne. The victory of Spain U-21 in the European championships recently has further substantiated the claim of the kings of world football. But how has Spain managed this unprecedented success, this unbelievable consistency that every country wants to emulate the Spanish success model?

The Process of Winning

Rome was not built in a day nor was Spain’s WC triumph or its major episodes of glory. It had been planned meticulously and every single detail was given great attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/3019225/success-spain-lesson-every-football#44246494

This is one of my favorite reads on football development. When you read this, you will understand the importance of good Football administration. You will notice why Politicians with no deep love for Football have no business running the game.

You will also get why the blame should not always fall on the shoulders of coaches.
Re: What Is Our Next Step After This Disqualification And What Was Our Mistakes? by ednut1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
drawing board tins

(1) (Reply)

It's Official Mourinho Is Nigeria's New Coach. / Arsenal Fans' 'Time For Change' Protest: 10 Things They Want To See Happen. / Massive Weekend: Five Matches You Must Not Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.