Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12126886 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14586) (14587) (14588) (14589) (14590) (14591) (14592) ... (16449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 4:17pm On May 18, 2023
daveP:
😂😂😂

City have no excuse now. Pep should not overthink again o. Giy fit start Alvarez and bench Haaland and KDB. Na the way he dey do be dat, 😆😆😆😆

Did you see a clip of a moment Pep was shouting that Kdb should pass the ball but he got dispossessed by Eder and Kdb shouting rudely back that he should be left alone to focus??🤣🤣🤣🤣

I foresee inter shutting many up here🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Make I jejely Dey wait for that day
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 4:18pm On May 18, 2023
Papi85:
I foresee inter shutting many up here🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Make I jejely Dey wait for that day

Man city go beat inter like person wey go tif phone for computer village…i tag it as one of d easiest final…by 1st half …match don finish
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2023
daveP:

True sha. But that's just the list of those that succeeded. He's really a menace.

That one no mean say e no go fit dribble them on his day o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 4:45pm On May 18, 2023
elyte89:

Man city go beat inter like person wey go tif phone for computer village…i tag it as one of d easiest final…by 1st half …match don finish
Football has a way of surprising us o. Inter fit Rudigeralize De Bruyne as Chelsea did in that UCL final? Or do a Ramos job (done on Salah) on Gundogan, Haaland or Silva; anything can happen o. On paper, this is as easy as can be for Man City BUT as we all know anything can happen!!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Insulting his father is a compliment, considering what that guy called him.

It is well
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

Kelechi Nwakali - 35 games played. 29 starts. Came off the bench 6 times. Benched without sub-in ONCE.

Fred Onyedinma - 20 games played. 6 starts. Came off the bench 14 times. Benched without sub-in SIX TIMES.

At least now we both know that the lie you cooked in the post above actually was truth when the right candidate that suits the narrative was found. Fred is that guy. 🤝🏻😂😂

Your brazen hypocrisy and double standard is beyond measure.

Fred Onyedinma's Luton Town is on the verge of making it into the EPL they are miles ahead of a Segundo division Ponferradina FC that has remained in the relegation zone from the beginning of the season.

Ponferradina FC is about to be relegated barring a miracle to another level of mediocrity and obscurity. And you are making a comparison. The reality is Nwakali wil not even smell the bench of Luton Town FC.

I have not mentioned Fred Onyedinma as an SE prospect for over four years . Because I don't think he is good enough and l said that 4 years plus ago.

However, you have continuously been singing and screaming about Nwakali non stop for donkey years. 8 years of non stop mediocrity that you have been trying to present as oustanding achievement. That's delusional hype.

When a player is coming from long term injury it's very normal to be benched without being subbed in. So what's your point.

I'm not sure what you are getting so worked up about, you used the terminology LIES.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2023
Toylove:

Uhmmm
Fred onyedinma, Mr komekns' midfield maestro 😁😁

Can you tell when I said that and when please ❓
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2023
komekn:

Your brazen hypocrisy and double standard is beyond measure.

Fred Onyedinma's Luton Town is on the verge of making it into the EPL they are miles ahead of a Segundo division Ponferradina FC that has remained in the relegation zone from the beginning of the season.

Ponferradina FC is about to be relegated barring a miracle to another level of mediocrity and obscurity. And you are making a comparison. The reality is Nwakali wil not even smell the bench of Luton Town FC.

I have not mentioned Fred Onyedinma as an SE prospect for over four years . Because I don't think he is good enough and l said that 4 years plus ago.

However, you have continuously been singing and screaming about Nwakali non stop for donkey years. 8 years of non stop mediocrity that you have been trying to present as oustanding achievement. That's delusional hype.

When a player is coming from long term injury it's very normal to be benched without being subbed in. So what's your point.

I'm not sure what you are getting so worked up about, you used the terminology LIES.

🥱🥱🥱

The whole point is this:

Fred Onyedinma is a chronic Bench warmer at Luton. E.O.D. 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2023
komekn:

Can you tell when I said that and when please ❓

komekn:

Your prejudice has made you become befuddled and duplicitous with your denigration of Fred Onyedinma who is way better than Midfield maestro Nwakali. Who will soon be relegated to another level of oblivion.

Dude, you lie so much that it gives you amnesia. You literally said it today. 😂😂

Your Lying Iniquity ehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 5:38pm On May 18, 2023
elyte89:

ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2023
daveP:
😂😂😂

City have no excuse now. Pep should not overthink again o. Giy fit start Alvarez and bench Haaland and KDB. Na the way he dey do be dat, 😆😆😆😆

Did you see a clip of a moment Pep was shouting that Kdb should pass the ball but he got dispossessed by Eder and Kdb shouting rudely back that he should be left alone to focus??🤣🤣🤣🤣

Noooo... let me tell you the exact words KDB used.

