Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,908 members, 7,876,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (12717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12006066 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12714) (12715) (12716) (12717) (12718) (12719) (12720) ... (16399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayow: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:

It had taken me great pain to Arrive at this decision, and if I told you what I had been going thru, you will understand why am thinking of it,

it's my decision to make,
There's no tribulation you are caught in that is not common to man

Read that again. DON'T WITH YOUR OWN MIND EXAGGERATE THE PROBLEM.

What do you need?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Well, think about this.

Would your eldest brother want you taking your own life even now?

My good man... I am not here to motivate you. I know life hits every one of us in different ways. But look yourself in the eye in a mirror and tell me you are fully convinced that taking your life is the right thing to do.

Really ask yourself if truly there is nothing, absolutely nothing to still live for.

My Man, what you do with your life is a testimony to yourself and to posterity with time. So if you choose suicide, you would be making the wrong testimony 100%.

You have a choice. To try and push on and still make something out of this life or you can just throw it away like it's some piece of paper. The choice is yours but I advise you to choose to live. Hang in there.

P.S: Chief Icon4s once told me you and he belong to the same old boys group or something. Why not reach out to him and maybe through him, I can contact you. Just saying.

do4luv14:

Life lost its meaning to me since I lost my eldest brother, I pick up after some counsel, I built a strong will from then to soldier on, it had not been easy, but I had carried on,

presently I don't know if I can anymore, circumstances, not having something to hold on, and yet not having peace from those that are supposed support me is just too much,

sir Icon4s, hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nairalandankrah: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Osimhen to wreck Barcelona tomorrow... Final score 2:1. Napoli to win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
nairalandankrah:
Osimhen to wreck Barcelona tomorrow... Final score 2:1

Hehehehe... euro-clubs-first-folks won't like this grin

Anyway, So shall it be... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
nairalandankrah:
Osimhen to wreck Barcelona tomorrow... Final score 2:1. Napoli to win

He better do

Say no to you rope her league .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:
hmmm, Guys pls remember me in your prayers, for the first time since I tried it in my teenage years,

Am contemplating suicide , life had not been fair, Am thinking of ending it all,

Guy haba please it hasn't gotten to that. Whatever you're going through please know that you have family and friends who care about you and will be willing to support you in any way. I know how bad depression can be but you will surely overcome. I don't know if you are in school I will suggest you speak to a school counselor or somebody you trust. Pour out your feelings and emotions to them and God willing you will start to feel better. Please please and please don't contemplate committing suicide for whatever reason.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lloydtruth: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:
hmmm, Guys pls remember me in your prayers, for the first time since I tried it in my teenage years,

Am contemplating suicide , life had not been fair, Am thinking of ending it all,

At one stage of the other in our lives especially during adolescent age, most of us have contemplated suicide as a way out of our problems. But here we are remembering those periods and we say what a silly thought. Imagine I once wanted to take my life because I lost my SAGEM phone that year, here I am today with several better phones.

Give yourself sometime, the problem will heal no matter how big.

Finally make we try dey vote competent leaders and not those that will make our lives miserable, 2023 is almost here.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:

Life lost its meaning to me since I lost my eldest brother, I pick up after some counsel, I built a strong will from then to soldier on, it had not been easy, but I had carried on,

presently I don't know if I can anymore, circumstances, not having something to hold on, and yet not having peace from those that are supposed support me is just too much,

sir Icon4s, hmmm
bro let me tell you something I have lost an older sibling before so trust me when I say I know how painful and depressing it can be. But given up on life it's is not the way. You can pull through please just try and find someone you can talk to about your depression. You are precious in God's eyes and he would want to to live a full and happy life. I will be praying for you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:

sir Icon4s, hmmm

Trouble and pain passes if you do not give up. My life lost its meaning when I lost my identical twin brother. It was not just losing him that hurt but he was ok the glue that held the family together.

One of a kind genius. Computer engineer with a difference. Ahead of his time in the tech World. Was on TV talking of future projects. Family bread winner. I believe his death led to the passing of my father and mum.

Not kid you not. I went to an FGC and in his JSS 2, was the best mathematician in the school. SS3 boys used to bring maths for him to solve for them I loved him to a fault and I loved him with all my heart.

I fight back tears even last night.

However, I did not kill myself because he was the only one that genuinely believed there was something great in me. I was literally blank for seven years. We were too close. However, I marched on despite different challenges.

As long as you do not give up, you can win. Many here lost great people and deal with pains.

Please, do not give up. It takes time, looks fruitless but light will still shine.

