Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:36 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12517573 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13583) (13584) (13585) (13586) (13587) (13588) (13589) ... (16731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Gambit001: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh. I was laughing for the same reasons why you were laughing now. smiley And the way you framed that comment was funny to me. The dig at Chelsea's thread; the impression newcomers (like me) would be getting; what the thread has become with some takes...

The whole of that is what I find hilarious- so is this response satisfactory enough? Do you get why I was* laughing?

Oh, yeah I do now smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gambit001:
Oh, yeah I do now smiley

Great. cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Omanambala:

Proof that I am a tribalist and prejudice against foreign born or keep your jobless ass quiet!

The problem with your is capacity in reasoning. You are not very blessed with ability to make simple logic....maybe you should spend less time on Nairaland and focus on other aspects of your life. My 2 cent

Your reasoning is very shallow

You behave like a cave man

It’s not my fault that I have 24 hours electricity and internet while I work and roam around Nairaland and Twitter

Life is not that hard bro

You live in America to know better but you behave like a bush man from Somalia ,maybe that’s why komekn said you are based in the trenches of burkinafaso grin

Warey

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Omanambala:

While I was absent here I was doing many positive things with my life....running a new program, business and family. I dont live my life on Nairaland....fhat pig. I know you definitely smell. Just recently I went from 200 pushups to 250 a day! Lazy ffuck!

Everything else you wrote up there is trash...I wipe my shoes with it.... grin

imagine a supposed elder of his family and clan cheesy

You are disgusting to be honest and am glad all here know you for that

Coming to push ups, I tell you say I wan become John cena abi Dwight Johnson aka the rock? cheesy

You hv got no punch line nde so chill and sniff/smoke some shit for you to be calm cheesy

Lest I forget if rehab aren’t working why not try consulting our local Dibias to see if they can put to an end to this issue that you hv been battling since your twenties? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

It’s not my fault that I have 24 hours electricity and internet while I work and roam around Nairaland and Twitter

You live in America to know better but you behave like a bush man from Somalia ,maybe that’s why komekn said you are based in the trenches of burkinafaso grin

Warey
Somalia abi Sri Lanka
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
charlesemeka85:
I swear, we tolerate superfag here because it’s obvious he is still a kid but omambala is a disgrace to igbo elders in general cheesy

If he was to be of xhosa or Zulu tribe na em go Dey champion the looting of foreigners in SA cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mugumbala is a dirty tribalist

Him reasoning and some of those South Africans no get much difference grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iamdynamite(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
"Dynamite comes in small packages". Hmmm...

....Your moniker brings that quote to my head now.

I hear you, my good man. I hear you.

Thank you bro, I particularly enjoy your well researched input on this thread, there is no need to engage issues with anybody.

This thread is to pass information which you and others have been doing perfectly, please lets continue in that same light

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
charlesemeka85:
imagine a supposed elder of his family and clan cheesy

You are disgusting to be honest and am glad all here know you for that

Coming to push ups, I tell you say I wan become John cena abi Dwight Johnson aka the rock? cheesy

You hv got no push line nde so chill and sniff some shit for you to be calm cheesy

Lest I forget if rehab aren’t working why not try consulting our local Dibias to see if they can put to an end to this issue that you hv been battling since your twenties? cheesy

Gibberish as usual. You sound like a dingbat. Its painful to see you like this
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Mugumbala is a dirty tribalist

Him reasoning and some of those South Africans no get much difference grin
hahahahahahaha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Warey

You are a blackhead...bye
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Omanambala:

Gibberish as usual. You sound like a dingbat. Its painful to see you like this
rather it’s disheartening to see a well grounded igbo elder spit the trash you dish out here on a regular

cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Omanambala:

sniffing/smoking time. Atleast it will help you to relax and ease your heart from hate and stupidity cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Omanambala:

Onye mpuru mmirite

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chidozie Awaziem starts for HNK Hajduk Split in the Croatian League vs HNK Rijeka.

Would be his 6th league game. Game on in 52mins.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
iamdynamite:
Thank you bro, I particularly enjoy your well researched input on this thread, there is no need to engage issues with anybody.

This thread is to pass information which you and others have been doing perfectly, please lets continue in that same light

It's fine Dynamite. It's fine... Cheers bro.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Joshua Akpudje starts his 2nd game for FK Jablonec but this time in a cup tie in Czech republic following his league debut 3 days ago.

