Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,305 members, 7,900,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12151521 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16456) (16457) (16458) (16459) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:36am
God no go qualify this one. At ALL! God no wicked naa. He knows Nigeria deserves wayyyy better.

A court of competent jurisdiction to determine the fate of a clearly "unqualified" and "incompetent" coachie who no even sabi Ilenikhena and who dey bribe everyone to push his case. Please take it to that court. The result is inevitable. 😁

Mujtahida:

God qualifies the unqualified my brother. Moreover the question as to whether he's qualified or not will be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction. Charlesemeka85 no let am deceive you oo. Only thing saving you is that elyte89 considers you a friend, so I think this matter will be settled out of court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:40am
They can't afford it and they bleeped up the chance to hand the coaching reins to Amunike same way Spain bravely handed the reins to Luis de la fuente.

Fuente had worked with some of the Spanish talents that won the Euros recently at U19 and U21 levels. Same case with Amunike who has worked with several of the Nigerian Talents and players that are currently Super Eagles players at U17 and U20 levels.

Both are well grounded in their country's youth setup and are competent.

Spain took the logical but brave path but Nigeria own dey always dey different. We chose chaos and scatter scatter.

And to think that even you dey in the running shows you sef follow for the problems of our football.😭😭😭

elyte89:

I think all these names flying around from Herve renard,pitso ,conceicao sainfeit et al ,nff is not ready to engage none of dem.it seems Dey can’t afford any foreign coach.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 7:46am
TheSuperNerd:
They can't afford it and they bleeped up the chance to hand the coaching reins to Amunike same way Spain bravely handed the reins to Luis de la fuente.

Fuente had worked with some of the Spanish talents that won the Euros recently at U19 and U21 levels. Same case with Amunike who has worked with several of the Nigerian Talents and players that are currently Super Eagles players at U17 and U20 levels.

Both are well grounded in their country's youth setup and are competent.

Spain took the logical but brave path but Nigeria own dey always dey different. We chose chaos and scatter scatter.

And to think that even you dey in the running shows you sef follow for the problems of our football.😭😭😭

The last statement na finishing 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀,meanwhile e b like say picnick no just want amunike near d post at all,if not he can still be considered…I won’t be surprised if a local coach is named after all d razzmatazz 😊

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 8:22am
elyte89:

The last statement na finishing 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀,meanwhile e b like say picnick no just want amunike near d post at all,if not he can still be considered…I won’t be surprised if a local coach is named after all d razzmatazz 😊

Don't be surprised NFF may appoint Salisu Yusuf in the intereem.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:29am
solonnachi:

Lol…d protest go pass endsars own 😀😀😀
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:08am
jihday:
they are both from Delta state 😀
Isoko to be precise... I remember him saying something like that
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 10:21am
Pinnick is Itshekiri[ I think he's even part of the Olu of Warri's council of chiefs

quote author=Danielnino00 post=131133621]
Isoko to be precise... I remember him saying something like that [/quote]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:43am
FC Cincinatti reaches an agreement with Boavista FC to sign Chidozie Awaziem for 368 thousand euros, reports the newspaper 'A Bola'.
The Nigerian defender signs for one season, says the same source.

#copied

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:05am
🔴⚪️🤝🏻 George Ilenikhena, new AS Monaco player on €18m deal plus €2m add-ons to Royal Antwerp.

Exclusive story, confirmed.

#FabrizioRomano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:12am
Mujtahida:

And what's your problem with his problem with Pinnick 🤣🤣🤣

You are always defending Pinnick. Is he your father in law?

I will be very glad if he will be my father in law

Majority of us here knew how his Admin went, And he even perform well safe in the Appointment of coaches

Now he is not there again, even without the troubles went had during his time, Gasua should had performed better than him,

Also you understand the politics in Nff, so what I don't understand with oga humble, is his penchant for always calling him out, even for what's not his fault
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:19am
humility33:

He is from the same place with Pinnick so I understand the sentiment.

