Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,982 members, 7,987,516 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:11 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12666327 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11500) (11501) (11502) (11503) (11504) (11505) (11506) ... (16847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrKlever(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kog45:
injured.
wow thanks. What's the nature of the injury and how long is he ruled out?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Surebaba01:
Napoli without osimhen is trash

Napoli missed osimhen as he is one of their most important player but saying napoli is trash without osimhen is pure nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Nwakaeme given a chance after one game and flopped ?

How many super eagles players did well on their debut ?

So the Turkish league is not a better league ,or we don’t have players who play at the Turkish league ?

Even better national teams than naija do invite players from the Turkish league ,you are just capping and defending nonsense

Nwakaeme is no flop

I am not Rohr so you can direct your grievances about the Turkish league to him the point is that Nwakaeme flopped on his debut, similar players that flopped on their debut like Lokosa, Esiti and others were not given second chances so the story about bribe is nonsense

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
codemaniacs:

the platform ( Super Eagles ) that Rohr gave to Okoye on multiple occasions that helped him move to a better league has not been given to Nwakaeme...

saving grace for a lot of our players is scouts, the popularity of the league they play in and whether they play in any of UEFA club competitions.....

Rohr gave Okoye multiple chances because we are desperate for a keeper, you can't compare his situation to Nwakaeme who we have multiple players playing in better leagues in his position, my point is that Rohr has said multiple times that only the players in higher leagues in Europe will better standings with SE call up, Nwobodo, Azubuike Okechukwu, Kayode have the same grievances but they did not bother to cook up the same c0ck and bull story

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Subzero047:

I am not Rohr so you can direct your grievances about the Turkish league to him the point is that Nwakaeme flopped on his debut, similar players that flopped on their debut like Lokosa, Esiti and others were not given second chances so the story about bribe is nonsense

There is no grievances anywhere, even your common sense could not remind you that clueless rohr has been inviting players from the same turkish league he doesn't rate

I will always reply any nonsense you or anyone says

Thank you .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
andrewbaba44:

There is no grievances anywhere, even your common sense could not remind you that clueless rohr has been inviting players from the same turkish league he doesn't rate

I will always reply any nonsense you or anyone says

Thank you .

Which players did Rohr give his first invitation from the Turkish league or established players who moved to Turkey after their first invitation?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Subzero047:

Which players did Rohr give his first invitation or established players who moved to Turkey after their first invitation?

Is rohr not inviting players from turkey yes or no ?

Is the turkish league not better than many leagues rohr is inviting players from ?

Ogbeni park well if you dont have anything meaningful to say

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Is the turkish league not better than many leagues rohr is inviting players from ?

grin grin grin suffry dey vex bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Surebaba01:
Napoli without osimhen is trash

Unless you're under the age of 15 never ever in your life say or make this comment anywhere in public whether it's about you or someone else especially in a place where the you or the person is not an indigene..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kog45:
Bro that's not the point and I think my post is good enough for you to understand.

I'm not nailing Rohr cos I know the allegation is not true just like Emma Sarki allegation is not true.

I know if this allegation was about 2013 or when we have local coach in charge I know some would have say yes is true.
Pls subzero I want you to say something about this post cos you resulted to Nwakaeme was a flop but the major issue here is a corrupt allegation.

If it was a local coach would you have said is a cock story?

My good friend humility would have pour his mind out on local coaches...am waiting for him to say something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I asked you a question you haven't answered it, I am not Rohr so go and ask him that
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kog45:
Pls subzero I want you to say something about this post cos you resulted to Nwakaeme was a flop but the major issue here is a corrupt allegation.

If it was a local coach would you have said is a cock story?

My good friend humility would have pour his mind out on local coaches...am waiting for him to say something.

Bro Nwakaeme is a 32yr old playing in Turkey there are not much upsides to being his agent, if someone like Awoniyi made that claim it would have substance besides there are many players with different agents playing in the SE so why would a player Rohr had a good reason to bench come up with such a ridiculous story?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Subzero047:

I asked you a question you haven't answered it, I am not Rohr so go and ask him that

Rohr doesn’t invite players from turkey and he wants Nwakaeme to go to a better league grin

Yeye Dey smell
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Subzero047:

Bro Nwakaeme is a 32yr old playing in Turkey there are not much upsides to being his agent, if someone like Awoniyi made that claim it would have substance besides there are many players with different agents playing in the SE so why would a player Rohr had a good reason to bench come up with such a ridiculous story?
Okay Sir,

but you haven't answer my question?

