Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:37 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12124121 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11023) (11024) (11025) (11026) (11027) (11028) (11029) ... (16449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 4:26am On Aug 08, 2021
Glad to see that the football is back and is slowly ushering its way back into this thread. That whole olympic debacle is too distressing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2021
ChrisKels:

OK thank you, but we Igbos will always support any Igbo man doing well to improve the image of the Igbo nation anywhere in the globe, and we Igbos will support Samuel Ikechukwu Edozie when he starts balling for the 3Lions.

Need a bucket to fill the tears? grin

The last time I checked 3Lions is the national team of Biafran Republic. Bravo brother

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 5:37am On Aug 08, 2021
ChrisKels:

Lol I'm a pure unadulterated Igbo blood, and I do not believe in this enclave called Nigeria. Appreciating my origin isn't harmful in anyway, as long as I don't talk down on someone else's tribe or origin, while doing so, I wonder why this makes you so uneasy. Dude I do not need your unnecessary explanations neither do I care where you from, but I love the fact that this makes you really unhappy anyways, and I'm gonna keep feeding off your tears.

We Igbos will always support any of our own doing well anywhere in the world, hence, we gonna support and appreciate the talent of Samuel Edozie when he starts balling for England instead of this dream killing cesspit called Nigeria that we are forced to live in.

Oya keep crying grin

What are You still waiting for...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2021
It seems the thread is going down to the dogs. I'm sure after like 5 more pages, we will be alright

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 5:44am On Aug 08, 2021
For the Biafran this , Oduduwa that You people can go to the politics section.

cc: IDENNAA
cc: ChrisKels
cc: JohnBullMySon

That been said... We av senators, governors in this aggrieved two areas, IT CAN BE EASILY ACHIEVED WITH THEM than ranting all around

I hope we'll channel our energy to the right places one day.
Proudly òmò Yoruba

12 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Tessyy1701:

The last time I checked 3Lions is the national team of Biafran Republic. Bravo brother

Why you guys be behaving like a woman in labour? What has my choice got to do with Biafra or not. Dude whether you like it or not, Nigerian is the worst place to be an athlete compared to those other countries these players have as an options. Nigerian is a filthy nation. If you think this is about me being an Igbo, then, ask Supernerd what I told him when Saka was capped by England, maybe that will also make me an Oduduwa too. Bros I will never advice any player with a blossoming career to choose this failed nation. I was giving Tammy sticks before, but now I know better. And for any Igbo talent that chooses not to rep this animal kingdom, we Igbos won't bicker no more but support and encourage him. Know this, and know peace. Nigeria is a ffucked entity
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Tessyy1701:

What are You still waiting for...

You know nothing about me, neither do I know anything about you, so let's leave it that way.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2021
Tessyy1701:

That been said... We av senators, governors in this aggrieved two areas, IT CAN BE EASILY ACHIEVED WITH THEM than ranting all around

Proudly òmò Yoruba

Bros Nigeria deserves no good, this system is a talent killer. Saka made the right choice, I hope Shola Shoretire, Adeyemi etc do same too. These athletes should go where their talents will be fully appreciated not this cesspit. I will never advice any young potential player to pick this country be it Igbo or any other tribe, but if other tribes won't support their own because they chose better nations, we Igbos will support our own when they don't choose Lugard's company called Nigeria.

It is that simple.

If una like, make una cry from now till mrw, I'm back here for now...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2021
Tolulopefinest:
Watched Genk vs Kortrijk till the end Sha.
Genk scored a late minute winner.

Forget, na Today I know say Belgium league sweet o.

Instead of wasting 100 millions on Freakish. Talents plenty for Belgium league o

I no no weda dem force pep buy grealish or not

But all good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2021
ChrisKels:
Patson Daka is gonna be one hell of a striker. The combo of Ndidiamaka and Soumare looks very interesting today also. Vardy seems to have lost it

This is the right time to play Daka and nacho together but the coach won’t do it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JoyIsSweet: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2021
Someone should kindly mention me when the tribalistic dogs are done barking.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2021
This ndidi case sef is just infuriating. He should explain whether there are lack of interest by marquee teams or he isn't interested in Signing to another club because staying at leicester again for another season despite multiple years of impressive performance I don't know what else he is trying to prove. The likes of drinkwater, maguire, kante, mahrez didn't overstay theirself at leicester and I believe that ndidi deserves the same treatment. See as grealish sign for 100m plus
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2021
The problem is that when Patson Daka and Iheanacho were both on the pitch together yesterday, I couldn't spot the difference easily.

