Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,893 members, 7,876,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12005763 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (16398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
ChrisKels:
Seems moruf Yusuf ain't pulling it ooo, Rohr said he is still searching for options at the left back oo. Nawa

He needs time to find his feet. To early to call.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
@safarigirl and chriskels you people should stop all this tribe e-war please
back to supereagles
fixed score nigeria 6 1 south africa
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Icon4s:

I am one.

Chai....Safari you see your life.... grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
ChrisKels:

Neither am I a GAYbriel so I no send Arochukwu guys. My roommate when I was a year1 student na Abam boy in Arochukwu local govt, he showed me pepper just bkus he was two years ahead of me, my gal in third year was an Atani gal and her character left much to be desired. She left me bkus I had no interest in clubbing, partying and smoking Marijuana and other inimical substances, she was damne pretty though. But these ugly experiences won't make me label the people of Arochukwu wicked and unserious.

OK I saw clinician on ur pic, so I thought u were a student of optometry
you are free to, after all, I do it all the time. Na who carry matter for head na im e dey give headache

The clinician on my tag has nothing to do with science
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Nsogbu adiro. Oga adili gi mma.
Ekele diri gi. Ya dikwara gi nma ka I si chere m
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
maidaboi:
back to supereagles
there was never a war, just a misunderstanding apparently.

It's never personal with me (except with Musa grin)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Rohr – Alhassan Ibrahim “Mu’azam ” Has Quality That’s Why He’s In The Team

Coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria Gernot Rohr has praised the quality of Akwa United forward Alhassan Ibrahim, insisting that he merit been in the team based on his talent.

Mu’azam like the lanky forward is popularly called is the only outfiled player who is a home based player in the team after the coach dropped the MFM duo of Sikiru Olatubosun and Stephen Odey when the squad was pruned down.

According to Rohr, Mu’azam who has nine goals for Akwa United this season in the Nigeria senior national team did enough in training to make the squad for the game against South Africa this Saturday.

Despite claims by some people that the forward was kept in the team due to the fact that he plays for Akwa United of Uyo where the game will be played, Rohr insist he is in the team based on merit.

” He did well in training. He’s here because he has the quality not because he plays for Akwa United. He has a bright future”, Rohr said at the pre match conference.

**Osas Mahawi

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/08/rohr-alhassan-ibrahim-muazam-has-quality-thats-why-hes-in-the-team/
HE DID WELL IN TRAINING
somebody would be opening his white teeth now
hahahahahah

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
maidaboi:
back to supereagles

We ain't fighting bro. I can't condescend so low, neither can she. We just having a healthy discussion. But, like u said, back to sports.

Give me ur preferred line up against the bananas. I also need ur prediction, a feasible one oo

Cheers

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
safarigirl:
there was never a war, just a misunderstanding apparently.

It's never personal with me (except with Musa grin)
why?
Musa peinwo ndo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
OMANBALA1:

He needs time to find his feet. To early to call.

Humm OK oo. Muazam we read, hit the ground running. I just hope moruf doesn't do an olatunbosun
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
maidaboi:
why?
Musa peinwo ndo
Musa is an unremorseful cheat
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
ChrisKels:

We ain't fighting bro. I can't condescend so low, neither can she. We just having a healthy discussion. But, like u said, back to sports.

Give me ur preferred line up against the bananas. I also need ur prediction, a feasible one oo

Cheers
one love man
my predicting line up is coming on saturday
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
nice analogy. and the 'ex' came visiting. grin
rather the obsessed ex was visited.
Enyeama loves Nigeria. And dont have a problem returning. He has issues with some in the NFF.
so your point is faulty.

safarigirl:
like I said, just like the obsessed ex that doesn't know when to move on.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
ChrisKels:

Humm OK oo. Muazam we read, hit the ground running. I just hope moruf doesn't do an olatunbosun

Yea,everybody can't be the same. We need to give him time to warm up to the team.
I feel his call up was too sudden...Dude,probably didn't expect it. Its all good.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
in fact a buy back clause was inserted and we about to invoke it.

Nigerdeltaboi:
hehehehe Amaju pinnick should commend England for granting Nigerians this opportunity. grin grin
Our players are on loan to England U20 grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
maidaboi:
HE DID WELL IN TRAINING
somebody would be opening his white teeth now
hahahahahah

Just passing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
[b][/b]

Just passing.
Hahaha you no disappoint at all

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Icon4s:

...................Akpeyi

Shehu... Omeruo ... Ekong...Echiejile

.......Ndidi(DM).. Onazi(CM)

Musa........ Etebo....... Iwobi

................Iheanacho

(Iwobi and Etebo to alternate intermittently)

Bring on the Bafanas!!!!!

Whenever I see Musa name on the list I just feel like beating somebody up. I swear I don't care much for Musa just like Garba Lawal and to an extent Tijani Babangida...Dem no get ball sense. And its nothing to do with being a Hausa.
I can assure you right now that if Musa starts on Saturday he might score after he must have wasted like 20 chances. Dude can't pass,can't cross and certainly can't dribble. He runs all day and shoot as if the goal post was set up in the sky. Crappy player.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Whenever I see Musa name on the list I just feel like beating somebody up. I swear I don't care much for Musa just like Garba Lawal and to an extent Tijani Babangida...Dem no get ball sense. And its nothing to do with being a Hausa.
I can assure you right now that if Musa starts on Saturday he might score after he must have wasted like 20 chances. Dude can't pass,can't cross and certainly can't dribble. He runs all day and shoot as if the goal post was set up in the sky. Crappy player.

