Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12019674 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13745) (13746) (13747) (13748) (13749) (13750) (13751) ... (16405) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
BannedLarge:

They have actually been a better team (Goal scoring wise) without him. Although, their 2 bench strikers don’t have his work ethic, passion or drive, they’re equally as capable of scoring. He cannot be benched or dropped because it will tremendously reduce his valuation in the buyers eyes

I’m not gay but I fit kiss you.

You they watch football my friend
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
BannedLarge:
Marquee teams searching for a new top Striker
Man utd
Chelsea
Bayern Munich
Psg (If Mbappe leaves)

Osimehn all you have to do is score 25 to 30 goals this season and one of these four teams will come for you. The ball is in your court. SE is in a dire need for a Global Football superstar

This feat no be beans o

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
yinkeys:
Calvin Bassey & co getting destroyed by the champions league
Ajax think say 18yr old and a declining midfield go save them this time

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by drDoom3(m): 3:30am On Oct 27, 2022
typicalgamer:

Ajax think say 18yr old and a declining midfield go save them this time

The players are not the problem, the coach Schreuder is. His bias towards playing Blind and Tadic is ruining the team, both are slow and toothless, and position themselves so badly as to create opportunities for the opposing team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Nerdie as u don decide to show face, the next gbas gbos edition go hot o. You and your comrade, I no know who be Tom or who be Jerry.

As per your takes, na your usual yarns, the only thing be say u put a face and doings to it.

Keep it up and keep the vawulence dept alive smiley

TheSuperNerd:
TheSupernerd debuts on Naijafootballers TV show

So uhmm... I took out time away from work on Monday (reshuffled my schedule) to make my debut on Naijafootballers' football cruise show.

Naijafootballers are Organisers of the Annual Ballers Awards and they have a huge media presence on Instagram.

So uhmmm... It's my debut on their show. Expect to see more of me via that medium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2by1u8YDnME

Gracias! grin

P.S: Now many curious ones will see the face behind the moniker. Lol

Enjoy, for those interested. wink

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 5:31am On Oct 27, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

So uhmm... I took out time away from work on Monday (reshuffled my schedule) to make my debut on Naijafootballers' football cruise show.

Naijafootballers are Organisers of the Annual Ballers Awards and they have a huge media presence on Instagram.

So uhmmm... It's my debut on their show. Expect to see more of me via that medium.

Gracias! grin

Good one Doctor.Keep t up.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

Gracias! grin

Nice one Dave, with you in that team, I will start following that account again, I had to unfollow them on every platform because I was not impressed with them. They actually know little to nothing about Nigerian football, and you definitely gonna give them a big boost. They should also try to engage Mbah Mbah, he has got something to offer too. Once again, kudos boy.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

Gracias! grin

Who else was waiting for nerdy to mention nwakali when he was giving his opinion of whom to compliment iwobi in d middle

You for hear wien for dis thread grin grin grin grin

Anyway,nice analysis,I must confess I listened to d interview twice

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

Gracias! grin

I finally get to see the face of Nerdie or should I call you Dave Michael?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Kog45:
Good one Doctor.Keep t up.

Baba, please, kindly answer my questions in regards to Pepsi football academy and how to join U17 National team, sir.

I want to know what is happening to Pepsi football academy, sir.

Please, recommend a very good club that can guarantee a move to top clubs in Europe. Especially, Belgium and France.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2022
BascoVanVeli:
Highlights of the Flamingoes match against Colombia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq1r4zaegfg

That Omilara goal keeper is good

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2022
My guy Andrew sha na true say Financial Levers FC go soon need to open gofundme to pay una players and workers? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Baba, please, kindly answer my questions in regards to Pepsi football academy and how to join U17 National team, sir.

Please, recommend a very good club that can guarantee a move to top clubs in Europe. Especially, Belgium and France.

Thank you sir.
The Oliseh academy good now. But there are no guarantees in life sir.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by theophilusj31(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Is it just me why does it seem that great and legendary Footballers make terrible coaches undecided undecided undecided I mean look at Rooney,Steven Gerrard,frank lampard,even xavi has been terrible,

Players who then make great and successful coaches are players who had zero or mediocre Football career, think of pep guardiola,Jurgen klopp,ancelotti,etc this men either did not play football or had terrible careers as Footballers but went on to become some the most successful coaches in the world......Johann kruff is the only exception of this

It even extend to national teams....maradonna nearly killed the agentina national team,he was terrible........in Nigeria here our legends has been terrible as coaches,Steven keshi started well but ended badly,.... Sunday oliseh and eguavon were nightmares even though they are naija legends......can someone explain
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Thank you sir.
Oga forgiveness for your son right.... We have many academies across the country depending on your choice. Pepsi academy not really functioning as before due to emergent of good academies.

I can say much about Kwara football academy and imperial academy Odogbolu in Ogun Statw own by a very good friend Seyi Olofinjana.Imperial is a very good academy for young ones to start cos Seyi is connect.I remember a friend and ex NPFL star Alphonsus Ezimoha works with Imperial academy

Also i can say much about KFA, my senior bro is a principal running the school but ex international Sam Elijah is the head coach. Oga moving from academy to top clubs in Europe not that easy,more reason is very important if one is good enough to be called to U17 team cos is a place to get notice by top clubs.

Most academy players move to eastern europe clubs and find their way to top leagues,Dennis was once KFA player before moving to Eastern Europe but later find himself in top league.