Na that Ndidi and Soumare own gimme tough time. Leicester don too get too much black players grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2021
12large1:
This ndidi case sef is just infuriating. He should explain whether there are lack of interest by marquee teams or he isn't interested in Signing to another club because staying at leicester again for another season despite multiple years of impressive performance I don't know what else he is trying to prove. The likes of drinkwater, maguire, kante, mahrez didn't overstay theirself at leicester and I believe that ndidi deserves the same treatment. See as grealish sign for 100m plus

Grealish is an English player and none of these players you mentioned where playing for a big club at ndidi age
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2021
ChrisKels:

Why you guys be behaving like a woman in labour? What has my choice got to do with Biafra or not. Dude whether you like it or not, Nigerian is the worst place to be an athlete compared to those other countries these players have as an options. Nigerian is a filthy nation. If you think this is about me being an Igbo, then, ask Supernerd what I told him when Saka was capped by England, maybe that will also make me an Oduduwa too. Bros I will never advice any player with a blossoming career [/b]to choose this failed nation. I was giving [b]Tammy sticks before, but now I know better. And for any Igbo talent that chooses not to rep this animal kingdom, we Igbos won't bicker no more but support and encourage him. Know this, and know peace. Nigeria is a ffucked entity

Keep shooting Yourself in the leg

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2021
ChrisKels:

You know nothing about me, neither do I know anything about you, so let's leave it that way.

Good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jargooflife912(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2021
ChrisKels:
Any other player can rep this cesspit, but I will root for players such as Eze, Chinonso, Olisa, Gozie Iweru, Okonkwo and their ilks to rep the nations where their talents will be appreciated, not this filthy country called Nigeria
Cause they are Igbo like you?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 8:05am On Aug 08, 2021
Tessyy1701:

Proudly òmò Yoruba
Did you see where I discussed politics or Biafra anywhere?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2021
ChrisKels:

Bros Nigeria deserves no good, this system is a talent killer. Saka made the right choice, I hope Shola Shoretire, Adeyemi etc do same too. These athletes should go where their talents will be fully appreciated not this cesspit. I will never advice any young potential player to pick this country be it Igbo or any other tribe, but if other tribes won't support their own because they chose better nations, we Igbos will support our own when they don't choose Lugard's company called Nigeria.

It is that simple.

If una like, make una cry from now till mrw, I'm back here for now...

I don't have problem with anybody joining any country... My lil problem is You saying nothing good can come out of Lugard company and all to do with (The bigwigs) from Your side is still with the fraud company called Nigeria.

It's heartbreaking

That been said, congratulations to Asiwaju SeniorMan Kelz and Ndidinho Wilfred ������
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

First of all , remove boasting from this exchanges ,because nobody cares about that shhit. And , if you run into a boastful Igbo take it out with them. Don't confuse yourself with what isn't there. The truth is that bokoharam and bandit are having a field day while NK was illegally kidnapped, chained like an animal and shipped to Nigeria. I am not an IPOB but it seems we have different rules for different ethnic groups. On that premise , I reckon the country is ffuckked.

Finally, I joined Nairaland in 2010 and I have seen many groups perpetrating hatred against Igbo but we can only fight back and hit them where it hurts. Igbo people are not troublesome and I can prove this. Dont bring your stupidity because it will not fly. Stay in your lane , wwanker!

We are scattered all over the nation doing business but we never had any problems with the locals...prove me wrong ! Igbo are the most peaceful people you can meet but dont start sshit with us and expect kindness.
All those hatred come from loudness and sentiments. That's the truth. It's not as if Igbo is a special tribe everyone is jealous of for no reason. Remove that thinking from your head and analyze things rationally.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2021
jargooflife912:
Cause they are Igbo like you?

Yes bro. I won't bin them like every other deluded Nigeria would, just because they chose to rep other nations because no matter wherever they decide to pitch their tents, they are still Igbos. An Igbo is an Igbo anywhere in the world.

That said, in general, I won't advice any potential quality talent be it Emeka, Adewale, Ciroma, Oghenetega, Uduak, Osariemen or what have you to choose this talent killer of a country over those European countries. Nigeria is ffucked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2021
Tessyy1701:

Proudly òmò Yoruba

Please add your moniker to the tribal lord list you put up there. Was thinking we all came into this thread as Nigerians and not as affiliate to one tribe or region

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2021
andrew444:

Grealish is an English player and none of these players you mentioned where playing for a big club at ndidi age

I be wan troll since last week messi leave Chelsea but I no just time but today I dey house for you grin

Hope you don park your load follow messi to psg cos the trolling I get for you this season is premium. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
All those hatred come from loudness and sentiments. That's the truth. It's not as if Igbo is a special tribe everyone is jealous of for no reason. Remove that thinking from your head and analyze things rationally.

