Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12215065 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13867) (13868) (13869) (13870) (13871) (13872) (13873) ... (16498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
benji93:
One year 8 months pe. Una noise too much. cheesy grin. If you go another person country you suppose humble yourself. Nigerians no go do this. You go even think say na dem get the place. If i dey sell market for 1 cedi per piece, wey you come start to sell am 1 cedi for 4 pieces, ofcourse i go hate you. grin. You dey spoil my market.
it’s normal with we Nigerians but the region wey dey really cus this issues na people from edo and delta. Their noise and wahala too much and for you to stay out of trouble just avoid mingling with them

And saying I spent over a year there isn’t it enough time to know little about ghanaians? Abi u Dey doubt say I never stay for gh?

I fit give you name of area and address where I lived cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
charlesemeka85:
the guy na pure foool

This Portuguese coach I still don’t understand the reason he keeps on playing peirera in defense when he has benfica’s young star Silva and Porto’s pepe in the same team

Even Porto’s David carmo is another but wasn’t picked for this competition

That pereira and neves were Portugal’s worst players today

How old is Pepe has he got the pace to deal with fast forward players
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You will agree with me when they face teams like France Brazil
Bruv, the point is there are better options than that periera guy...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
charlesemeka85:
it’s normal with we Nigerians but the region wey dey really cus this issues na people from edo and delta. Their noise and wahala too much and for you to stay out of trouble just avoid mingling with them

And saying I spent over a year there isn’t it enough time to know little about ghanaians? Abi u Dey doubt say I never stay for gh?

What do you mean Edo and Delta deh cause trouble ❓❓❓
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
minfelix:

You are right bro, their best musical idol shatta wale doesn't hide that feeling grin
for instance during the 2019 afcon ghanaians leave their homes to viewing centers just to see if naija go lose whenever super eagles get match

There was one particular game can’t remember who super eagles were playing that very day, our Dstv expired so I stepped out to see the game in a joint close by. Imagine as 9ja scored early in the game the manager of the joint turned the tv off cheesy

If you see as ghanaians they para when we scored I just dust my flat ass pay for drink wey I buy Dey go house cheesy

Our pain Dey give them join no be small cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
benji93:
One year 8 months pe. Una noise too much. cheesy grin. If you go another person country you suppose humble yourself. Nigerians no go do this. You go even think say na dem get the place. If i dey sell market for 1 cedi per piece, wey you come start to sell am 1 cedi for 4 pieces, ofcourse i go hate you. grin. You dey spoil my market.

Artisans from Togo and Benin republic come to Nigeria and offer their services at cheaper rates than their Nigerian counterparts..does that mean they are spoiling the market for the Nigerians?
We have Chinese, Indians and Lebanese who own factories making cheap goods..are they spoiling the market for their Nigerian counterparts?

Ghana and South Africa have the same mindset when it comes to Nigerians...

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
komekn:

What do you mean Edo and Delta deh cause trouble ❓❓❓
I swear. Their wahala no be small oooooo

Pple wey dey get mind fight ghanaians even Dey kill them self cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Danielnino00:

Some Nigerians still don't understand that Ghana has no love for them... Aside what you mentioned,they are also hypocritical.....
I am forever grateful to the many Ghanaian teachers who taught me in my formative years back in the 80s. My primary 2, 4 and 6 teachers, God bless them greatly wherever they are now.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Danielnino00:

Artisans from Togo and Benin republic come to Nigeria and offer their services at cheaper rates than their Nigerian counterparts..does that mean they are spoiling the market for the Nigerians?
We have Chinese, Indians and Lebanese who own factories making cheap goods..are they spoiling the market for their Nigerian counterparts?

coming to the trading of commodities a Ghanaian trader will sell his commodity more expensive to you a Nigerian than his country man

And also in business they re not good at it the reason why Nigerian traders in Ghana are making it big time

A Ghanaian trader will buy a commodity for 5 cedis to sell it for 8cedis just yo make extra 3cedis but a Nigerian trader will buy the same commodity but will just add 1 cedis 50 pesewas just to turn over to bring in new goods cheesy

And the worst of it all is that dem no Dey gree mk u bargain their goods oooo. Once them tell u price no going bck cheesy

Na for gh I see say u go wan go buy something around maybe 9pm and the dealer that’s his closing time, even if u meet am for the door of his shop when he is closing for him to sell something to you he will not accept to sell whatever you want to u cus it’s his closing time, rather he will advise you return tomorrow cheesy

cheesy Pple wey be say 8am dem never open shop

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Toylove:

Bruv, the point is there are better options than that periera guy...

Okay ,who Dey bench ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Danielnino00:

Some Nigerians still don't understand that Ghana has no love for them... Aside what you mentioned,they are also hypocritical.....
very hypocritical and poisonous as well cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
AndSunGorilla:

I am forever grateful to the many Ghanaian teachers who taught me in my formative years back in the 80s. My primary 2, 4 and 6 teachers, God bless them greatly wherever they are now.