He can lay down his life for pinnick and don't mind go hungry defending and fighting anyone calling out Pinnick

He is doing a good job for the man that ruined our football federation and I hope someday He recognises him

Woah!!! what a take

we had been winning Wc, And Afcon, before he came and ruined everything, so says An Humble mind 😁😁😁😁

you are sounding like a dumb person to me,
So cause we are from same State my options about him means am supporting him,

SMH
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:26am
Danielnino00:

Isoko to be precise... I remember him saying something like that

Do you want me to deny it no

Am an Isokoman, bookmark it, But it will shock you, that am more lasgidi than am a deltas,

I would had explain more on why I take offence with Oga humble always pointing out Pinnick as per anything the NFF,

And no I don't do it cos we are from same State ,
Of Oga humble can mention just 3 past NFF president Who had

1. Done better than him in sponsorship
2, coaches salary
3, perform better without govt money

then I will hold my breath, and will not read or visit here again for 1 full month
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:42am
charlesemeka85:
🔴⚪️🤝🏻 George Ilenikhena, new AS Monaco player on €18m deal plus €2m add-ons to Royal Antwerp.

Exclusive story, confirmed.

#FabrizioRomano

The first day I called for the invitation of this boy, below was the response of that boy you always ride his dïck in here, and as usual, you hurriedly liked the post grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:48am
solonnachi:

I think you are right. This explains the flip flop.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 12:14pm
PDPGuy:

After these Olympics, FIFA and IFAB should take a look at protocols for suspending a match due to crowd trouble. I think suspending the game for 1hr 30 minutes was ridiculous.
Yea... They need to revisit that rule and adjust the time frame.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:16pm
do4luv14:

Do you want me to deny it no

Am an Isokoman, bookmark it, But it will shock you, that am more lasgidi than am a deltas,

I would had explain more on why I take offence with Oga humble always pointing out Pinnick as per anything the NFF,

And no I don't do it cos we are from same State ,
Of Oga humble can mention just 3 past NFF president Who had

1. Done better than him in sponsorship
2, coaches salary
3, perform better without govt money

then I will hold my breath, and will not read or visit here again for 1 full month
Do you know two NFF presidents I like? Kodjo Williams and Amaju Pinnick but the two messed up based on my expectations.

Kodjo failed to settle down before acting and forgot that he rose to that position based on his Dad S.B Williams popularity in sports administration,fast forward I was always hoping to get another gentleman likes Kodjo,reason why I always wanted Odegbami cuz have seen him doing it not only in football but other sports e.g single handedly sponsored Chioma Ajuwa program which led to Nigeria first Olympic gold.

Sincerely I don’t know Pinnick in sports development in Nigeria except hearing few things about him in Delta State sport’s circles and with the support of Uduaghan and GEJ he came in and I was like yes we have seen another pure breed like Kodjo to turn Nigeria football around but fact he did nothing special as NFF president and he will not be mentioned if we are talking about all time NFF presidents.

Amaju put his personal ambition over Nigeria football,his ambition was FIFA and CAF positions which he achieved but left Nigeria football in the hands of shallow personalities now our football is in limbo.

Yes,sponsorship it would have been a total failure of him not getting sponsors in his era which cannot be compared with 80s but I want to tell you 90s was the sponsorship era for eagles and this reflected in our performances in 90s and 2000s.

Coaches salaries,oh Pinnick era was the worst or you forgot what Siasia and other coaches went through,even Rohr and Peseiro needed to wait for months…..Pinnick has the support from government cuz he was the chosen one,reason why him and Dare the sports minister are so close together.

Yes not a sin to have soft spot for Pinnick in fact is a man I was expecting to change Nigeria football for better future but guessed what,Maigari tenure was better than his tenure.

Do4luv,nothing wrong supporting Pinnick and you coming out to share your opinion on him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:31pm
do4luv14:

I will be very glad if he will be my father in law

Majority of us here knew how his Admin went, And he even perform well safe in the Appointment of coaches

Now he is not there again, even without the troubles went had during his time, Gasua should had performed better than him,

Also you understand the politics in Nff, so what I don't understand with oga humble, is his penchant for always calling him out, even for what's not his fault
Remember anytime I called Amaju out you always brought Dare into it as if anyone care about Dare talking Nigeria football.

Sincerely i don’t know Dare and who is Dare…..and now I cannot even recollect the name of present sport minister and always finding it hard to remember name Gusau the NFF president.