....would you have believe this story if it was made against local coach.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
TFLASHOGEE:
grin grin grin suffry dey vex bro

Some people should focus on watching cricket grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kog45:
Okay Sir,

but you haven't answer my question?

....would you have believe this story if it was made against local coach.

If it had substance and is believable I will take it serious, I don't care much about Rohr
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Rohr doesn’t invite players from turkey and he wants Nwakaeme to go to a better league grin

Yeye Dey smell

You dey do like na today you dey hear am grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Subzero047:

If it had substance and is believable I will take it serious, I don't care much about Rohr
Pls try and read Emma Sarki allegation cos some here believed that he was saying the truth.

If they can believed such then am waiting for them to say something on this...

Mind you I don't believe this allegation.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CODMOK: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Subzero047:

Seriously, if it's someone like Chukwueze, Ejuke or maybe Aribo that made this allegations, I would have considered it but not Nwakaeme who was playing like a pregnant woman in an inconsequential game devoid of pressure.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
CODMOK:

Seriously, if it's someone like Chukwueze, Ejuke or maybe Aribo that made this allegations, I would have considered it but not Nwakaeme who was playing like a pregnant woman in an inconsequential game devoid of pressure.

Na person wey dey cook with firewood dey say food cooked with stove is not sweet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CODMOK: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kog45:
Pls try and read Emma Sarki allegation cos some here believed that he was saying the truth.

Sir, How good was he in the first place?. I watched him at the under20 and was not impressed. E be like say me sef go talk say na bribe no make me rep Nigeria.
The question is, must everyone play international football?. I don't know why some players can not just accept that they are not good enough for the national team. grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kog45:

I don’t know about the Sarrki allegations but people can believe whatever they want to believe
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
codemaniacs:

Unless you're under the age of 15 never ever in your life say or make this comment anywhere in public whether it's about you or someone else especially in a place where the you or the person is not an indigene..
You must very stupid to say that…did i make my opinion on your fathers head

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Was Emma Sarki good enough for SE as at then considering the competition we had?
Now let's consider how this bribery thing they work. Sometimes it is players who are not considered good enough that are asked to pay something, because the good ones have already earned it.

And if many including Rohr did not feel Nwakame measured up, that does not automatically mean the allegation is false. For me I am still awaiting Rorh's response, not that I believe the allegation.

Kog45:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Napoli missed osimhen as he is one of their most important player but saying napoli is trash without osimhen is pure nonsense.
Keep quiet oga

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
CODMOK:

Nwakaeme played like a pregnant woman for 4 consecutive games

Nice one
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Surebaba01:

Keep quiet oga

No you should keep quiet rather than saying rubbish .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Joebie:
Was Emma Sarki good enough for SE as at then considering the competition we had?
Now let's consider how this bribery thing they work. Sometimes it is players who are not considered good enough that are asked to pay something, because the good ones have already earned it.

And if many including Rohr did not feel Nwakame measured up, that does not automatically mean the allegation is false. For me I am still awaiting Rorh's response, not that I believe the allegation.

Nwakaeme was not good enough then and not good enough now. Lets move on please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
I am not in Nwakaeme's camp. That's never the point.
Was he asked to pay something or not?

Truidstar:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
andrewbaba44:

No you should keep quiet rather than saying rubbish .

Keep your yarns to yourself
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Truidstar:

We did not say he should be called back ,we are just saying the facts here

Nwakaeme is not good enough is rubbish talk ,now I know the kind of people we have here who judge a player with 1 bad game of 71 minutes

You know nothing about football and many of you will be worst than the coaches we have at the npfl

Only ogogoro analyst Judge a player after 71 minutes and only one game

This is what I said yesterday that some people when Danny said I was pouring out my anger ,Rohr no prefer Nwakaeme ,it’s fine ,but I won’t watch peeps saying he is not good enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
All these bribery allegations r always made by players who were not good enough,or those who fell out of favour due to their attitudes.

Before coaches or assistants would demand a player to pay before invitation,he must have viewed that player as not good enough.
I can't imagine if coach would ask players like ndidi,chukwueze,osimhen,iheanacho,ejuke etc,to pay money before they can be invited

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11500) (11501) (11502) (11503) (11504) (11505) (11506) ... (16847) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, JorgedeToledo and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.