They where doing the job they are being paid for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
charlesemeka85:
for instance during the 2019 afcon ghanaians leave their homes to viewing centers just to see if naija go lose whenever super eagles get match

There was one particular game can’t remember who super eagles were playing that very day, our Dstv expired so I stepped out to see the game in a joint close by. Imagine as 9ja scored early in the game the manager of the joint turned the tv off cheesy

If you see as ghanaians they para when we scored I just dust my flat ass pay for drink wey I buy Dey go house cheesy

Our pain Dey give them join no be small cheesy cheesy

Wow, e reach like that?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
COOL10:

Wow, e reach like that?
ask anybody wey don stay Ghana wey u knw cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ronaldo man of the match cheesy cheesy

First it was modric ,second it was kdb

It’s well

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
charlesemeka85:
from day one I don’t like them. The African teams am supporting are Morocco,Senegal and Cameroon

Baba if you don live for Ghana you will hate them with passion. They re more poisonous than a viper. Very envious and ungrateful people

Very very envious lots

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Inaki Williams is not that guy

Na the main one spain collect

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
But they still have good Ghanaians ooo but the bad ones plenty pass

Even as them dey see us as competition we no dey even reason them as such but as our lil brothers wey dey like rub shoulders with us

U knw as em dey be na between first and second son for family cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
charlesemeka85:
ask anybody wey don stay Ghana wey u knw cheesy

The worst part is that they love to act like they're better than Nigerians. There's this unhealthy and unnecessary kind of competitiveness and insecurity whenever they see or hear anything Nigerian. It's crazy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
If Ghana pple get chance their own xenophobia go worst pass wetin our pple Dey experience for SA but they can’t cus if Nigerians leave gh it will affect their economy well well

Even the biggest banks in gh are Nigerian banks. Their local banks dey be like micro finance banks cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
Just look at this man doing "Suuiiiiiiiii".

He was thinking more about impressing his idol, Cristiano Ronaldo rather than getting the game swiftly restarted to seek an equaliser.

To Osman Bukari... it is Ronaldo before the Ghana flag. grin grin

Top 5 league mentality does not always work. Osman bukari that tormented Portugal plays in Serbia. We just need a good team

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Serbia are used to playing Mitrovic and Vlahovic together. Why did the coach change tactics today?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
charlesemeka85:
If Ghana pple get chance their own xenophobia go worst pass wetin our pple Dey experience for SA but they can’t cus if Nigerians leave gh it will affect their economy well well

Even the biggest banks in gh are Nigerian banks. Their local banks dey be like micro finance banks cheesy

I can't seem to recall a single Ghanaian owned business that has a strong presence in Nigeria..Maybe adonko bitters...
Meanwhile,they have glo, zenith bank, GTB, conoil, Silverbird group, dangote, fidelity bank, etc are all there... We contribute to their economy more than they would like to admit...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Philosopher1979:

Top 5 league mentality does not always work. Osman bukari that tormented Portugal plays in Serbia. We just need a good team

It ALWAYS WORKS

QUALITY gives you consistency and mediocrity gives you INCONSISTENCY.

It's very simple.

There is a reason he is playing in Serbia after playing in Belgium and French first tier.

Your proposition says you follow football with emotive preference not objectivity.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Danielnino00:

I can't seem to recall a single Ghanaian owned business that has a strong presence in Nigeria..Maybe adonko bitters...
Meanwhile,they have glo, zenith bank, GTB, conoil, Silverbird group, dangote, fidelity bank, etc are all there... We contribute to their economy more than they would like to admit...
even in their popular markets like circle in Accra nigerians owns 40% of the biggest shops you can find
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
AndSunGorilla:

Thank you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Watching Brazil play half pitch against a very well organized Serbia.

However, QUALITY speaks loudly it's just a matter of time Brazil will score. Any African team play Brazil they will get finished.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
komekn:
Watching Brazil play half pitch against a very well organized Serbia.

However, QUALITY speaks loudly it's just a matter of time Brazil will score. Any African team play Brazil they will get finished.

but the Serbians aren’t doing badly. Very compact and focused
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hatakekakashi: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Ronaldo man of the match cheesy cheesy

First it was modric ,second it was kdb

It’s well
Lol, how do they determine these things sef?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
3 Gks have won man of the match for their respective countries at the WC

A good and reliable GK can win you a game

These GKs don't play in Europe

The only thing our GKs know how to do is fine-boy and online cruise. No improvement, nothing

Okay ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nothing concern me with Togolese people. cheesy grin. Deal with the Togolese people. Besides, I am not even talking about artisans, even though that eventually usually causes problems. I am talking about traders. I don't even want to talk about yahoo boys.
Danielnino00:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
I no dey doubt. I know say you be yahoo boy. cheesy grin. Your focus was more on billing clients and running through their women than actually understanding how they feel.
charlesemeka85:

(1) (2) (3) ... (13867) (13868) (13869) (13870) (13871) (13872) (13873) ... (16498) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordofstrings, opes, elyte89, etebefia, Marjoribanks, maidaboi(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.