Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:11 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12552448 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11221) (11222) (11223) (11224) (11225) (11226) (11227) ... (16754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tolulopefinest(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
I repeat Zambo Anguissa is a very good Midfielder. A typical Midfield Mastereo

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Mancity =De Bruyne ,Ruben Dias , Fernandinho ,they have many but I just mentioned this 3

Chelsea = kante ,Thiago Silva ,lukaku

Juventus = bonucci ,Chiellini, will think of more later

Liverpool = Salah mane vvd ,they still have Thiago and co

Barcelona = De Jong ,Jordi Alba , aguero ,they still have more despite their struggles

Man U = pogba ,Bruno,cavani ,I don’t need to mention cr7 due to respect and he is on a league of his own

Psg= Neymar mbappe Ramos ,them too many for this team also

Inter = dzeko Arturo Vidal ,Milan skirinar

Bayern = lewandowski kimmich manuel neuer

Madrid = benzema Modric courtois,they still have some others

Arsenal = Aubameyang

Napoli =kalidou koulibally

ATM = griezman suarez Jan oblak

BVB= Haaland Marco reus/axel witsel
Jorginho
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Jorginho is never a world class Player ,even 60 percent of Chelsea fans will admit to this
Jorginho no be world class and you dey list De Jong

Person wey win Uefa men player of the year abi you think say na beans

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Osimhen brace

12 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Osibaba grin grin grin!!!

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brace for osimhen

5 goals in 3 games so far

I must say, very impressive

Lets pray for 1 more to make it hatrick in this game

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Osimhem 2nd goal vs Sampdoria...

https://streamja.com/nX7Gz

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Jorginho no be world class and you dey list De Jong

Person wey win Uefa men player of the year abi you think say na beans

Me and you know why jorginho won uefa best player

Its good to defend your player but be sincere

Now answer this simple question between your both Chelsea players, is jorginho half the player kante is ? so why didnt kante win the award jorginho won since na by that uefa best player we go use rate players

Frenke de jong na baller and i consider him world class and i dont consider jorginho world class and its simple

Jorginho that is not even better than marco veratti cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by justvictor57(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Osimehn Omo Ologo 7G Network! He might get his first hattrick today.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Jorginho

Na this uefa best player dey give you another opinion about jorginho

I believe you know where that guy belongs inside your mind
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
This team fit score 7 grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
cry osi chance would have made the hat trick
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Me and you know why jorginho won uefa best player

Its good to defend your player but be sincere

Now answer this simple question between your both Chelsea players, is jorginho half the player kante is ? so why didnt kante win the award jorginho won since na by that uefa best player we go use rate players

Frenke de jong na baller and i consider him world class and i dont consider jorginho world class and its simple

Jorginho that is not even better than marco veratti cheesy

Why judge him with another player? Jorginho is unique in his own way
So because he is not better than another player come mean say he no be world class

Is Salah half the player Messi is? Or is Vardy half the player Ronaldo is? Why then are you calling them world class if they are not half the players those two are

Jorginho is a different player from Kante or Veratti but don’t discredit him
De Jong na baller and so what, does that make him world class?

This was Jorginho at the Euros and last season Champions League, mind you he is a DM

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Why judge him with another player? Jorginho is unique in his own way
So because he is not better than another player come mean say he no be world class

Is Salah half the player Messi is? Or is Vardy half the player Ronaldo is? Why then are you calling them world class if they are not half the players those two are

Jorginho is a different player from Kante or Veratti but don’t discredit him
De Jong na baller and so what, does that make him world class?

This was Jorginho at the Euros and last season Champions League, mind you he is a DM

De jong is a fantastic player, okay he might not be world class because many wont agree with me, dude is still 23 or so , winning barcelona best player last season ahead of messi should tell you alot

Is it not the same jorginho 18 old pedri collected midfield from him grin
Watch frenkie and get back to me

Almost everyone has watched jorginho, he is a top class player at best
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

De jong is a fantastic player, okay he might not be world class because many wont agree with me, dude is still 23 or so , winning barcelona best player last season ahead of messi should tell you alot

Nobody is disputing that De Jong is not a baller

Is De Jong rated ahead of Jorginho, let’s start from there?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
PROVERBZ:
what position does he play?
Front and back.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Onuachu
Iheanacho
Simmy
Osimhen

My best strikers in order last season

People can say onuachu plays in Belgium , but if you think say to score more than 30 league goals in the Belgian league Na moi moi then you are lying to yourself

How can a grown up compare scoring at a Backwater league quality, (Belgium) to (Epl) note, I said Kelechi “performance” last season was world class. Meaning: His overall contribution, impact and goals playing less minutes in arguably the Best league in the world was world class. In terms of last season, aggregating and ranking performance, league, contributions
1) Iheanacho
2) Simy
3) onuachu
4) osimehn

The likes of osimehn and Iheanacho didn’t even score any penalties last season and I believe that, their numbers would had been higher

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Nobody is disputing that De Jong is not a baller

Is De Jong rated ahead of Jorginho, let’s start from there?