Bros free Musa abeg.

In the absence of Victor Moses he deserves that place for now.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
This onyekuru's prospective move away from eupen is getting so tediously protracted. Now the whole thing is taking a different dimension and Arsenal seem to be on the back foot as West ham emerges the favourite because his advisors want regular playing time. I would have loved him a gunner but whatever option that makes him a better player with Russia 2018 lurking behind. I just hope he doesn't make the wrong move.

Kayode incures an injury in camp!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
ChrisKels:
This onyekuru's prospective move away from eupen is getting so tediously protracted. Now the whole thing is taking a different dimension and Arsenal seem to be on the back foot as West ham emerges the favourite because his advisors want regular playing time. I would have loved him a gunner but whatever option that makes him a better player with Russia 2018 lurking behind. I just hope he doesn't make the wrong move.

This is bad news if true sha
But might give Osimhen or Onyekuru the opportunity to make their debut on Saturday
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
kingphilip:

This is bad news if true sha
But might give Osimhen or Onyekuru the opportunity to make their debut on Saturday

I read it was a scare during drills, nothing serious.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
OMANBALA1:

The bolded wasn't necessary bro

To serve as a reminder he brought the cross that Victor Moses scored against Algeria while he has gotten like 3 or so hattricks for Nigeria if I'm not mistaken

We should just cut this players some slack.. Not every day is everyone's day

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rohr List Onyekuru, Mikel Agu & Kayode As Players Making It Hard For Him To Pick Starting XI

Ahead of the Super Eagles game against South Africa coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr has confessed that certain players are making it difficult for him to decide on a starting line up.

Speaking at the pre match conference of the team witnessed by Owngoalnigeria.com Osas Mahawi, Rohr said the new players in his team are pushing the regulars for a spot in the starting line up.

Rohr listed three players in particular who are making it hard for him to pick a starting line up ahead of Saturday’s game against South Africa in the race to be at the next cup of nations in 2019.
“It will be very difficult to make a starting XI because we have many good young players now,” Rohr said.

“The young players have brought a fresh spirit to the team and we must go forward and progress.Their integration is going very well.

“We have a new defensive midfielder, Mikel Agu, who is doing very well as well as the strikers from Belgium (Henry Onyekuru) and Austria (Olanrewaju Kayode). They have been working hard.”

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/08/rohr-list-onyekuru-mikel-agu-kayode-as-players-making-it-hard-for-him-to-pick-starting-xi/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Joebie:
in fact a buy back clause was inserted and we about to invoke it.

yes my brother grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
ChrisKels:

Sincerely speaking, I don't think Onyekuru moving to Arsenal would be of much benefit to both Onyekuru and Arsenal.

Wenger is keen on keeping Alexis and Ozil. Welbeck, Chamberlain and Iwobi are still very much in for next season.

Arsenal is plotting to land a 120m pounds worth Mbappe.

What chances does Onyekuru have at Arsenal?

Westham would be a fantastic move for him. He stands a better CHANCE for game time. Also with Iheanacho at Westham a good chemistry that we can exploit at the national team level can be created.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
ChrisKels:

I read it was a scare during drills, nothing serious.
he might just start from the bench then
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Joebie:
nice analogy. and the 'ex' came visiting. grin
rather the obsessed ex was visited.
Enyeama loves Nigeria. And dont have a problem returning. He has issues with some in the NFF.
so your point is faulty.

you may still be pining for me when we break up, but I could have a platonic relationship with you,which means i can come and visit.

Once I visit,the next thing is that you start getting ideas that maybe we still have something, just because I'm being nice to you

My analogy is right, you just don't understand the many intricacies of past relationships
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
The kinda news that gladdens GoodJoe's heart. Pick the man that performs better in camp. So much for drills...

Rohr List Onyekuru, Mikel Agu &
Kayode As Players Making It
Hard For Him To Pick Starting XI
Ahead of the Super Eagles game against South
Africa coach of the senior national team of
Nigeria Gernot Rohr has confessed that certain
players are making it difficult for him to decide
on a starting line up.
Speaking at the pre match conference of the
team witnessed by Owngoalnigeria.com Osas
Mahawi, Rohr said the new players in his team
are pushing the regulars for a spot in the
starting line up.
Rohr listed three players in particular who are
making it hard for him to pick a starting line up
ahead of Saturday’s game against South Africa
in the race to be at the next cup of nations in
“It will be very difficult to make a starting XI
because we have many good young players
now,” Rohr said.
“The young players have brought a fresh spirit
to the team and we must go forward and
progress.Their integration is going very well.
“We have a new defensive midfielder, Mikel
Agu, who is doing very well as well as the
strikers from Belgium (Henry Onyekuru) and
Austria (Olanrewaju Kayode). They have been
working hard.”

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
someone who has never been in a relationship dey pick dat kind analogy. oya educate me na

safarigirl:
you may still be pining for me when we break up, but I could have a platonic relationship with you,which means i can come and visit.

Once I visit,the next thing is that you start getting ideas that maybe we still have something, just because I'm being nice to you

My analogy is right, you just don't understand the many intricacies of past relationships
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
kingphilip:

The bolded wasn't necessary bro

To serve as a reminder he brought the cross that Victor Moses scored against Algeria while he has gotten like 3 or so hattricks for Nigeria if I'm not mistaken

We should just cut this players some slack.. Not every day is everyone's day

There is no "players" but Musa. I know what he has done in the past but we have better choices. Musa kills the rhythm of our game,our flow. I hate police football.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (16398) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.