Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:30 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12592199 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11556) (11557) (11558) (11559) (11560) (11561) (11562) ... (16810) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

At least he didn’t get the chance at Chelsea

Can same be said of 100 million flop hazard at Laliga grin

Madrid should have invested in chukwueze instead .

He didn't get the chance because he couldn't bench common Loftus Cheek, every body knows injury is Hazard's main problem at Madrid

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Barcelona better not trade Frenkie De Jong for sterling and receive an extra 20 million pounds

They should never try that, thank God Bartomeu is no more, i trust Xavi and Laporta to refuse on such offer

Guardiola na thief grin

I thought you said Barca's interest in Sterling is not serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Subzero047:

I thought you said Barca's interest in Sterling is not serious

Na now the interest wan be like say e serious and not then grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Na now the interest wan be like say e serious and not then grin

Mtweew
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Subzero047:

He didn't get the chance because he couldn't bench common Loftus Cheek, every body knows injury is Hazard's main problem at Madrid

Even a blind mans knows loftus cheek is not close to the level of saul , na them know why them carry am on loan

The games hazard played that he was injury free what did he do ?

Hazard found the epl easy and laliga hard thats why madrid cant wait to offload him grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Even a blind mans knows loftus cheek is not close to the level of saul , na them know why them carry am on loan

The games hazard played that he was injury free what did he do ?

Hazard found the epl easy and laliga hard thats why madrid cant wait to offload him grin

Saul wey gift opposition goal dey think say e dey play Espanyol grin but seriously Hazard's problem is personal not league wise that's why he's equally struggling with Belgium
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Good one for ighalo
Waiting for people to come and discredit this award grin

no worries them go still land
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Subzero047:

Saul wey gift opposition goal dey think say e dey play Espanyol grin but seriously Hazard's problem is personal not league wise that's why he's equally struggling with Belgium

Just the way hazard think say na the same carpenters and plumbers from epl e go see for laliga grin

I wish i can beat up people who once compared hazard to neymar

Even dennis dey do well for epl, i remember you once said he is not epl quality, abi no be u grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Barcelona better not trade Frenkie De Jong for sterling and receive an extra 20 million pounds

They should never try that, thank God Bartomeu is no more, i trust Xavi and Laporta to refuse on such offer

Guardiola na thief grin

name you talk this one?

Guardiola no be ya best coachy again
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Just the way hazard think say na the same carpenters and plumbers from epl e go see for laliga grin

I wish i can beat up people who once compared hazard to neymar grin

hmm my Hazard, that guy wey cost mourinho his job,

so em no see Eve to romance again, Eminem don dey flop
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
do4luv14:

name you talk this one?

Guardiola no be ya best coachy again

Meaning guardiola is smart and wanna steal one of barca best player, mind you we got de jong for 80 million euros 3 seasons ago from ajax

I like sterling but i wont sacrifice de jong to get him

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Meaning guardiola is smart and wanna steal one of barca best player, mind you we got de jong for 80 million euros 3 seasons ago from ajax

I like sterling but i wont sacrifice de jong to get him

80m de-Jung plus 20m, in exchange for Sterling, no good business nah,

no be laporte want return to barca so, Frankie fit follow em step
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
do4luv14:

80m de-Jung plus 20m, in exchange for Sterling, no good business nah,

no be laporte want return to barca so, Frankie fit follow em step

I dont want such business jare grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I dont want such business jare grin

but e go help Barcelona FFP rating jhor
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I wish i can beat up people who once compared hazard to neymar

Even dennis dey do well for epl, i remember you once said he is not epl quality, abi no be u grin

Yes I said he was not Epl because he struggled in Bundesliga, same way Saul is not Epl quality despite dominating in Spain
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
since nobody wan update us as per camp update, make some body go bring TheSuperNerd come ooo,

wait Ppogbaa don go awol abi wetin?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Subzero047:

Yes I said he was not Epl because he struggled in Bundesliga, same way Saul is not Epl quality despite dominating in Spain

Hazard is also not Laliga quality despite dominating in England grin

At least Saul was no longer a favorite to Diego someone and he isn’t even making the Spanish bench anymore ,Chelsea took him on loan for nothing so it’s not his fault ,but can same be said if hazard ?