Is Jorginho and de jong age mate grin

When jorginho was younger is he as good as de jong grin

Jorginho will only be rated ahead of him because of the uefa award and nothing else

De jong has even won uefa best midfielder while at ajax, made the uefa team of the year, came 7th or so at ballon d or
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Osimhen subbed

Time to change channel

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
12large1:

How can a grown up compare scoring at a Backwater league quality, (Belgium) to (Epl) note, I said Kelechi “performance” last season was world class. Meaning: His overall contribution, impact and goals playing less minutes in arguably the Best league in the world was world class. In terms of last season, aggregating and ranking performance, league, contributions
1) Iheanacho
2) Simy
3) onuachu
4) osimehn

The likes of osimehn and Iheanacho didn’t even score any penalties last season and I believe that, their numbers would had been higher

I dey tell you how i take rate my players you dey tell me another thing ? go and tell ororo to stop scoring Pk nah

You think its easy to score 30 goals at belgium ?

I just dey rate my players, and i am not taking anything away from iheanacho top performance

Where did I even compare ? Onuachu was among the players for European golden shoe last season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Smart decision for Osimhen. Preserve energy and avoid injury

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
12large1:

How can a grown up compare...

Why are you like this? Don't you understand opinions differ?

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Is Jorginho and de jong age mate grin

When jorginho was younger is he as good as de jong grin

Jorginho will only be rated ahead of him because of the uefa award and nothing else

De jong has even won uefa best midfielder while at ajax, made the uefa team of the year, came 7th or so at ballon d or
Must they be age mate?
Messi at 19 was already rated more than those older than him
Ronaldo too
Mbappe at 19 is rated more than wingers far older than him

Even before Jorginho won the Uefa award, was De Jong rated more than him, remember De Jong too was a DM, he was bought to replace Busquet
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I dey tell you how i take rate my players you dey tell me another thing ? go and tell ororo to stop scoring Pk nah

You think its easy to score 30 goals at belgium ?

I just dey rate my players, and i am not taking anything away from iheanacho top performance

Bro, you simply cannot compare scoring 30 goals in Belgium league vs 13 in epl. I will prefer the latter. Quality over Quantity. Also, I don’t just look at goals when hailing someone, but their overall performance and impact. Lastly, Paul onuachu deserves commendation for scoring 30 goals
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
slimthugchimee2:
cry osi chance would have made the hat trick
with better luck he could have scored 4 goals today
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pedri collect midfield Jorginho collect winners medal which one better pass? grin

andrewbaba44:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Osigoal hitting his stride great to see. E be like say Sampdoria don dey become him regular customers 2nd season in a row he's scoring against them.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Osimhen with another complete performance.

Elite link-up play.
Finishing will get better as confidence improves.
First touch could be better, but he followed up with great second touches.
Movement should get better as the season ebbs on.

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
chrisooblog:
Pedri collect midfield Jorginho collect winners medal which one better pass? grin

We are not talking about the medals nah
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by cc12(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tight space performance fluid. smiley

Ppogbae:
What is Spalleti feeding Osimhen? grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Solid performance by osigoal. If osimehn scores 20 league goals this season, do you think juve thus will come for him?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
12large1:

Bro, you simply cannot compare scoring 30 goals in Belgium league vs 13 in epl. I will prefer the latter. Quality over Quantity. Also, I don’t just look at goals when hailing someone, but their overall performance and impact. Lastly, Paul onuachu deserves commendation for scoring 30 goals

13 epl goals is not equivalent to 30 Belgian league goals so I will compare it

If we can not compare then why is iheanacho epl goals not rated ahead of onuachu own ,nacho is no where near the European golden shoe top 15 and you are telling me I cannot compete 13 epl goals to 30

I think nacho scored 12 epl goals and not 13

(1) (2) (3) ... (11221) (11222) (11223) (11224) (11225) (11226) (11227) ... (16754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ppogbae and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.