Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,936 members, 7,935,973 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:16 PM

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery (71291 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by glamz007(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2016
And dz made front page. for crying out dz pic myt go viral for no good reason at all. OP you no try
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2016
DeeTus:
What worth? Some of these broke dudes should leave women alone.
I'm forced to believe you are bereft of understanding due to your failure to decipher the neutrality in my argument.

Worth as implied is my financial capability.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by wadetaw202: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:
Maybe he isn't hungry....
Would you have preferred he takes nothing?

I sometimes do that, when bae is hungry and I'm not.
It's nobody's business.
After all, she alone knows my worth

And what stops her father from being resposnisble for her meal?
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:

I'm forced to believe you are bereft of understanding due to your failure to decipher the neutrality in my argument.

Worth as implied is my financial capability.
Kpele cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by morningsta(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Moderators, how did this trash get to to the front page?? Op, you just go about randomly taking people's pictures and uploading to social media and saying what you don't know. Your sorry ass can be sued for this you know. angry
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2016
wadetaw202:

And what stops her father from being resposnisble for her meal?
Note[/b]Mature relationship doesn't need parental guidance.

Judging from the picture, their background is not considered but rather their relationship display.
Not even the "camera man" stated their individual capability.
And for the records; I used the word [b]"Maybe"
which denotes probability .
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by makabulchi(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Mayb d guy no hungry
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
DeeTus:
Kpele cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have no problem...after all, my likes are still counting. cool
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by makabulchi(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:

U b real G..those hardcore forming guys wud disagree sha.Barman give ds bros orijin and nkwobi abeg

It's nobody's business.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by ogzille(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2016
It is funny how we judge people from a distance:

- He loves yoghurt and he is taking what he loves
- He is not hungry
- He has food at home
- He doesn't like eating out
- He has money for only one plate

Is it your business Abeg!
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by TheMadame(f): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Moderators.........?! Why is this on the front page? Phew!!!
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by yomz1e(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2016
Laffing my a$$ off!.. a lot wrong with it, 1st you were broke, the last money you have could have been used to feed yourself extra day, 2ndly: if the girl truly feels you, then you being broke shouldn't be a problem, 3. you took coke which is high in sugar posing health risk, 4: the gF must be ' i never chop type' cos Fried/chicken is not a special dish' and all this eateries fried rice tastes like magi+curry . 5, you saw nothing wrong cos you were broke, denying the truth is a problem and how long will you keep up the charade to hold this gF down? i bet you not even with her anymore! 6. So you wasted your time and spend energy taking her to the eatery paying for transport or walking there.... so you see alot wrong with it. finally you denied yourself good nutrients, who is more evil b/w you and the GF?

Hope you see common sense now! and please buy mouthwash or toothbrush for your smellymouth, if you have halitosis,see medical advice

Smellymouth:
Let's not mock the dude.
Who knows? He might wanna give his lady a special treatment and he is not financially buoyant. All the dudes insulting/mocking the guy erre must have done it at one stage of their lives.

I did it yrs back on my GF's bday, I was extremely broke but I wanted to give her a special treatment..She ate fried rice/ chicken, I took Coke and I saw nothing wrong with it..

Meanwhile, OP :::::
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2016
damiloladuke:
This is quite funny!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/guy-seen-drinking-youghurt-while-his.html
...maybe the guy isn't hungry for food,so leave him alone.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by ericmor: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2016
I don't usually eat when I take a lady out. What d guy did is wat I use to do also n most of the time, d lady always force me to take some of the turkey. See nothing wrong in d pic, is even a lovely pic n don't know y posting it here. Is like d op as no job doing when takin d pic
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by cytellProperty: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Solo Makinde. Ee wo lokan e nibe?
damiloladuke:
This is quite[b][/b] funny!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/guy-seen-drinking-youghurt-while-his.html
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by noblegrex: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2016
sinaj:
Busy Body op!

