Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,145 members, 7,916,361 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:36 PM

Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? (671 Views)

Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone / 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced / Geeks And Phone Users, Pick Between Tecno Y6 And Tecno W3? Give Reasons Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? by yungchap(m): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello folks,

I have been developing passion for Andriod phone because of its Great features, most especially the Camera features it has over Blackberry. But due to the High charges for monthly Subcription on Megabytes and I deal with pictures a lot daily by sending and receiving, i have refused to embrace it. But felt it is high time I embrace it due to what's app latest report and other factors.

Can Andriod phone users here with great knowledge of it share the best method of Subscription, how to curb Megabytes wastage, the Best Network to use on it etc...?

Lastly, I would prefer to go for a Samsung product because of its Camera features that helps brings out crystal picture quality and if in due time hardware repairs is needed I can easily work into their company here to fix it easily unlike other products that don't have their companies here for easy repairs & accessories but if you feel their are other reliable products with great features pls don't hesistate to share here and their reasons.

I will be looking forward to splendid contributions

Thanks.
Re: Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? by michhitman(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Ok mr Op....since you're a camera guy...let go of the samsung and get a tecno c8, it's camera is better than any medium and low end samsung phone (i stand to be corrected),except for the high end beast, s6,s7,note 4 and 5....then about data, i'll advice glo, its not that fast buh affordable...they have cheap plans which are pretty awesome, just dial *777# and pick a package, and about data wastage, i'll advice you root your phone using kingroot (latest version) then download droid wall, this will enable u control d apps that use your mb by blacklisting d apps...i hope this little write up was of help.
#GoodMorning.
#Mich-elSpeaks.
Re: Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? by yungchap(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2016
michhitman:
Ok mr Op....since you're a camera guy...let go of the samsung and get a tecno c8, it's camera is better than any medium and low end samsung phone (i stand to be corrected),except for the high end beast, s6,s7,note 4 and 5....then about data, i'll advice glo, its not that fast buh affordable...they have cheap plans which are pretty awesome, just dial *777# and pick a package, and about data wastage, i'll advice you root your phone using kingroot (latest version) then download droid wall, this will enable u control d apps that use your mb by blacklisting d apps...i hope this little write up was of help.
#GoodMorning.
#Mich-elSpeaks.

@michhitman, thanks for your comments.

Awaits more contribution pls
Re: Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? by yungchap(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
yungchap:

Hello folks,

I have been developing passion for Andriod phone because of its Great features, most especially the Camera features it has over Blackberry. But due to the High charges for monthly Subcription on Megabytes and I deal with pictures a lot daily by sending and receiving, i have refused to embrace it. But felt it is high time I embrace it due to what's app latest report and other factors.

Can Andriod phone users here with great knowledge of it share the best method of Subscription, how to curb Megabytes wastage, the Best Network to use on it etc...?

Lastly, I would prefer to go for a Samsung product because of its Camera features that helps brings out crystal picture quality and if in due time hardware repairs is needed I can easily work into their company here to fix it easily unlike other products that don't have their companies here for easy repairs & accessories but if you feel their are other reliable products with great features pls don't hesistate to share here and their reasons.

Thanks.

Ohh.. I forgot, I'm also considering one with Strong battery capacity
Re: Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? by Xhaka(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
I hope you know its not only samsung that have carlcare here.
Re: Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? by yungchap(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2016
Good morning
Re: Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? by osenbarak: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
yungchap:

Hello folks,

Thanks.
in terms of camera camon C8 it's is cheaper than most phone which have the same camera quality as it
Re: Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? by annacheem: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
yungchap:

Hello folks,

Thanks.
camon C8 the best camera phone for me
Re: Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? by yungchap(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thanks a lot guys for the contribution..

As regards Tecno cammon C8...

What's the perfomance like?

How Durable is it?

What's the Battery capacity like?

Is the accessories or parts available in the market?

(1) (Reply)

Glo Data Sale / Whatsapp Is now working. / I Got This Message From MTN (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.