Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,783 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:15 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12532609 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13025) (13026) (13027) (13028) (13029) (13030) (13031) ... (16743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
mostob:
whether you're joking with the werey language 9r not, I don't care but I'd appreciate it if you avoid using such word for me again.

Now I'll go quote you with he answer you want.
I'm not Yoruba and so do not know the root of the word. I'm sorry if it's insulting.

I know it's a pidgin slang and I wanted to convey the fact that you're acting irrationally.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
BascoVanVeli:

Explain.
he him self lacks drive to push forward and couple with pride he has been having issues with his previous clubs also if you do listen to brila FM udeze narrated how an encounter with nwakali shows how disrespectful he can be with his pride which made him not surprised about him having this kind of issues and also advised him same way we do on here keep your head calm and push to aspire for better things and not feeling comfortable playing for lower team's because we clearly know he has the potential wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
I'm not Yoruba and so do not know the root of the word. I'm sorry if it's insulting.

I know it's a pidgin slang and I wanted to convey the fact that you're acting irrationally.
it's okay.
A mad person is referred to as were but guys added the 'y' and use it as slang.

It's okay bro grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
mostob:
Johnbullmyson...here goes your answer.
The reason why it is working for other countries but not ours is coaching as I clearly stated that.
We have one of the best squads in Africa but we're always dominated, why? Coaching
You clearly stated what

Right since our loss. We've been drumming it since here that we have poor coaching. That was before you and some others started parading an irrational narrative that the influx of foreign players were the reason for our loss. That's why I quoted you with those questions.

If you knew we were not properly coached then why did you start blaming innocent players because they were born outside Nigeria? Is it the others born in Nigeria that are now immune to bad coaching?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
mostob:
it's okay.
A mad person is referred to as were but guys added the 'y' and use it as slang.

It's okay bro grin
Sorry for that smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
You clearly stated what

Right since our loss. We've been drumming it since here that we have poor coaching. That was before you and some others started parading an irrational narrative that the influx of foreign players were the reason for our loss. That's why I quoted you with those questions.

If you knew we were not properly coached then why did you start blaming innocent players because they were born outside Nigeria? Is it the others born in Nigeria that are now immune to bad coaching?
I didn't. I don't know where you got that from.
You quoted a particular phrase from Amokachi dismissing it as nonsense and I disagreed. I went ahead to state that most of those HGs in our team are from our cadet teams and NFF should concentrate on that rather than begging FBs who are not willing to play for us even though they may not be better than what we have.
Also, with proper Coaching, this present team can perform better than this.

My point was simple... you're the one that conjure up the FBs vs HGs talk and I don't know where you got it from.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by abeysticks: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
jihday:
According to owngoal, a Portuguese is currently leading the chase as the next SE coach

Hope is not a journeyman coach ooo, if they are bringing a foreign coach let that coach be a good tactical and experience coach.I hope NFA gets it right this time around.it is well
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Damioduso1: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
abeysticks:

Hope is not a journeyman coach ooo, if they are bringing a foreign coach let that coach be a good tactical and experience coach.I hope NFA gets it right this time around.it is well
I just guess is the former Cameroon coach Antonio Conceicao is also a Portugal coach that can fill the super eagle's coaching position currently. But my heart is also telling me it his Jose Poseiro the Nff are going for

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Damioduso1: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
The Nff should go for the former Cameroon coach that lead them to the last afcon Antonio Conceicao is not a bad coach also and his a Portugal coach. But the Nff will surely go for Jose Poseiro as technical advicer of the super eagle's

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Laddan Bosso is U20 coach

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
What's the difference between a coach and technical adviser ? Is it the same job ?

Was rorh and Eguavon technical adviser or coach ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bullshit
zuchyblink:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Damioduso1: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
isan:
What's the difference between a coach and technical adviser ? Is it the same job ?

Was rorh and Eguavon technical adviser or coach ?
Austin Egwoavon was the technical adviser when Gehnort Rohr was the super eagle's coach . To my understanding the technical adviser is More Superior than the chief Coach of a team . But Gehnort Rohr hardly listen to Egwoavon advice base on the super eagle team. When Gehnort Rohr was still the chief Coach of the national team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Are we not playing CHAN this year?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Was it any of their fault ,we all saw they did their best ,tell me aina Balogun Ekong made us not to qualify for the World Cup ,or maybe ademola lookman was missing empty net

We failed to qualify for 2015 afcon and 2017 afcon o guess it was the fault of foreign born players
My broda just leave that 2017 Afcon. NFF did not help matters in that one. The same thing they did 2006 world cup played out in that 2017. Why did they take that game against Egypt to Kano? SE just played a home game away. Why not Uyo which has been their home ground.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

What happened wasn’t his fault nah
Don't mind that dude. From all indications, the guy mind don leave huesca tey tey, It's like the bullying didn't start today sef. They really did the young man 30.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Hanibal(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
komekn:

Everything in context.

When you are the lowest paid person in a football club and you are getting barely €3k, it tells you how much they value.