Amaju era has gone but he should have given a good blueprint for future development.Yes too much politics in NFF but Gusau I just don’t know…
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 1:34pm
mostob:
Yea... They need to revisit that rule and adjust the time frame.
Safety is always paramount. The stadium had to be evacuated and all fans kicked off before the game was restarted. I don't think evicting the fans from the stadium would be something easy to do especially when tempers were already flaring.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:04pm
Kog45:
Do you know two NFF presidents I like? Kodjo Williams and Amaju Pinnick but the two messed up based on my expectations.

Kodjo failed to settle down before acting and forgot that he rose to that position based on his Dad S.B Williams popularity in sports administration,fast forward I was always hoping to get another gentleman likes Kodjo,reason why I always wanted Odegbami cuz have seen him doing it not only in football but other sports e.g single handedly sponsored Chioma Ajuwa program which led to Nigeria first Olympic gold.

Sincerely I don’t know Pinnick in sports development in Nigeria except hearing few things about him in Delta State sport’s circles and with the support of Uduaghan and GEJ he came in and I was like yes we have seen another pure breed like Kodjo to turn Nigeria football around but fact he did nothing special as NFF president and he will not be mentioned if we are talking about all time NFF presidents.

Amaju put his personal ambition over Nigeria football,his ambition was FIFA and CAF positions which he achieved but left Nigeria football in the hands of shallow personalities now our football is in limbo.

Yes,sponsorship it would have been a total failure of him not getting sponsors in his era which cannot be compared with 80s but I want to tell you 90s was the sponsorship era for eagles and this reflected in our performances in 90s and 2000s.

Coaches salaries,oh Pinnick era was the worst or you forgot what Siasia and other coaches went through,even Rohr and Peseiro needed to wait for months…..Pinnick has the support from government cuz he was the chosen one,reason why him and Dare the sports minister are so close together.

Yes not a sin to have soft spot for Pinnick in fact is a man I was expecting to change Nigeria football for better future but guessed what,Maigari tenure was better than his tenure.

Do4luv,nothing wrong supporting Pinnick and you coming out to share your opinion on him.

my Good Elder Sir, thanks for your take,

but some things need pointing out, before Pinnick came, where was our football,

again we don't even have shirt sponsorship, worst still, Sir pls which govt money are you taking about, the one a boyscout made minister Dalung refuse to release, or am not getting it

on coaches salary, it was clearly stated he source for Sponsors to pay coaches salary, Oando is an example to that,

And when the economic fail, which resulted in infinitely paying rohr on time, we called him out here, I even had to draw our attention to the fact that it was a sponsorship thing

I agreed about his personal ambitions

now elder Sir, with the points I raised above, is he still responsible for the mess of our football??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:11pm
Kog45:
Remember anytime I called Amaju out you always brought Dare into it as if anyone care about Dare talking Nigeria football.

Sincerely i don’t know Dare and who is Dare…..and now I cannot even recollect the name of present sport minister and always finding it hard to remember name Gusau the NFF president.

Amaju era has gone but he should have given a good blueprint for future development.Yes too much politics in NFF but Gusau I just don’t know…

Yes I did, our problem with coaches start with him bowing to fans option,

if pinnick had been leave alone to still with Rohr, then we can with a clear face said he failed, even Pasiero too, or you want me to include Randy wuldrum??

honestly Sir, I don't want to drag these further,
I just want Oga humble to answer those 3 questions I posted to him,

and nobody should weight in on it, of he does it correctly, I will do what I say

that's all Sir , And Good afternoon sir
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 2:40pm
do4luv14:

Yes I did, our problem with coaches start with him bowing to fans option,

if pinnick had been leave alone to still with Rohr, then we can with a clear face said he failed, even Pasiero too, or you want me to include Randy wuldrum??

honestly Sir, I don't want to drag these further,
I just want Oga humble to answer those 3 questions I posted to him,

and nobody should weight in on it, of he does it correctly, I will do what I say

that's all Sir , And Good afternoon sir
HAHA😀South South war cuz two una na brothers nau..well good for the thread no insult o.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:06pm
Kog45:
HAHA😀South South war cuz two una na brothers nau..well good for the thread no insult o.

I will keep that in mind Sir6

wait Oga humble is fronting South South too

(1) (2) (3) ... (16456) (16457) (16458) (16459) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amedino99(m), opes and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.