Sir, if your son have the talent don't waste time to register him in a good academy and i want to say you will not regret it.... If you don't mind try KFA or imperial.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
AndSunGorilla:

The Oliseh academy good now. But there are no guarantees in life sir.

Thank you comrade. Where is Oliseh academy? Is it in Lagos?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Why not Barcelona football academy in Lagos situated in Teslim Balogun stadium.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
theophilusj31:
Is it just me why does it seem that great and legendary Footballers make terrible coaches undecided undecided undecided I mean look at Rooney,Steven Gerrard,frank lampard,even xavi has been terrible,

Players who then make great and successful coaches are players who had zero or mediocre Football career, think of pep guardiola,Jurgen klopp,ancelotti,etc this men either did not play football or had terrible careers as Footballers but went on to become some the most successful coaches in the world......Johann kruff is the only exception of this

It even extend to national teams....maradonna nearly killed the agentina national team,he was terrible........in Nigeria here our legends has been terrible as coaches,Steven keshi started well but ended badly,.... Sunday oliseh and eguavon were nightmares even though they are naija legends......can someone explain
Guardiola didn't have a terrible career. Zidane nko? Is he doing badly?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
cheesy
chrisooblog:
My guy Andrew sha na true say Financial Levers FC go soon need to open gofundme to pay una players and workers? lipsrsealed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Joebie:
Nerdie as u don decide to show face, the next gbas gbos edition go hot o. You and your comrade, I no know who be Tom or who be Jerry.

As per your takes, na your usual yarns, the only thing be say u put a face and doings to it.

Keep it up and keep the vawulence dept alive smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kog45:
Oga forgiveness for your son right.... We have many academies across the country depending on your choice. Pepsi academy not really functioning as before due to emergent of good academies.

I can say much about Kwara football academy and imperial academy Odogbolu in Ogun Statw own by a very good friend Seyi Olofinjana.Imperial is a very good academy for young ones to start cos Seyi is connect.I remember a friend and ex NPFL star Alphonsus Ezimoha works with Imperial academy

Also i can say much about KFA, my senior bro is a principal running the school but ex international Sam Elijah is the head coach. Oga moving from academy to top clubs in Europe not that easy,more reason is very important if one is good enough to be called to U17 team cos is a place to get notice by top clubs.

Most academy players move to eastern europe clubs and find their way to top leagues,Dennis was once KFA player before moving to Eastern Europe but later find himself in top league.

Sir, if your son have the talent don't waste time to register him in a good academy and i want to say you will not regret it.... If you don't mind try KFA or imperial.

Thank you baba. I just remembered Remo star in Ikenne. They have trial next month.

Imperial academy is too far.

I know Barcelona FC but ..... cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kog45:
Why not Barcelona football academy in Lagos situated in Teslim Balogun stadium.

They are no longer at Teslim Balogun stadium. Heard they moved to Lekki.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Alaagba Opomulero, I just read it here that the FC Ebedei academy is based in Ijebu Ode and affiliated with Onyedika, Onyeka and Onuachu's former Danish club FC Mityland. And someone had shown the pictures of their facility here once. Another good one should be the Remo Stars academy. You know the owner has a club in Portugal Feirense, I believe.

All the best in your search sir.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Odunayaw:
Guardiola didn't have a terrible career. Zidane nko? Is he doing badly?

Adding to your points sir, Samson Siasia, Aliou Cisse, Guardiola was a fantastic player, Antonio Conte, Diego Simeone, Zagalo, inzaghi, Mancini, Ancelloti, Ruud Gullit, Frank Rijkard all had successful playing careers and some great coaching success but at least modest success coaching.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
AndSunGorilla:

Alaagba Opomulero, I just read it here that the FC Ebedei academy is based in Ijebu Ode and affiliated with Onyedika, Onyeka and Onuachu's former Danish club FC Mityland. And someone had shown the pictures of their facility here once. Another good one should be the Remo Stars academy. You know the owner has a club in Portugal Feirense, I believe.

All the best in your search sir.

Oseun alakunrin. Adaree. Fc Ebedei academy has produced National team players
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:
Iwobi has to play CM box-box, or deep-lying playmaker. Because Palace will smother Everton today.
His best role.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
UEL Twitter is currently following 247 accts. Among their latest now is Barcelona. Lol

isan:
May this marriage last forever and ever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
He played CAM in his last game and bagged 2 assists.

Be it CM, CAM or DLP, the lad is effective.

Rest!

TheLoneCitizen:

His best role.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
In here? Nerdie/Nerdy please. Thanks. wink

solonnachi:

I finally get to see the face of Nerdie or should I call you Dave Michael?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Afunleshin26:

Nice one...
Big ups.
It is time for face-showing...
So get used to it.

Still Kinda Camera-shy. embarassed With time perhaps.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Marvellous BascoVanVeli, I saw your shout-out on YT.

Thanks Man.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
ChrisKels:

Nice one Dave, with you in that team, I will start following that account again, I had to unfollow them on every platform because I was not impressed with them. They actually know little to nothing about Nigerian football, and you definitely gonna give them a big boost. They should also try to engage Mbah Mbah, he has got something to offer too. Once again, kudos boy.

This idiat still found a way to throw me diss me on top this. Guy! If I catch you ehn... embarassed angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13745) (13746) (13747) (13748) (13749) (13750) (13751) ... (16405) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Marjoribanks, Philosopher1979, TheGoodJoe(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.