Thank you so much
No one who listens to Mazi Kanu often will love Nigeria. I know someone that used to play his broadcast then few times i listened all i hear him talk in general or rather preach is hatred for nigeria. Not only him i think most secessionist agitators either sunday Igboho are like that.

Secessionist agitators have aim of preaching hatred for the contraception (country they belong), awakening that identity consciousness and lot's more

I wont blame him you know information they've been exposed to like ideologies breed such hatred for Nigeria in them

Thats why we have many of this foreign born not gonna play for nigeria because the successist agitators have succeed in breeding many supporters and sympathisers amongst diaspora nigerians moreover they're the ones mainly funding the secessionist movements...thd hatred for Nigeria is so much now among Nigerianz abroad and this nigerians may spring up in their kids this identity consciousness....some may even be footballers.

Let's blame those voted a tribalist as president. It is such a shame even when it wad obvious

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2021
humility33:

Please add your moniker to the tribal lord list you put up there. Was thinking we all came into this thread as Nigerians and not as affiliate to one tribe or region

Quite unfortunate an average Nigerian see himself as an igbo, yoruba, hausa man before seeing himself as a a Nigerian wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2021
humility33:

Thank you so much
No one who listens to Mazi Kanu often will love Nigeria. I know someone that used to play his broadcast then few times i listened all i hear him talk in general or rather preach is hatred for nigeria. Not only him i think most secessionist agitators either sunday Igboho are like that.

Secessionist agitators have aim of preaching hatred for the contraception (country they belong), awakening that identity consciousness and lot's more

I wont blame him you know information they've been exposed to like ideologies breed such hatred for Nigeria in them

Neither Igboho nor MNK lied about this contraption called Nigeria. They both tell us the bitter truth, and that's why your elites are trynna turn you against them in order to continue riding the nation

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2021
sheyishemba:

Quite unfortunate an average Nigerian see himself as an igbo, yoruba, hausa man before seeing himself as a a Nigerian wink

It is a shame
Even at place of work despite been stated on HR policies that the only language of communication should be english except when relating with clients many at work still speak their tribal language as such breeding tribal cliques at work

We're supposed to be a Nigerian first prior our tribe or religion affliation
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2021
Tessyy1701:

I don't have problem with anybody joining any country... My lil problem is You saying nothing good can come out of Lugard company and all to do with (The bigwigs) from Your side is still with the fraud company called Nigeria.

It's heartbreaking

That been said, congratulations to Asiwaju SeniorMan Kelz and Ndidinho Wilfred ������

Until you waka commot from this country, you wont understand how stigmatizing it is to be called a Nigerian or be seen with Nigerian passport. They are better of as fringe European players than having this stigma of a Nigerian passport. Thanks to God that Kingsley Ehizibue didn't make that mistake of dropping his Dutch citizenship just to be able to rep the eagles, he would have regretted it for the rest of his life. If Netherlands fail to cap him, he should enjoy his pro career and forget about international soccer instead of losing his Dutch kpali
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2021
ChrisKels:

Neither Igboho nor MNK lied about this contraption called Nigeria. They both tell us the bitter truth, and that's why your elites are trynna turn you against them in order to continue riding the nation

Yes bro you're right same wit Shekua the late boko haram leader put him on same pedestal with Mazi and Igboho.... what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gender
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2021
sheyishemba:

I be wan troll since last week messi leave Chelsea but I no just time but today I dey house for you grin

Hope you don park your load follow messi to psg cos the trolling I get for you this season is premium. grin

Barca 4 life bro

You have nothing to use in trolling

Messi is the greatest of all time

Even your useless club fans want him at Stamford bridge after hating him and Barca

What a shame grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2021
humility33:

Yes bro you're right same wit Shekua the late boko haram leader put him on same pedestal with Mazi and Igboho.... what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gender

You dun loss bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2021
andrew444:

This is the right time to play Daka and nacho together but the coach won’t do it

I wish the manager would shun racism and favouritism to try this two upfront. Vardy ain't what he used to be no more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11023) (11024) (11025) (11026) (11027) (11028) (11029) ... (16449) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.