Before the season has ended they tried to offload him without success for essentially peanuts €80k but nobody wanted him even for next to NOTHING.

One the opportunity arose, before the season has ended they have terminated his contract. What does that tell you❓ Add to that they tried to illegally terminate his contract before the player's union got involved.

They have now terminated the contract most likely using a clause in the contract that allows them to terminate before the season.

What's the relevance of Isaac Success, to this discussion. Issac success was overweight , Indisciplined and a complete waste man in the EPL. Whether he earned 20k or 3k it is of no relevance.

Nwakali released a statement on Twitter a few hours ago, detailing his ordeal with Huesca.
I hope you have not read it, but if you you've read it and you still continue to tow this nonsense ( contract termination due to quality) line of yours, then I must say... You are SOULLESS, and worse than a Demon, and there's no iota of humanity left in you

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hanibal:

Nwakali released a statement on Twitter a few hours ago, detailing his ordeal with Huesca.
I hope you have not read it, but if you you've read it and you still continue to tow this nonsense ( contract termination due to quality) line of yours, then I must say... You are SOULLESS, and worse than a Demon, and there's no iota of humanity left in you
He will but he will not finish it. Trust me,he is going to bring in another agenda.
No be Komekn grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hanibal:

Nwakali was just like a man that's working for a company whereas he never liked the companys policies. No way you will give your all. More reason why his statistics while at lowly alcorcon was way above his statistics while with Huesca. The young man soul no dey that club again.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
jihday:
According to owngoal, a Portuguese is currently leading the chase as the next SE coach
they don't need to hide his name we All know it is pasiero grin grin grin who Dem dey disguise for abi know be pinnick again undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
zuchyblink:
are you surprised the only thing that will change is us having a foreign coach for the super Eagles and for the remaining under age team's it is the usual suspects wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
isan:
Bullshit
don't kill me with laughter abeg baba say bullshit na pinnick dey run am it going to be Same old Same Old and it will yield same results and the circle continues grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
jihday:
Really feel bad for this boy embarassed

We must be wary of the dangers of a single story. We never heard from Huesca to know what transpired. He read his contractual agreement, he signed it. He read the terms. He should have held his own side of the agreement.. He didn't report to the club 10 days after afcon. That's unprofessional.

Social Media Court is always laden with sentiments, emotions & outright falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
zuchyblink:
Merry-go-round continues.

Fidelis Ilechukwu would have been the right fit

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Joezinho:

We must be wary of the dangers of a single story. We never heard from Huesca to know what transpired. He read his contractual agreement, he signed it. He read the terms. He should have held his own side of the agreement.. He didn't report to the club 10 days after afcon. That's unprofessional.

Social Media Court is always laden with sentiments, emotions & outright falsehood.
Huesca were so right the Spanish Football Union had to step in and apply pressure
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
komekn:

TheSuperDelusional trying to turn black to white .

You should hide your befuddled mind in shame but no you must have to justify the unjustifiable with your befuddled viewpoint.

I leave you to argue with yourself.

Argue with this, Soulless dollophead. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Funny how everything as I have been saying is confirmed by Nwakali himself and I don't even know the lad. He probably doesn't even know I exist.

But I was spot on almost every step of the way on his matter because I did my own investigations and I observed carefully.

This is to Kelechi Nwakali.... Son, you will bounce back. The summer is not far. In time, you will get a new club, return to action again and keep showing us all the stuff you are about on the pitch.

Keep pushing and Keep your head up, warrior.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hanibal:

Funny how this nails the perfect description of Komekn in just 3 words.

Apt.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
The Spanish Footballers Union backs Nwakali again

AFE will challenge the dismissal of Kelechi Nwakali

After communicating the Huesca Sports Society, this past Tuesday, April 5, the end of the contractual relationship that it had with the soccer player Kelechi Nwakali, the Spanish Soccer Players Association wants to state the following:

SD Huesca notified the footballer that a disciplinary file was being opened on February 4, 2022 due to alleged events that have led to the club's unilateral decision to fire the player.

Since the enormous defenselessness that this situation was causing in the affected person became known, he made himself available to Kelechi Nwakali, advising him and defending his legitimate interests.

Given the numerous information that is appearing, some erroneous, AFE wants to clarify that the dismissal will be challenged -as it cannot be otherwise- before the courts of the city of Huesca with the aim of continuing to safeguard the labor rights of the soccer player.

AFE understands that, with this unilateral resolution adopted by the club, the labor rights of Kelechi Nwakali have been clearly violated.

Source: afe-futbol.com

https://twitter.com/afefutbol/status/1511722126314774537?t=tnM1G5o8J5xFpDLze4hKrQ&s=19

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
are you surprised the only thing that will change is us having a foreign coach for the super Eagles and for the remaining under age team's it is the usual suspects wink wink wink
I tire. Straight from NFF recycling plant

(1) (2) (3) ... (13025) (13026) (13027) (13028) (13029) (13030) (13031) ... (16743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sugarboyy(m), Shnew, Zellas, Hardrive(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.