Pep to KDB: Pass the ball! Pass the ball!

KDB to Pep: Shut up! Shut up!!!

Then pep walks back to the bench... lol

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2023
Danielnino00:

Nobody:

Komekn: I haven't talked about Fred Oyedinma for a hundred years now .

Then he proceeds to give an update on Onyedinma 🥱🥱

I haven't talked about Fred Onyedinma as a SE prospect for over 4/5 years. That's the pertinent issue.

Luton town has four Nigerian origin players in their first team squad, that's the key issue, that's what makes Luton Town interesting.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 5:46pm On May 18, 2023
But wait oooo, laliga 2 and the English championship which one is rated higher and tougher?🤔
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 5:49pm On May 18, 2023
komekn:

I haven't talked about Fred Onyedinma as a SE prospect for over 4/5 years. That's the pertinent issue.

Luton town has four Nigerian origin players in their first team squad, that's the key issue, that's what makes Luton Town interesting.
that’s true. Have not seen you make case for onyedimma in any of your post for a very long time

U ought to know that many here they always look for the slightest thing to come at you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2023
komekn:

No it's not, LIAR KOM.

Your issue was with me truthfully calling Fred Onyedinma a benchwarmer.

Below is your post that started all these...

komekn:

Fred Onyedinma is not a benchwarmer , although I haven't talked about Fred Onyedinma for some three years plus or more.

Fred Onyedinma had been injured for long periods this season and had only just started coming back . But he is a game changer and crucial player for Luton.

....but only been benched 5 times this season and was unavailable to play for 27 games due to injury. That's not a benchwarmer.

Komekn having PTSD just because I honestly called his under average lad a benchwarmer. 🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 5:53pm On May 18, 2023
Just praying that this u20 team to the world will produce atleast one good midfielder who will be integrated to the super eagles soon

E better mk I get hope on rookies like Daga, Nnadi, Akinsanmiro etc than wasting time on Nwakali until he proves me wrong in a bigger league than where he is presently even if he gets 1000 goals contribution 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:54pm On May 18, 2023
This👇🏽 is the simple post I made in reply to a moniker interested in knowing the Nigerian-blooded ballers at Luton.

The post clearly gave a certain liar in here PTSD.😂😂

TheSuperNerd:
Yeah. 3 Anglo-Nigerians actually. Elijah Adebayo and Gabriel Osho are regulars while Fred Onyedinma is a benchwarmer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 5:57pm On May 18, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

🥱🥱🥱

The whole point is this:

Fred Onyedinma is a chronic Bench warmer at Luton. E.O.D. 😂

Supernerd, Fred still has Nigerian roots, let's not spite hi because of his promoter. If he comes good and decides to TRY to play for us, of course the more the merrier. Same vein, I wish Nwakali nothing but the best but as per Nwakali, sir K is a lost case.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 5:58pm On May 18, 2023
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 6:11pm On May 18, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
This👇🏽 is the simple post I made in reply to a moniker interested in knowing the Nigerian-blooded ballers at Luton.

The post clearly gave a certain liar in here PTSD.😂😂

Y re u not commenting on d issue of eagles, names have been flying
From mutu to pitso , now paseiro saying he doesn’t Mind lowering his wages

What’s d true pic with d issue of super eagles coaching?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2023
What?? Did I say anything wrong in labelling the lad a benchwarmer? He is a Benchwarmer naa. 20 games, 14 of them saw him come off the bench. 6 times also He was benched and wasn't even summoned off it.

Meanwhile Kelechi Nwakali is among the top 5 players in La Liga Smartbank this season according to all the stats sites covering the Spanish 2nd tier and also among the best 5 performing Nigerian midfielders in Europe this 22/23 season.

Now when that lying idiot came here talking trash about him and even calling him a bench warmer, I didn't see you jump to quote him to debunk that lie but here you are quoting me to take it easy on saying the truth on Fred Onyedinma.

Please... I am only being fair.

AndSunGorilla:

Supernerd, Fred still has Nigerian roots, let's not spite hi because of his promoter. If he comes good and decides to TRY to play for us, of course the more the merrier. Same vein, I wish Nwakali nothing but the best but as per Nwakali, sir K is a lost case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2023
What's the need? I know the NFF are bunch of chronic jokers and I dare them to surprise me with a sound coaching appointment this time.

I mean, I am even in support of Nduka Ugbade being sacked and all but why didn't the same fate befall Salisu Yusuf after he messed up our U23 qualification? I want fairness.

So for now, na to just sidon dey look wetin the NFF go decide as regards the coaching situation of the Super Eagles.

elyte89:

Y re u not commenting on d issue of eagles, names have been flying
From mutu to pitso , now paseiro saying he doesn’t Mind lowering his wages

What’s d true pic with d issue of super eagles coaching?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2023
Man City will be up against arguably the greatest midfield trio unit in Football history and the GOAT of the 21st century (and one of the GOATs of football's entire history) in Messi.