Once an epl player flop outside epl you guys will say it’s personal problem ,if it’s an English player it’s homesick

Hazard was purchased for 100 million oooo Laliga defenders Dey see am as shot one ,e think say na Newcastle people e to meet for Spain grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Hazard is also not Laliga quality despite dominating in England grin

Hazard dey struggle for club and country coupled with injuries so say another thing
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 5inchdick: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

At least he didn’t get the chance at Chelsea

Can same be said of 100 million flop hazard at Laliga grin

Madrid should have invested in chukwueze instead .
Saul that was thrown into the Aston Villa game immediately he arrived Chelsea. His stinked on that day that TT has to yank him off.. His other performances in the league Cup haven't been impressive either.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Subzero047:

Hazard dey struggle for club and country coupled with injuries so say another thing

E no consign me ,he is not Laliga quality and that’s on period .

Abi Na Saul no Dey struggle for atm before dem loan am or the Spanish team wey dem no Dey call am again ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
5inchdick:

Saul that was thrown into the Aston Villa game immediately he arrived Chelsea. His stinked on that day that TT has to yank him off.. His other performances in the league Cup haven't been impressive either.

Why did Chelsea get a struggling player from atm on Loan and not give him chances ?

Okay Saul is a loan flop according to someone here but hazard is not an 100 million flop grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
charlesemeka85:
I am directing it to him so that hypers will hide their faces in shame and disappointment

Chriskel is number one cheesy

You this kid really need to grow up. In here we all have our differing opinions, and choices of players, but besides you, no one else condescends as low as wishing other players ill luck so that he could say "I told you so" my choice of player was the best, that is because we know better. You are such a little man for a guy already over 30. Sometimes when I see you ranting here the picture so broad of you, really is that of one so cheap, and with a battered self esteem wantonly craving for relevance. Have you no shame bro?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
ChrisKels:

You this kid really need to grow up. In here we all have our differing opinions, and choices of players, but besides you, no one else condescends as low as wishing other players ill luck so that he could say "I told you so" my choice of player was the best, that is because we know better. You are such a little man for a guy already over 30. Sometimes when I see you ranting here the picture so broad of you, really is that of one so cheap, and with a battered self esteem wantonly craving for relevance. Have you no shame bro?

Chris Emeka no send ooo, na cruise em dey use am catch,

no reason the metter

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
ChrisKels:

grin grin grin e no dey ever chill for your side I know say na hammer return you go give emeka wink smiley smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
do4luv14:

no reason the metter

The boy is ill mannered , poorly collected and begs for attention like an orphan. Don't try to sugarcoat it , please. When I seen a man with low self-esteem and no self-confidence I can spot it. He is not the only one posting here. When I read some of his replies to posts I shrugg.

Funny thing is he doesn't even understand Igbo , therefore when you dish out some of those Igbo proverbs to advice and correct him....na to follow zombie dey yarn dust.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
LOL. What about Coutinho?

O pari

Subzero047:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
area wey em dey stay no get transformer if not i for advise am mk em go hug am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
do4luv14:

no reason the metter
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
crack head wack as hell

very body wey dey here no say cheap drugs don mess up your reasoning tey tey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omanambala:

The boy is ill mannered , poorly collected and begs for attention like an orphan. Don't try to sugarcoat it , please. When I seen a man with low self-esteem and no self-confidence I can spot it. He is not the only one posting here. When I read some of his replies to posts I shrugg.

Funny thing is he doesn't even understand Igbo , therefore when you dish out some of those Igbo proverbs to advice and correct him....na to follow zombie dey yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
chriskel drop your pics mk i drop mine mk we see who be little man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

make we see who resemble premature cucumber
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Omanambala:

which one are you

healthy mannered right

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
you dey listen to the mofo?
do4luv14:

which one are you

healthy mannered right
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
I see millipedes crawling on my post...andrew , find broom killa am , biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11556) (11557) (11558) (11559) (11560) (11561) (11562) ... (16810) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheGoodJoe(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.