Fight on for your brother.

13 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:

sir Icon4s, hmmm

If I did not kill myself, you have no reason to. Wish I was in a position to offer some help but please do not give up. That is all I can say. You can make it. Just hang in there brother.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:

Hey, Life isn't fair, yeah true

But you won't know what lies ahead if you chose to end it now.

Hang it there bro!! We will smile eventually

Can I get your number

Lemme Sub for you, that's the little I can but you can use it to talk to people that genuinely care. Please!!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Everton midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure will now represent Mali at international level. The former France U21 international could make his debut in the World Cup play-offs vs Tunisia.

No be only us Dey beg ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Any player available mk I loan for my village club? I get 1500 usd as loan fee cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Papi85:
Everton midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure will now represent Mali at international level. The former France U21 international could make his debut in the World Cup play-offs vs Tunisia.

He for wait for France

Good he didn’t wait for Mali to qualify for the World Cup first ,he want to help them qualify

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Papi85:

He is coming to help them qualify but our own begging landed us in qualifying for the world cup for him first.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He for wait for France

Good he didn’t wait for Mali to qualify for the World Cup first ,he want to help them qualify
I need player for loan u get?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
Well, think about this.

Would your eldest brother want you taking your own life even now?

My good man... I am not here to motivate you. I know life hits every one of us in different ways. But look yourself in the eye in a mirror and tell me you are fully convinced that taking your life is the right thing to do.

Really ask yourself if truly there is nothing, absolutely nothing to still live for.

My Man, what you do with your life is a testimony to yourself and to posterity with time. So if you choose suicide, you would be making the wrong testimony 100%.

You have a choice. To try and push on and still make something out of this life or you can just throw it away like it's some piece of paper. The choice is yours but I advise you to choose to live. Hang in there.

P.S: Chief Icon4s once told me you and he belong to the same old boys group or something. Why not reach out to him and maybe through him, I can contact you. Just saying.

yes, we are members of our old school group on both TG, and FB,

I hope for Grace to overcome not just this temptation of giving up, but also to carry on, thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
kellycute:
okay. Please save the number and chat me up anytime you have data. I'll remove my number from here.

the number is not there again, you can quote me with it on another thread, thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:

bro...no matter what, no suicide please. I will advise you talk to someone..open up to anybody that's close to you.
And.. engage in anything that makes you happy...watch football,watch movie, visit places.
And henceforth,always make a positive declaration into your life immediately you wake up everyday.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:

Life is generally not fair.. You have to build up courage to face it.. I may not understand everything you are going through, but I can imagine how it is..

Let me tell y'all one truth you don't know.. I'm a deaf person! Yeah, you read that right.. I'm deaf.. I'm not hearing impaired, I'm profoundly deaf!
I lost my hearing at the age of 8 and navigated through life up till this stage as a normal person..No contact whatsoever with any form of special education or special care...

See ehn bro, life will throw many shi*s at you...that's guaranteed...It's how you pick yourself up and move on that matters .

21 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:

sir Icon4s, hmmm

Hang on bro. No one knows how it feels until they wear the shoes. I lost my dad in 2018. He was my best buddy and before he died I always wondered how peeps can't just get over a loved one's death. I did not truly feel the deep, visceral pain; the aching absence at your very core, with which I am now well acquainted until the loss of my father.

It's over 4 years and I am still grieving..

Don't let anyone make you feel bad Cox you let out how you feel. It's better to let it all out bro. I know how it hurts. Sometimes you get suicidal. Most nights you can't sleep..

Speaking up is one of the easiest ways towards healing. Stay strong my guy. There's never an antidote to the pain. Just stay strong

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Alfryd: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:

even though I'm a Small boy in my early 20s ...
I want you to know that nothing in this life Worthy of taking your life for...
don't give up, Na who give up fxk up sir
keep fighting sir,

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alfryd:

even though I'm a Small boy in my early 20s ...
I want you to know that nothing in this life Worthy of taking your life for...
don't give up, Na who give up fxk up sir
keep fighting sir,

Sometimes life isn't fair. But what keeps me going be say, once I die. Everyone moves on..

Babes when you dey nack on a steady go jut dey nack someone else sharperly. Goons go cry but nobody go jump inside the grave.