Barca wins this.

mostob:
Pep's Barca vs this city team, who do you think will win?

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:37pm On May 18, 2023
TheGoodJoe:
Baba God, it is your handwork. cheesy

Uhmmm... Was gonna come back to this.

KDB is actually 4 assists away. Not 1. And that's from equalling. To break it, he needs 5 🅰️.
That tweet acct had it all wrong on the counts. The record is Messi (30 assists).

And football history? No please. It is 21st century. Pele, Didi and co recorded wicked assist numbers per season in their time.

Notwithstanding, this again buttresses my point on KDB as the elite chances creator of this era and one of the best Midfielders to ever do it.

Note: The second graphic was before KDB recorded 2 more assists as RMA yesternight and also from a few months back before hitting 24. The point of the graphic is to show Messi as the record holder in the 21st century.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

Noooo... let me tell you the exact words KDB used.

Pep to KDB: Pass the ball! Pass the ball!

KDB to Pep: Shut up! Shut up!!!

Then pep walks back to the bench... lol

That was rude na😂😂😂
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 7:07pm On May 18, 2023
Las Palmas and Spain hv a gem in their hand. Alberto Moleiro, remember the name🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BviIexZ4ieY
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BronzeTiger: 7:12pm On May 18, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
Man City will be up against arguably the greatest midfield trio unit in Football history and the GOAT of the 21st century (and one of the GOATs of football's entire history) in Messi.

Barca wins this.

Anyone saying man city will win obviously didn't watch that Barca side. A younger messi will be too hot to handle for the whole city defence.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 7:21pm On May 18, 2023
Kelechi Iheanacho is back in training 💪🏽

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2023
daveP:
Facts

Messi will be the lone diff. If he catches those City defenders alone, he will dribble them and still have time and space to think of dribbling Ederson and end up on the touchline and pass to an onrushing Villa or Pedro to tap in.

Even if twas the MSN, it would still be Messi making the difference between both teams.

I also doubt the Barca backline can cause Haaland issues. Pique can't stop Haaland. Na foul las las.

He’s just the X factor and that’s prime Messi

City could match and surpass every other player with equal skill and physicality but Messi

You just have to pray he has a bad game

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 7:55pm On May 18, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
What?? Did I say anything wrong in labelling the lad a benchwarmer? He is a Benchwarmer naa. 20 games, 14 of them saw him come off the bench. 6 times also He was benched and wasn't even summoned off it.

Meanwhile Kelechi Nwakali is among the top 5 players in La Liga Smartbank this season according to all the stats sites covering the Spanish 2nd tier and also among the best 5 performing Nigerian midfielders in Europe this 22/23 season.

Now when that lying idiot came here talking trash about him and even calling him a bench warmer, I didn't see you jump to quote him to debunk that lie but here you are quoting me to take it easy on saying the truth on Fred Onyedinma.

Please... I am only being fair.

Sir K no go answer me as long as it involves Nwakali and I know say u love all 9ja players. I honestly can't say that for sir K, especially for players outside of the English leagues. And reputable Dr., no need tagging Komekn with such names in my opinion. Abeg when our U20 game for Sunday?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2023
Well, in my truthful Opinion, those names stand. It is what it is.

And whether he answers you or not is not the issue. The issue is you addressing it at all. Did you? Nope. So don't come to me, telling me to stop saying truth on a lad for which misleading information is being cooked up.

The U20 game on Sunday should start around 7pm Naija Time.

AndSunGorilla:

Sir K no go answer me as long as it involves Nwakali and I know say u love all 9ja players. I honestly can't say that for sir K, especially for players outside of the English leagues. And reputable Dr., no need tagging Komekn with such names in my opinion. Abeg when our U20 game for Sunday?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2023
daveP:
Facts

Messi will be the lone diff. If he catches those City defenders alone, he will dribble them and still have time and space to think of dribbling Ederson and end up on the touchline and pass to an onrushing Villa or Pedro to tap in.

Even if twas the MSN, it would still be Messi making the difference between both teams.

I also doubt the Barca backline can cause Haaland issues. Pique can't stop Haaland. Na foul las las.
I didn't wanna quote that guy because Las Las he would reply with insults. But I'll surely respond to you.

You see that Barca team, Messi was the X-factor but the team was not built around him. That team played total football. Na possession Dem go use k.ill this City team. The Haaland you mentioned eh, em go run tire grin grin

You forgot what the like of David Villa, Xavi and Iniesta could do too. Oya, who among the current City players will make that Barca team?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14586) (14587) (14588) (14589) (14590) (14591) (14592) ... (16449) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dsimmer, komekn(m), zicky(m), TheGoodJoe(m), opes and 24 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.