Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,905 members, 7,973,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:30 AM

Share Your Experience Of The Hardship Lately - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Your Experience Of The Hardship Lately (423 Views)

Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Of The Hardship Lately by donestk(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Prices of basics - food, transport and power are on the rise without correspondent increase in income or opportunities.

I went to buy a medium sized fridge in LG outlet today only to see a price tag of 51k as against 31k price early last year.

Indeed poverty is staring at our faces.

Please share yours.
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Hardship Lately by Kenzico(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
....Hmmm...Virtually everything has added money in my area.

If u insist on buying from the market directly....It still doznt make price to be reduced but increased.

Even my street petty shop owners are not even helping matters, I tried using N130 to buy a Hungry man Indomie pack and Egg, but the Pack has added N20 on top with the Egg now N35. I was totally annoyed with the incessant Hike in the price
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Hardship Lately by christinie(f): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
The hair cream I bought for N1k last December is now N2,300. Hope that sums it up for you.
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Hardship Lately by shedyman: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Was at Markudi over the weekend, I did not drive and had to resort to taking bikes. A distance of less than 5 minutes drive was charged at 150 Naira owing to the fuel situation. I needed to be in a lot of places so this constituted a drain on my pocket.

The suffering in the land is unprecedented as I type this not gotten a cumulative of 4 hours supply of light in a week.

The hike in food prices and other consumables is just overwhelming.

God save Nigeria from this doldrums.
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Hardship Lately by shedyman: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Was at Markudi over the weekend, I did not drive and had to resort to taking bikes. A distance of less than 5 minutes drive was charged at 150 Naira owing to the fuel situation. I needed to be in a lot of places so this constituted a drain on my pocket.

The suffering in the land is unprecedented as I type this, not gotten a cumulative of 4 hours supply of light in a week.

The hike in food prices and other consumables is just overwhelming.

God save Nigeria from this doldrums.
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Hardship Lately by Cholls(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
christinie:
The hair cream I bought for N1k last December is now N2,300. Hope that sums it up for you.
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Hardship Lately by toyeoye(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
guy park well...fuel finish for my car during search for petrol because of one massive traffic, had to park the car at a curb, waka well ahead of the traffic to get bike, queue to get a gallon cos na the only keg I gat, got back to the car and its been scratched. fuel don carry me reach house but I'm worse off than I was before I took off cos na empty tank remain.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Refineries Can’t Meet Demands – Kachikwu / Give Us This Nation / Fuel Scarcity: No Respite In Lagos, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.