Best thing to do whenever I am down is to enter a beer parlour , listen to men argue soccer and listen to them dishing out beer parlour analysis, laugh , drink my beer and move on...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:

Thanks for your concern, but I serious don't know if I shouldn't do it my will to carry-on, had been reduced greatly, have been trying to stand on my own feet, yet peace of mind had been elusive, tried as I may,

I just hope upcoming event will not deal my resolve to end it all,

once again Thanks for your concern

Drop your digits bro. Even if it's on a dead thread. Please
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by bennie1980(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
[PLease send me your phone number. Mineis 08062905716 Thanks quote author=do4luv14 post=110470932]hmmm, Guys pls remember me in your prayers, for the first time since I tried it in my teenage years,

[/quote]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 13large: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Danielnino00:

Faroe Islands . lol..

Something is doing the Nwakali brothers... Both showed a lot of promise at youth level but have not lived up to expectations at all..

Eguavon shouldn't call up Nwakali for the Ghana game... He shouldn't call him up at all until he start playing at his club again...
I believe Nwakali has some quality that can make our midfield creative, but his game is quite limited too.. He need to work harder... Eguavon need to send a strong message that he isn't out to pamper any player..
If he does that to nwakali then ekong shouldn’t be invited also.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Joezinho:

Hang on bro. No one knows how it feels until they wear the shoes. I lost my dad in 2018. He was my best buddy and before he died I always wondered how peeps can't just get over a loved one's death. I did not truly feel the deep, visceral pain; the aching absence at your very core, with which I am now well acquainted until the loss of my father.

It's over 4 years and I am still grieving..

Don't let anyone make you feel bad Cox you let out how you feel. It's better to let it all out bro. I know how it hurts. Sometimes you get suicidal. Most nights you can't sleep..

Speaking up is one of the easiest ways towards healing. Stay strong my guy. There's never an antidote to the pain. Just stay strong

if I told you this, you will understand, I lost my dad before my wace, just 4 months before my WACE exam, that's 2003,

then few years later, it was a double death that shakes me very hard, my eldest brother, then my elder sister all in a year,

I vow in my faith to soldiers on, but circumstances, and my other siblings had been a big pain,

I will be speaking to my leader in church this evening, if I had the means, I new environment, can help greatly, all same, thanks for your concern

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 13large: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Joezinho:

Lol. When people talk about nwakali here, his fans feels we hate the lad.

Just look at how none of these clubs seem impressed enough to want to keep him. He is just being passed from club to club like ashawo.

I cannot control how his club view him. But, we all watched him at the last ANC and he was impressive. He dictated his midfield, created chances and our set piece became useful. I don’t need an oyibo man to tell me how good my player is in order to value my player and not one of you knucklehead can take nwakali good performance at The ANC away from him. He is a good squad player

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
13large:

If he does that to nwakali then ekong shouldn’t be invited also.

It isn't the same situation...
Ekong is vice captain and one of the current longest serving member of the team.. He can't be dropped . If his lack of game time continue, he may be dropped to the bench, but he definitely won't be left out of the team.. The same can't be said Nwakali.. He isn't a regular in the team..Barely has up to 5 caps for the super eagles..He can easily be dropped for another midfielder like Amoo.. Etebo is even back..

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
do4luv14:

if I told you this, you will understand, I lost my dad before my wace, just 4 months before my WACE exam, that's 2003,

then few years later, it was a double death that shakes me very hard, my eldest brother, then my elder sister all in a year,

I vow in my faith to soldiers on, but circumstances, and my other siblings had been a big pain,

I will be speaking to my leader in church this evening, if I had the means, I new environment, can help greatly, all same, thanks for your concern

I Know how it feels bro. Believe me. I lost my mum the very week I got my first job after my nysc.. She sacrificed a lot for me. Not paying her back for all her sacrifices was depressing.

Fast forward to 2018, I lost my dad. Right now, I am an orphan.

But one thing about life is this- keep on pushing. Don't give up. Make your life count...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Papi85:
Any player available mk I loan for my village club? I get 1500 usd as loan fee cheesy
I was even thinking if we can deploy players with dada hairdo to assist the Falcons with their special skillset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Joezinho:

I Know how it feels bro. Believe me. I lost my mum the very week I got my first job after my nysc.. She sacrificed a lot for me. Not paying her back for all her sacrifices was depressing.

Fast forward to 2018, I lost my dad. Right now, I am an orphan.

But one thing about life is this- keep on pushing. Don't give up. Make your life count...
keep moving,be strong. You are not an orphan because you are not under 18. I have lost so much money recently on crypto and Forex. I am depressed but we keep moving.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12714) (12715) (12716) (12717) (12718) (12719) (12720) ... (16399) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mujtahida, Lyster360(m), TheSuperNerd(m), 123jamessmith, comodo, Philosopher1979, lovewins and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.