Aproko Manager undecided
ahahahahah. Bae don vex ooo.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by captianfreeman(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2016
Na wa o! Since when has this become a crime? Nairaland eh.! undecided
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by ericmor: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2016
yomz1e:
Laffing my a$$ off!.. a lot wrong with it, 1st you were broke, the last money you have could have been used to feed yourself extra day, 2ndly: if the girl truly feels you, then you being broke shouldn't be a problem, 3. you took coke which is high in sugar posing health risk, 4: the gF must be ' i never chop type' cos Fried/chicken is not a special dish' and all this eateries fried rice tastes like magi+curry . 5, you saw nothing wrong cos you were broke, denying the truth is a problem and how long will you keep up the charade to hold this gF down? i bet you not even with her anymore! 6. So you wasted your time and spend energy taking her to the eatery paying for transport or walking there.... so you see alot wrong with it. finally you denied yourself good nutrients, who is more evil b/w you and the GF?

Hope you see common sense now! and please buy mouthwash or toothbrush for your smellymouth, if you have halitosis,see medical advice

To me, u all wrong with those point but right when u look at it from a broke nigga hangle. I have a car and I always hold nothing less than 20k when I'm on date n still have my ATM but still yet, I don't eat but only take yorgut

1 Like

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by captianfreeman(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Na wa o! Since when has this become a crime? Nairaland eh.! undecided this should not even make back page talk more of front page.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by yomz1e(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2016
exactly what am saying if you broke why put yourself through that pain ,not knowing where the next meal is coming from! and you not eating was choice even though you know you can afford, but in this brothers case, it was the opposite and i bet the gyal didn't even offer to share the meal!

ericmor:

To me, u all wrong with those point but right when u look at it from a broke nigga hangle. I have a car and I always hold nothing less than 20k when I'm on date n still have my ATM but still yet, I don't eat but only take yorgut
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2016
Laveda:
And so? undecided
Cause she's eating rice and he's taking yoghurt so fùcking what? undecided cause I don't understand. No useless threads today please.

Mtcheew. undecided
fine babe no vex lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Skyblings(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2016
I see nothing wrong here...
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Eeroh95(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Why must you snap them........ my grandmother lived up to 85 coz she was minding her biz
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2016
D guy is investing,d lady is breaking her fast now her fasting will start in marriage when d lady will begin to wail dat his husband doesnt take care of her n her children,dis food is a bait,no guy is a mumu,just like christmas chicken been fed for slaughter,I pity inconsiderate ladies
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by tottinova: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2016
damiloladuke:
This is quite funny!!!

What if the guy is yet to receive his own food
Nigerians can be so 4kd up
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by andreernest28(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Big fool noni
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by stevLegend: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:
op, you come go there go take pictures...na your case worse pass
I so much love the registered numbers of ur LIKES... I think u should be probed.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by 0ubenji(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2016
halfricanadian:
What if it was her birthday or a specialnight

Nigerians nd a guy must eat as he spends for a girl
undecided
yea mehn....one of those special nites whereby a certain location in naija mysteriously av dual timezones
night-tyme inside eatery..daytime outside eatery
THE LORD IS GOOD
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by halfricanadian(f): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2016
0ubenji:

yea mehn....one of those special nites whereby a certain location in naija mysteriously av dual timezones
night-tyme inside eatery..daytime outside eatery
THE LORD IS GOOD

All the time
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Henycymama(f): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2016
I see nothing wrong with that... n op na your case worst pas, na ppu like you Mr. Bigs dy talk to.... u went dere without ordering for something to eat or drink, or u could do is to take shot of lovely partners or friends?? ur matter nobi here
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Reference(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:

It's nobody's business.

Hahahaha....poverty has many reasons, yeah we understand. I was fasting too....ulcer.....allergy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by greatbrian(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Haba. Dz goes two ways is either the clown z trying to impress the goat at the expense of z tummy or z just relaxing and filled up buh. I remember my fist date sha I told my date that let's make a deal the one who eats most pays the bill I ordered for ice cream and the goat ordered for ice cream too caseclosed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.