Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Sacked Without Normal Payments: Your Help/ádvice/suggestion Is Urgently Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked Without Normal Payments: Your Help/ádvice/suggestion Is Urgently Needed (527 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacked Without Normal Payments: Your Help/ádvice/suggestion Is Urgently Needed by PromiseJonah(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2016
A old time neighbour saw me today and narrated his ordeal and said i should help him out by seeking suggestion/help

Hello fellow Nairalanders, I want to report what happened to My colleagues and I as we once
worked for TOTAL at Obagi, Ogba/Egbema/
Ndoni LGA, Rivers State, Nigeria.
my name is Musa Morgan, we've been working under TOTAL COMPANY, for up to 14 years, until the CEO visited, Port Harcourt,
Nigeria.

He commended the efforts of the whole staff and workers. he ordered the immediate promotion of us all.

we were never promoted till we decided to protest even after doing that, they never
promoted anyone.
what they did was to publish LIST OF SACKED WORKERS and about 49 of us were affected,
we approached them to know why and the company's reply was that they're not responsible for the sack of any worker, that its the contractors.
However we were never promoted and we were never paid off,
as is the normal thing to do, all we now ask for is for them to pay us off.
as all request for compensation has been abortive.
just that the whole of us don't have finance,
we would have tried legal process but
getting a lawyer is another expenses we
can't afford else we would have sued them.
we involved the current ONELGA LGA
chairman (Austin Ahiamadu, appointed by
Ex Governor Amaechi ) he did as he power
can can carry which was not successful.
we also engaged NDYM Niger Delta Youth
Movement president he tried his best
handsomely TILL HE WAS BRIBED for peanut.
when the real money was not later paid to
him, he wanted to bounce back on the
company, but it was too late.
so please Sirs, your suggestion/advice/help
is needed urgently before it becomes to late.
its already two years. and we don't want it
to linger any more. in unity we need it from
The TOTAL E & P COMPANY now or never.
thanks.
contact any of us directly for more info:
Mr. Musa Morgan- 07035710469
Mr. Happy- 08170756375
Mr. Igwe. - 08037924803
Re: Sacked Without Normal Payments: Your Help/ádvice/suggestion Is Urgently Needed by McCarlito(m): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2016
K
Re: Sacked Without Normal Payments: Your Help/ádvice/suggestion Is Urgently Needed by PromiseJonah(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2016
booking space right?
McCarlito:
K
Re: Sacked Without Normal Payments: Your Help/ádvice/suggestion Is Urgently Needed by PromiseJonah(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2016
can any mod do something needful or is this post out of point?
Re: Sacked Without Normal Payments: Your Help/ádvice/suggestion Is Urgently Needed by Lilac234: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2016
It's a very pathetic situation. Its quite a pity that in a country like ours There is no unbiased institution that one can take such complaints to. However, I will advice that they get a good lawyer, even if they don't ve money, There can be a contingent fee arrangement to the extent that you will pay him or her fees with the proceeds of the Judgment. This will not affect your interest as you will adequately compensated by the Court as well awarded damages for the legal injury done. But they have to bear in mind that Litigation wastes a hell of time. If the company appeals the court decision, they may not get there benefits in more than 5 years time. that's why good lawyers will advice alternative dispute resolution methods.

(1) (Reply)

The New Wig And His B.L. Certificate / West Africa November Family Medicine Primaries 2016 / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.