Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,672 members, 7,968,943 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:39 PM

Be Careful Of Your Desires: Mama Crushed A Snake With Her Bare Foot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Careful Of Your Desires: Mama Crushed A Snake With Her Bare Foot (3316 Views)

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of Your Desires: Mama Crushed A Snake With Her Bare Foot by eesquare(m): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
This snake probably killed a rat inside my house and instead of just moving away, it started trying to swallow the rat. My mom saw the struggling snake, quietly went to get kerosene and poured it on the snake which weakened it. The snake tried to escape but she matched on to its head and pressed it very hard, holding it down till we got a machete and cut its head to pieces. Greed kills, evil desire kills too. Thank God for the way it all turned out!

Re: Be Careful Of Your Desires: Mama Crushed A Snake With Her Bare Foot by akanniade10(m): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Password tinz grin let's see if it will make it cool

Ps: I don't bliv the story tho undecided
Re: Be Careful Of Your Desires: Mama Crushed A Snake With Her Bare Foot by bobogee007(m): 12:00am On Mar 30, 2016
Fp straight
This 1 wey op mama kill with leg grin grin grin
Re: Be Careful Of Your Desires: Mama Crushed A Snake With Her Bare Foot by amokeme(f): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Your mum is the real deal!! shocked shocked
eesquare:
This snake probably killed a rat inside my house and instead of just moving away, it started trying to swallow the rat. My mom saw the struggling snake, quietly went to get kerosene and poured it on the snake which weakened it. The snake tried to escape but she matched on to its head and pressed it very hard, holding it down till we got a machete and cut its head to pieces. Greed kills, evil desire kills too. Thank God for the way it all turned out!

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of Your Desires: Mama Crushed A Snake With Her Bare Foot by micfoley: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2016
E don be
Re: Be Careful Of Your Desires: Mama Crushed A Snake With Her Bare Foot by menix(m): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2016
Op, is ur mum a wrestler
Cous nah all this village wrestler they get this kind mind..
Re: Be Careful Of Your Desires: Mama Crushed A Snake With Her Bare Foot by LMohd(m): 12:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Space acquired
Re: Be Careful Of Your Desires: Mama Crushed A Snake With Her Bare Foot by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Your MUM(woman) used her leg to smash and hold the snake until YOU(man) got a matchet....and you are proud to open a thread for it.

Can someone closeby please give this dude a kunk on the head

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of Your Desires: Mama Crushed A Snake With Her Bare Foot by eesquare(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Joor ooo, no dey mean like that. I no be macho man, neither do I love being so physical. I just oversaw the process and enjoyed its outcome.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. / Happy Birthday To Obiagelli / Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.