Game on in 47mins.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ajayi ruled out for the friendly against Algeria via injury
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Super eagles midfielder mikel agu joins Japanese top flight side shonan bellmare on a 2 yr deal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iamdynamite(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

It's fine Dynamite. It's fine... Cheers bro.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin, thanks bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
charlesemeka85:
Super eagles midfielder mikel agu joins Japanese top flight side shonan bellmare on a 2 yr deal

Good one for him and his family

The koko be say he is rich ,he should secure more funds in Japan in peace

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahaaha.... Obviously the word, "Sentimental" is lost on you. You aren't even using it properly in a reasonable constructive sentence. cheesy

So asking about Onyeka's current form is Sentimental but if it were Nwakali, you would say, it is not.

Abeg, go fix your English first before addressing sentiments. Lmaooo.

whatever makes your day man, so far so good,

Note : I don't mention either Intense, nor Nwakali in my post, a wise man will say, but why did you say am sentimental,

I leave the rest to your understanding

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sorry man but you just aren't making sense.

And don't think I don't know why you said what you said initially. Coz I do alright. And believe me it makes your post totally invalid and sentimental.

Now rest.

do4luv14:

whatever makes your day man, so far so good,

Note : I don't mention either Intense, nor Nwakali in my post, a wise man will say, but why did you say am sentimental,

I leave the rest to your understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Victor Eletu played the entire game for Milan u19 in their 3-0 win.

TheSuperNerd:
Victor Ehuwa Eletu currently in action for AC Milan U19 in the Uefa Youth League vs Dinamo Zagreb U19.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
Sorry man but you just aren't making sense.

And don't think I don't know why you said what you said initially. Coz I do alright. And believe me it makes your post totally invalid and sentimental.

Now rest.

you though you knew why I said, what I wrote up there?

whatever rocks your boat , so far, and good Ogbeni
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
charlesemeka85:
Ajayi ruled out for the friendly against Algeria via injury
Akpoguma chance
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yes, I REALLY know and trust me you don't want me to go there.

And again your sentences aren't well coordinated.

Now rest please.

do4luv14:

you though you knew why I said, what I wrote up there?

whatever rocks your boat , so far, and good Ogbeni

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Icon4s:

What's this 'Fat begger' thingy about? grin
trust me you don't want to know grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Onyeka, Etebo, and Musa are still needed in the Super Eagles based on their last performance in the National team. You don't just discard and replace National team players! You rebuild little by little.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sunday Adetunji scored today for his side, KF Shkupi in their 3-1 away win over Belasica Strumica in a Round of 32 fixture in the North Macedonian Cup.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
fabyom:
Onyeka, Etebo, and Musa are still needed in the Super Eagles based on their last performance in the National team. You don't just discard and replace National team players! You rebuild little by little.

SMH
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
charlesemeka85:
dropping Onyeka based on your own assessment is understandable maybe he is not your type of player or because of minimal playing time he has seen this season which I will never oppose but I hv my reasons picking him ahead of nwakali

When I saw his post I wanted to ignore but on a second thought decided to respond because shying away will mk him feel he is becoming too big tackle

When I made the post a fellow disputed it and insinuated that he prefers nwakali instead of Onyeka which I accepted because he has his own reason for making his choice which is understandable without insults or any derogatory comment/words attached but this imp jumped in already insinuating that his absence for some time now gave baby analysts the open field to post and making trashy assessments and posts

Andrew I believe you joined this thread before me so I wan ask, na surpernerd create this thread or nairaland as a whole abi are we sensored from making our opinions known here in certain discussions and arguments?

Chief analyst yet he abandoned a thread he created after few days of creation just because no one patronized him and ran back to his vomit as chriskel claimed few weeks ago just because he felt his importance is been undermined here.

The guy ego I swear Dey pour for gutter cheesy
but to be sincere,you also use derogatory words on others too, sometimes back you insulted and rubbished the work of basco, and I was like nah!! This is all shade of wrong man, bur I understand you tho
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
charlesemeka85:
that ayam fat na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well it’s my nature and miles better than having numerous proxy accounts here for the purpose of liking and supporting posts my own post(highest level of pettiness) cheesy

Also I rather become fatter than been a dick sucker(homo) grin

If care is not taken person wey dey body shame me on a constant I fit Dey better looking that him grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

It’s well cheesy cheesy

This 'fat' thingy is always confused because the picture you posted some time ago ain't bad at all.

As for Nerdy, he looks good in his pictures too.

No need to tryna compare who looks better. You two look great for una own rights.

So Mr. Man, concentrate on football make we forget who fine pass cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (13583) (13584) (13585) (13586) (13587) (13588) (13589) ... (16731) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bannedlargejr, Subzerooo, Ppogbae, CornOak(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.